Sean Lowe Told Both Finalists He Loved Them On ‘Bachelor’ Finale?

Wed, February 27, 2013 11:31am EDT by 6 Comments
Sean Lowe Bachelor Final
Courtesy ABC, Us Weekly

AK

Posted at 11:16 PM on February 28, 2013

If this story is true, then it proves that he is not in love with either of them. If you love someone to the point of wanting to marry them and spend the rest of your life with that person then you KNOW in your heart who is The One. You don’t sit there and basically flip a coin on the last day. Sean is a tool and this will end up as yet another bachelor / bachelorette Train Wreck.

Chow Chow Chow

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 6, 2013

I agree. It’s never that close – someone always stands out. You will notice that he supposedly “finally found clarity” and picked the winner – please – this is all to build drama for the audience. It’s too bad that Reality Steve exists – I will not look at spoilers again, it ruins the show. it sucks knowing the outcome.

Lana Bryne

Posted at 3:10 PM on February 28, 2013

Catherine & Sean:) wishing them both a lasting happy life together. They will make the most adorable babies!

MC

Posted at 5:54 AM on February 28, 2013

we’ll see how long they l;ast

BeatriceL

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 27, 2013

I am SO glad Sean didn’t pull a Brad Womack this season! That would have been awful. I can’t wait to see who he does pick. Sadly, I won’t be home to watch the finale live because I’ll be working the late shift at DISH. My DISH Hopper is set up to record all the primetime shows on ABC every night, though, so I’ll be able to get caught up as soon as I get home!

Victoria McGuire