Kristen Stewart & Jennifer Lawrence: New BFFs?

Wed, February 27, 2013 7:00am EST by 24 Comments
Kristen Stewart Jennifer Lawrence Friends
Invision/AP Images

Who says that Bella and Katniss wouldn’t get along? Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence are actually quite close. In fact, Kristen was perhaps one of Jennifer’s biggest supporters at the recent Oscars.

When Jennifer Lawrence was named Best Actress at the Feb.24 Academy Awards, Kristen Stewart was said to be beyond thrilled and extremely happy for her friend. Who would have thought they were so tight?

An eyewitness told Us Weekly, “When they announced Jen’s name, Kristen was so happy and cheering for her! She was going crazy in her seat.”

“They’ve hung out a bunch,” a mutual friend of the actresses revealed. “They’re funny together.”

Kristen Stewart & Jennifer Lawrence: Friends Together In Toronto

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Kristen and Jennifer spent time together last year at The Toronto Film Festival. The actresses were joined by Emma Watson at the Soho House for an after party on Sept.9, 2012.

Soho House Group founder Nick Jones told Mail Online, “They’re just three girls having a quiet chat after a long day and an even longer night working.”

“Kristen and Jennifer told friends they had emailed in the past but had never seen each other face to face,” a source told Us Weekly. ” They’re big fans of each other.”

What About That KStew & JLaw Feud?

Prior to meeting Kristen, Jennifer cleared up the alleged feud when she spoke to Access Hollywood back in March 2012.

“I wrote her an email because there was this huge, like, article about a Twilight and Hunger Games feud. And we’ve never met before and never spoken,” Jennifer said.  “I just shot her an email, and was like, ‘Hey, can’t wait to see more as this feud unfolds!’”

“[Kristen] wrote me back, and she was like, ‘It’s fine. Welcome to [our] world where everything you say gets turned into [something it’s not].’” Jennifer added,  “So, she understood.”

Kristen & Jennifer Future Co-Stars?

Do you think Kristen and Jennifer should team up and star in a movie together? Perhaps a comedy? What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Would you be excited to see them in a movie together?

–Sandra Clark

More Kristen Stewart & Jennifer Lawrence News:

1. Kristen Stewart V Jennifer Lawrence: Who Should Be Oscars Best Dressed?
  2. Jennifer Lawrence & Kristen Stewart’s Oscars Red Carpet Showdown
  3. Jennifer Lawrence Is ‘Glad’ She Lost ‘Twilight’ Role To Kristen Stewart

Nina

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 4, 2013

jennifer can’t compare to kristen, jen is so much more talented and more beautiful.

d.harris

Posted at 11:13 AM on March 3, 2013

wearing robs cloths as usual —-i guess– her keep them guessing is working for her especially for those that can be fooled.she is well calculated and knows what she is playing at.

d.harris

Posted at 11:08 AM on March 3, 2013

@actually ,i totally agree with you.and when it does not work ,she uses cruches,even when she can clearly walk without that.playing victim as usual.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 5:01 PM on February 28, 2013

kristene has so few breasts and is so flat that the dress stops them is the waist, to laugh!

KMA

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 28, 2013

Oscar’s Best meets Razzie’s Worst!!!

TONY L.

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 27, 2013

Kris & Jen ♥

Catarina

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 27, 2013

I love kristen forever! Kristen is unique and great!!!

acerrr96

Posted at 4:16 PM on February 27, 2013

I agree

Kfan

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 27, 2013

I think Kristen has an amazing style of acting, quite unique and rare. I love her in the Runaways and OTR. Even more movies were good. I think sometimes forces Ruth to things that Kristen wants.

acerrr96

Posted at 11:06 AM on February 27, 2013

It would be wonderful to work together in a very romantic film and be on parts like the movie Twilight

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 9:47 AM on February 27, 2013

i hope not, jl is kind of false, [to mi at list],pretende to be friend, but kristen is very smart to fall into this love,love.love you little girl take cara of yourself ok.

Candace

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 27, 2013

They are very similar in personalities, if you listen to them both, they are sarcastic and can use some great “language” haha.. But Jenn is more charming, which the Media LOVES, and Kristen is so awkward and figity that it comes off as not interested, which the media HATES, and the media has decided that they don’t like her… they are both lovely women :)

Candace

Posted at 9:28 AM on February 27, 2013

I enjoy both ladies… But I do agree with Tracy123, that Jessica, or Naomi should have gotten it. I was personally dissapointed that The Impossible wasn’t nominated for best picture..that movie was amazing and deserved more recognition. But this award stuff is all BS anyway, it rarely has anything to do with a great movie, and all to do with who can kiss the most butt ;P
Both Kristen and Jennifer have a great career ahead of them, I would love to see them in a movie together one day :) A Thelma and Louise remake!!!! LMAO

Emma

Posted at 8:58 AM on February 27, 2013

I personally think Jennifer is overrated to have won so many awards this year!! I mean she’s good but I don’t know to a level of Oscar quality?? I mean good on her I have no idea what qualities a good actress needs to have in order to go that high in their career but its just my personal opinion I think the Oscar was just too much!! I thought that 9 year old girl should have got it, that movie was sooooo emotional and for a young girl like her to portray that much emotion is just wooooow, she will go far in life!

And as for kristen I mean some of her films were alright and maybe deserved more recognition cuz they had a very deep content to them, but I guess because of the hate critics have towards twilight. They just can’t nominate any twilight people for now!!

sophieee 123

Posted at 4:33 PM on February 27, 2013

@Emma you took the words right out of my mouth!! I don’t think she deserved that Oscar at all!!!! The 9 year old girl did, she acted amazing and I’m not saying it because she is 9. I even cried at the end of the movie! And I do agree with you Kristen deserved more recongnition for some of her roles like welcome to the rileys, she was amazing in that one, but anyway I personally don’t like Jennifer that much because I think she is trying to hard to be funny and that sometimes can be seen as disrespectful!
BTW. I hope K/J would do a movie together it would be soo cool

Barry

Posted at 8:55 AM on February 27, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence is a very charming actress and she is making so many movies these days I wonder when she’ll be competing against herself for best actress. I haven’t been as much a Kristen Stewart fan but she certainly has plenty of fans for her good work in Twilight and elsewhere.

TRACY123

Posted at 8:13 AM on February 27, 2013

My opinion is Kristen is very under rated as an actress, she should have at least been nominated years ago for an Oscar for her work in Panic Room, Speak, Cake Eaters (my favorite). If Kristen wants to win an Oscar she will have to play the Hollywood game, go to every stupid premiere, party out there, smooze with the big shots, but that’s not her style, she rather be home reading a book and playing with her dogs. Jennifer learned how just to do that, to get her Oscar, but I feel Jennifer should not have won this year, it should have been Jessica.

Barry

Posted at 8:58 AM on February 27, 2013

Agreed she was great in panic room – and how cool must is have been to work with Jodie Foster and Forest Whitaker.

actually

Posted at 9:31 AM on February 27, 2013

@Tract123 Kristen plays the game just as much as everyone else does, or are you one of those people that believes she wears Rob’s clothes and makes sure she has his necklace in full view of the paps because she misses him? One moment she’s releasing public statements of her love for Rob, the next she’s saying “Keep ‘em guessing, I always say”. Okay, sure, that’s not a game right? She attended all the Pre Oscar nomination lunches and everyone was even saying that she was campaining for the nomination. Kristen is trying hard to seem like she doesn’t care, but she’s only fooling blind krisbians such as yourself.

Candace

Posted at 9:41 AM on February 27, 2013

@actually… Sure she campaigned for herself, when you are looking for a job or promotion you have to campaign and try to get potential employers to notice your past work… A big part of this business is networking, and trying to sell your film..

Sure she plays the game…but by her rules, that is the difference.. :)

TRACY123

Posted at 2:04 PM on February 27, 2013

I’m not a Krisbian, but Kristen does not attend alot of these stupid parties throughout the year, she only recently when to one, most of the time she stays away. I was referring throughout the year not just recently!!!

lovelywoman

Posted at 3:00 AM on March 1, 2013

very well said. I also think the same thing about kristen. She should have been nominated for her fantastic work in Cake Eater, Welcome to Riley, Speak and some others her movies. She’s really deserve for it but she’s not the type person who will follow all hollywood rules. people only just judge her so bad after she play in Twilight. people sometime forgot she’s very versatile and sooo talented. She even pick different and difficult roles in each her movies and she very good in it. even in Runaways she cut her hair and changed her style to be same like as joan jett. i don’t think Jen acting better than her. Jen just good in WB but nothing special about her performance in others movies. Her role in SLP not strong enough deserved for the best actress but she’s know well how to play game in hollywood. Kristen still the best and i believed she will win in future for her hard work.

mohamad

Posted at 12:43 PM on March 30, 2013

she’s enough for her to sleep with evry body, ks whore jl pure

Danny

Posted at 7:35 AM on February 27, 2013

I don’t know what it is I’m sure Jennifer is a very nice and wonderful person but i somehow sometimes don’t like her acting, I mean she was really good in the silverlining play book but in hunger games i really didn’t like her acting. As for kristen well she has this particular way she always uses to portray her given role, sometimes it can work but sometimes is just sooooo wrong! But I wish both of them happiness and peace in their careers.
I have no idea how they would be if they starred in the same film as each other!!