Kim Kardashian: I’m Prepared To Gain A Lot Of Baby Weight

SplashNews, Courtesy of Cosmopolitan magazine

rududrvisfdi

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 17, 2013

tzjubmjdonrw

Susy

Posted at 6:33 AM on March 7, 2013

Kim continues her life as if nothing. Kanye’s is very upset, he was just voted #7 rapper,when he is used to being #1. Everyone is blaming his relationship with Kim, the traveling,etc. He was always infatuated with Kim. What happens when you get what youv’e always wanted? it fizzles…it’s OVER!! It wasn’t love for them, it was lust & now they have a baby on the way, which neither one of them looked for, nor wanted, it disturbs their lifestyle. This won’t work either………………..

Hate whores

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 1, 2013

Which weight lost company wants work with a whore

Pam

Posted at 5:02 PM on February 27, 2013

I think she is just setting the stage that she is going to gain a bunch of weight so she can try to land a lucrative weight loss company contract after she has the baby.

M.s

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 27, 2013

If ur in a healthy weight before pregnancy u should only gain between 25-35 lbs of course there are others that think being pregnant means pig out And thats y they end up gaining moré weight ,, And yes i would know with 4 kids of my own my babies were born with healthy 7-8 pounds with out me over eating or excercising And im only 5’0

Gianna

Posted at 3:21 PM on February 27, 2013

Of course she is gonna gain weight! She’ll lose it like that after the baby though!

Lazett

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 27, 2013

My first baby came at the tender age of 19yrs when my son 24yrs ago had me gain a whopping! 65p…My second son came three years later and at 9p1oz I gained a another whopping! 85p..My last child that came at 40yrs in 2010 I had my last child…A girl and I gained another 54p,,,,So, with Kim K…she has those breeding hips..Big butt so her weight will most likely be in those areas and also be Omni…which means all over….But, WE mothers ALL know that weight during with pregnancy is inevitable…but so so exciting….and as a Trainer….It still took me five months to lose 61p.

jjinfl

Posted at 2:46 PM on February 27, 2013

Duh, of course she’ll be gaining a lot of weight. And she is already so short and stock that it’s really going to show. What a silly idea for commenting. Is this part of the “keeping the pregnancy private?” deal?

minhdang

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 27, 2013

Why ? I have to know about her “Boob” her prenant ?? Who care ??

Misha

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 27, 2013

Yep she will gain weight but hey she is pregnant she should enjoy her pregnancy and not worry about it, women gain weight when pregnant, the difference between her and a lot of women is that she will probably lose it in about 2 months working with Tracy and Gunner and her other trainers, it is amazing how people are so overjoyed about her gaining weight, what that says to me is that they are jealous and have issues with themselves if they have the need to see someone gain weight, that does not make sense to me. SMDH!! Anyway all the haters will continue to hate but when they have to walk around with baby weight for 3 and 4 years Kim will have hers off and probably be in better shape than before in a matter of months, people should really be careful what they wish on and say about others, things have a way of coming around on you. She will be just fine, it’s the sacrafice we make as women to bring life into the world, and anyone who sees that as a reason to call someone fat or to rejoice about may need to figure out why they have such low self confidence that they need to do that.

Courtney

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 27, 2013

is kim an idiot the average first time pregnant woman gains between 45-55lbs during pregnancy of which the baby is about 15% or 8lbs. but when complications come up or your prone to larger babies all bets are off granted 55lbs looks bigger on somebody 5ft 2in than it does on somebody 5ft 8in like Mary McCartney who has been through four pregnancies and given birth to four healthy sons

Michelle

Posted at 2:21 PM on February 27, 2013

Ok I don’t get your question about her being an idiot!!! she said that she expected to gain weight. Did I miss something?

fatslob

Posted at 1:42 PM on February 27, 2013

tubby the midget tuba …

Thinner than Kim

Posted at 10:35 PM on March 16, 2013

I hope she stays as big as a whale. Sick of the entire Kardashian klan.