Kailyn Lowry Reveals: I Want More Kids With Hubby Javi Marroquin

Wed, February 27, 2013 3:34pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kailyn Lowry Wants More Kids
Courtesy of Twitter

linux hosting

Posted at 9:16 PM on August 5, 2013

There is definately a lot to know about this issue. I like all of the points you have made.|

Sennia

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 17, 2013

She should go to jail for attacking him. If it was the other way around they would put him in jail.

Krista8521

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 5, 2013

So shes ready to move where he is stationed???? gee hum Joe and his family have no rights? could you see if Joe married Vee and told her they were taking the child and moving to another state? she would go ape shill.Running to court asap. Wow is she selfish and imature.

Tinka

Posted at 3:02 PM on March 15, 2013

I agree, she should wait until after she is finished with her college studies. Then she will have something she accomplished for herself, her own identity.

Anita

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 28, 2013

I love Kail, BUT I def. think that she should wait to have another baby. It’s NEVER a “perfect” time to have a baby, but you can prevent certain things. I think that right now probably wouldn’t be the best time to get pregnant for her, I would say give it MAYBE another year or even wait until Issac is in elementary school and a tad bit more dependant. Furthermore, wait until Javi is more settled. . .with his career choices and her schooling and all…

Anita

Posted at 5:39 PM on February 28, 2013

TYPO* independent

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 11:36 AM on February 28, 2013

HERPES!!!!

Gianna

Posted at 10:46 AM on February 28, 2013

I think she should wait and see how his first deployment goes. A few months by yourself during training (not as much worry) with one child is a lot different than a year or more by yourself with a newborn and a young child, especially when worrying about your husband. I know. But, Kailyn isn’t my favorite person, actually I don’t like any of them from TM2, but I suppose she is the most level headed. She is better suited to have another baby than Leah was, that’s for sure. She’s also the prettiest! That pic is cute!

leanne

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 28, 2013

she has always been grown up for her age she worked went to college and took care off her baby. she is very matture and a wonderul mother. goodluck

MC

Posted at 5:43 AM on February 28, 2013

another teenager that didnt learn anything. As an army wife (yes, deployments are way shorter in AF and life in general is more family oriented) wont be fun. I think she is as far from being realistic as she can be. Another baby? Bad idea! In the last few years she has tried to marry 3 guys and finally succeeded with the 3rd…..we’ll see how long it lasts. How many of these girls learned anything from getting pregnant and not using protection and how many are either pregnant again or had pregnancy scares?