Selena Gomez Flirting With Jared Leto At Post-Oscars Party?

Wed, February 27, 2013 1:19pm EDT by 18 Comments
Jared Leto Selena Gomez Flirting
SplashNews, Getty

Tati

Posted at 6:16 PM on October 8, 2013

KEEE?

Echelon

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 18, 2013

Of course they post the Dallas Buyers Club picture of eyebrow waxed Jared. xDx The man is sexy as hell, Selena Gomez would be lucky but I don’t think she’s Jared’s type. If she does it should be interesting since my friend is a huge Selena friend and I love Jared xD

Sav

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 2, 2013

Jared has better things to do than Selena Gomez. Common.

echelon6277

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 2, 2013

jared leto wouldnt date a young girl lol stupid websites, he is dedicated to his music and fans. plus he can get someone his age that is beautiful.

HL

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 2, 2013

Naah, Jared likes blondes

Echelon

Posted at 3:06 PM on March 2, 2013

Jared, what R U doin’? Jared, STAPH!

Sylwia

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 2, 2013

LOL! the best joke ever!

← Zayn Malik Bi†cн (@JustinBbyBieber)

Posted at 2:57 PM on March 2, 2013

I’M GONNA KILLL HER IF SHE DATE HIM I SWEAR I’LL
I MEAN COOMEE ON JARED IS HELL FOR HER he would never fall for her
first my Justin now my Jared … not Slutena noottt!

LovelySelenatorShuwen

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 28, 2013

Too old for selena!!!

shrooq

Posted at 8:37 AM on February 28, 2013

he is so old 41 -_-

emily

Posted at 6:50 AM on February 28, 2013

What we see is just a snap shot of these stars lives. There is a lot of time unaccounted for. So do not presume to know. We don’t! I use to think her and David Henrie had something unique/special but it was/is friendship. That’s not to say it become something more, another time, in the future?:) Single life for her now, months before turning 21 will make memories (friends, parties, awards, travelling, family).

BunnyMaskedGirl

Posted at 1:27 AM on February 28, 2013

I don’t think Jared was even at any post-Oscar parties. He tweeted all through The Walking Dead and how he was mixing the new album.

nobodyyouknow

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 27, 2013

@RB, so you’re saying he’s a hypocrite? That he’s promoting that pastor’s book as “life-changing” and getting the symbol for Christ tattooed on his arm, but still expecting a girl to put out before he puts a ring on it? Can’t have it both ways.

RB

Posted at 10:20 AM on February 28, 2013

II believe in God!! He gave me the tools, and the emotions to use it. Having my sex doesn’t have anything to do with my religious beliefs, ring on/off. ‘She had his J-ring’. Girl! You have 30 days to put out or you’re out. Putting tat’s on your body is a personal thing. I don’t know how the Bieb’s went without sex for two years. Look at him now!! He is making up for lost time in England with 3 girls.

RB

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 27, 2013

I am sure if Selena and Justin were a sexually involve couple he would have stayed with her, and at her future age of 26 she would have been having his children. Who knows some couples get back together later on in life. For Selena! Don’t expect sexually active guys to date her for long. It will be a repeat of her past boyfriends for the exception of Nick Jonis that has a medical problem, and don’t have the staying power. The Bieber’s song “Nothing Like Us” (Girl, why would you push me away?)>he was trying to have sex with her, but she pushed him away. NO SEX!!

Bob

Posted at 2:36 PM on February 27, 2013

Why do you keep thinking that Selena is trying to make JB jealous? She is over him; he was/is a twit and now that she has some distance from him, she can now actually see what a immature, inconsiderate, twerp he was. Her having fun has nothing to do with making JB jealous . . . it is all about making up for lost time!

Loo

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 27, 2013

Jared Leto is 41 tried hard hollywood crap…. obv this is another shit for this shitty site

KAILUA

Posted at 11:19 AM on February 28, 2013

HES WAY TO OLD FOR HER. SHE NEEDS SOMEONE HER CLOSE TO HER AGE OR HER AGE. NOT SOMEONE IN THERE 40S UGH THATS LIKE DATING HER DAD WHICH IS TOTALLY GROSS