Chris Brown Gets Karrueche Tran Tattoo Removed — Report

Wed, February 27, 2013 3:23pm EDT by 68 Comments
Chris Brown Tattoo Removed
Courtesy Of Twitter, Invision/AP Images, SplashNews, FameFlynet

Chris is reportedly undergoing painful sessions of laser treatment to get his ex’s face off of his left arm. Did Rihanna demand it? Keep reading to find out!

Chris Brown is finalizing his breakup from Karrueche Tran and cementing his reconciliation with Rihanna by erasing the ex-girlfriend from his arm forever.

Looking closely at pictures from Chris and Rihanna’s Hawaiian vacation, you can clearly see Karrueche’s face disappearing into the darkness. What used to be a clear, well-defined tattoo based on a sexy shot of Kae is now just a grayish blob. How about that for symbolism!

Rihanna: Remove The Tattoo… Or Else

The painful laser surgeries that Chris is subjecting himself to are all in the name of love: “Rihanna was like, ‘You can’t have [Karrueche's] face on your arm if you’re with me,” an insider told Media Takeout. If Chris refused to get it removed, Rihanna reportedly would’ve dumped him!

The demand is pretty understandable — no girl wants to be held by arms filled with ex-girlfriends’ faces. But we hope that Rihanna doesn’t demand that Chris fill the void with a tattoo dedicated to her.

Look Chris, it’s a bad idea! Tattoos are permanent — relationships aren’t! Especially when it comes to you. Our advice is to keep your girlfriends off your body in the future.

Chris Brown & Rihanna — Back Together For Good?

Chris’ tattoo removal seems to be the final nail in making his reconciliation with Rihanna official.

On Feb. 24, the “Don’t Wake Me Up” singer told The Mirror that he and Rihanna had completely made up: “She loves me, what can I say?” In the same interview Chris said, “I’m forgiven… but yes, I worked hard for it.”

Continuing to gloat, Chris spoke with New York Post’s Page Six and told them, “We are back together. She is the most beautiful girl in the world.”

Take notes, all you guys trying to get your girlfriends back — throw her a lavish birthday party, write her a sweet love letter, and get that tattoo of your ex-girlfriend removed.

WATCH: Rihanna Turns 25 With Chris Brown In Wild, Sexy Hawaii Getaway

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Chris Brown & Rihanna News:

1. Chris Brown & Rihanna Party Late Night At LA Club
  2. Chris Brown: Hitting Rihanna Is My ‘Greatest Regret’ — Interview
  3. Chris Brown & Rihanna’s Bizarre Wedding Plans Revealed?

Until lify boats oooyea

Posted at 12:51 PM on March 3, 2013

The tattoo is still there no he didn’t removed it

Until lify boats oooyea

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 3, 2013

It a damn lie and the tattoo is still there on his arm no he didn’t removed that kaurreche tran tattoo face of her on his arm

perry

Posted at 7:14 PM on March 1, 2013

I thought he said before that he had removed that tattoo. It seems as though he has to cut it out because it aint going nowhere. It looks like a witch though, not a human being.

redskins

Posted at 5:58 AM on March 1, 2013

Why do u guys lie so much? Chris did interview about this, he said he would never remove any of his tattoos.

we

Posted at 3:40 AM on March 1, 2013

I really don`t see much different in that pic

bvire

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 28, 2013

wELL DONE, Chris brown, now that’s love! lets move on! keep Rihanna happy! and she’ll keep you happy! True Love Their!

Fateemah Gaya

Posted at 6:20 AM on March 5, 2013

TeemBreezy here, dont care bout what anybody say I luv them both. And am so happy there back together again.

Yup Yup Yup

Posted at 7:17 PM on February 28, 2013

@kiki

So, you are sensitive to the truth? I can read you like a book;) I see ya girl. It is obvious you hate yourself. “Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else.” You feel so bad about yourself that you hate on Rihanna to make yourself feel better. It won’t work, at the end of the day you are still you. Full of hate with a damaged spirit. What kind of hateful, ugly, and weak comments do you have today Mrs. predictable?

Kiki

Posted at 7:48 PM on February 28, 2013

@yup yup
as you are to scared to post in your true id pissoff

Yup Yup Yup

Posted at 8:12 PM on February 28, 2013

@KIKI

Told you I can read ya like a book! “as you are to scared to post in your true id pissoff” What other predictable things do you have to say today? Surprised you didn’t call me a “Rihoe clit rider”. Do you need a picture to get at me? Girl, get ya life mama.

Yup Yup Yup

Posted at 8:38 PM on February 28, 2013

@KIKI

I got to run girl, but I will be waiting for your predictable insults and I will reply later. Bottom line is, you hate yourself for some unknown reason. And instead of looking in the mirror you become nasty towards people to make yourself feel good. I get it. To be honest, I don’t hold your hateful heart against you at all. But it is obvious you need help. None of us are perfect. I don’t think you want to hate yourself. I really don’t.

“The mind thinks thoughts that we don’t plan. It’s not as if we say, ‘At 9:10 I’m going to be filled with self-hatred.”

RONNIE5

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 1, 2013

@KIKI I did say u had bi-polar because i know deep down u could be alright. U are just going through a phase by hating RIHANNA.