‘American Idol’ — Judge Nicki Minaj Cries For Zoanette Johnson

Wed, February 27, 2013 10:17pm EST by 13 Comments
American Idol Zoanette Johnson
Courtesy of Fox

J Joy

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 28, 2013

Nicki is a disgusting judge. Her opinions of the singers are wrong so much of the time but she makes such idiotic personal comments – I have a lot of trouble listening to her nasally voice and her negative comments. I have had to turn Idol off a couple of times because of her and, yet, I don’t want to miss the contestants but I just can’t stand her!!! She has taken a wonderful show to a new low!!

Pat

Posted at 9:26 PM on February 28, 2013

All the haters were shocked when Zoanette stole the show. The blessing on God will always be on his chosen ones. Everything seen to work for Zoanette. She was the last to sing. The rest of the contestants came and sang junk, cry babies, un-moving, non-impacting, scare, un-impressive, non-memorable, songs. Zoanette changes all of that around and entertained the World. She was great and fantastic. She was awesome and memorable. People will remember her and they are now ready to go and see her show because they will not come home empty handed. They will be entertained. Zoanette is a performer and that is what they are looking for. When you got it- you go it. No one can take it away from you. Zoanette, you got it. Go Zoanette, Go Ma Zoe. Our Queen of the Jungle.

jane

Posted at 2:06 PM on February 28, 2013

maybe that is why nicki is always so still—doesnt want to disturb all that work she had done—-she does look a bit plastic now that you mention it—-didnt know she had work done since i dont follow her !!!!

Joanie

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 28, 2013

Stop being a hater

Horny NM

Posted at 1:41 PM on February 28, 2013

Nicki cried because she remembered that she looked like Zoanette before all the plastic surgery, etc. Everything about Nicki is fake… her eyelashes, her hair, etc. etc. I HATE THIS UNPROFESSIONAL JUDGE. Last week she crossed the line several times especially during the guys night. She seemed to be so horny that night. This week she showed her unprofessionalism by showing favoritism to several contestants. This is a singing competition MINAJ and you are a judge! AI wasted money in hiring another useless judge.

jane

Posted at 11:45 AM on February 28, 2013

american idol is a JOKE this year !!!! zoanette gets to stay??????????????/ i think the judges need thier ears AND eyes checked !!!! she is horrible———and i wish nicki would STOP with fixing her hair/ wig every second—she reminds me of a store mannequin !!!!!!—-both of those women need to let thier hair down and RELAX instead of worrying how they look every minute on that show—-i know this is MY last year for american idol—–there is no chemistry between any of the judges —-i miss steven tyler and jennifer lopez—at least they bought some FUN into the show—-these 4—no way—————————————

JL

Posted at 11:41 AM on February 28, 2013

I was shocked and thoroughly disappointed they let this crazy loon through. She has absolutely no talent. Why do they send all the good singers home but keep the sucky ones. Also, they seem to favor black people… What a waste of airtime…. American garbage not idol!

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 11:10 AM on February 28, 2013

the ugly lady can not sing . send her home .scary in my eyes

Larry55x

Posted at 9:45 PM on March 1, 2013

The comments on this topic reinforce what America feels when it comes to people of color. If Joanettta was a red bone she would not have this animus that’s on display.

Hcunak

Posted at 6:17 AM on February 28, 2013

Zoanette needs to leave. It is was TALENT AND SINGING competetion. Not let’s go and bang on the drums and make up words. Rachel deserved to go through because she had real talent. I can’t wait until America starts voting. I sure do hope that zoanette goes home ASAP.

BeatriceL

Posted at 12:24 AM on February 28, 2013

I think Zoanette just became my new favorite this season. She’s just so entertaining! I can’t wait to see what she does next. The sad thing is I’m never home to watch American Idol live anymore because I work the late shift at DISH during the week. The nice thing though is that since my DISH Hopper automatically records all the primetime shows on Fox every night, I’m always able to get caught up as soon as I get home.

John Hawkins

Posted at 11:55 PM on February 27, 2013

Zoanette was absolutely horrid. I am shocked that she got through. She won’t last long once America starts voting.

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 11:25 PM on February 27, 2013

tears may affect the audience…………SO LEARN TO CRY!!