‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe Plans Televised Summer Wedding To Fiancée

Tue, February 26, 2013 6:35pm EDT by 9 Comments
The Bachelor Wedding
FameFlyNet

Anooshka

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 5, 2013

Its Catherine so obvious:)

medavinci

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 3, 2013

He’s so handsome and can do a lot better than these remaining two…it won’t last like all the rest…I’m shocked that these are the last ones standing.

too old but I can still look

Posted at 8:37 AM on March 1, 2013

sorry, but he is a totally and hopelessly attractive man

Dianne

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 26, 2013

It has been confirmed on MANY websites that Sean chooses……

CATHERINE! So Yes, I will be watching! Good choice Sean, I’m happy for them. Maybe they’ll last unlike most couples… hmmm.. (Vienna & Jake, Ben & Courtney, Emily & Jef!) And those are just the most recent failures. The only couples that have lasted are Ashley and Jp and the first seasons (can’t quite remember their names at the moment..)

Linda

Posted at 9:45 AM on March 2, 2013

That would be Trista and Ryan…but don’t forget Jason and Molly. Remember he went after her after realizing he had proposed to the wrong girl!!??? They are now married and have a baby together and are very happy too!

Karen Wren

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 6, 2013

Have u seen that it is Catherine for sure? I just read where Linsey was in the running to be the next bachelorette so it would ave to be Catherine. ABC screwed up in there writting when they said that. I didnt want to know until I watched the show myself.

Gwen

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 26, 2013

I would love to see Sean’s wedding on TV, as long as it’s to Catherine! I’m really hoping those rumors are true because I think they’re really adorable together. I can’t wait to see what kind of stories come out next week in the Women Tell All episode! I’m sadly never home to watch The Bachelor live anymore because I work the late shift at DISH whenever it’s on. My DISH Hopper records all the primetime shows on ABC every night, though, so I’m always able to get caught up in no time.

jean urdiales

Posted at 12:45 PM on March 13, 2013

I KNEW HE WOULD PICK CATHERINE, LIVING IN DALLAS WHO ELSE WOULD HE PICK TO BUILD UP HIS BUSINESS.EVERY LATINO IN DALLAS WILL BUY IN HIS BUSINESS.POLITIC AS USUAL.WHERE IS SHE FROM? WAITING UNTIL MARRIAGE IS A BUNCH OF CROCK, SHE LOOKED WORN OUT WHEN THEY APPEARED TO THE AUDIENCE.PEOPLE AR SO STUPID TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY READ.CATHERINE WILL PROBABLY BE THE BREAD WINNER BECAUSE SEAN IS A LAZY MAMA’ BOY ONLY INTERESTED IN HIS BODY

Lester Badeaux

Posted at 1:21 AM on August 16, 2013

Well at least he isn’t a homosexual like your son Jim who was dating a black man. Did Jim also get a girl pregnant just to see if he could make a baby…while still dating the black man. Truth be known. Jean Urdiales has no room to talk on such matters.