‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Spencer Finds A Body — Is [Spoiler] Dead?

Tue, February 26, 2013 9:30pm EST by 29 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Toby Dead
Courtesy of ABC Family

MR

Posted at 9:45 PM on October 24, 2013

EVERYONE called it UPenn

Mirandaa

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 15, 2013

I’m confused someone please help, Who is Malcom?
Does aria have a son with Ezra? & who’s Maggie?

Lindz Rae

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 19, 2013

Maggie was Ezras girlfriend in high school she got pregos and his mom paid her to keep quit and not tell ezra that the kid was born he thought she had an abortion . then ezra found out there son was named malcome and so on…..

Alivia Schulte

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 20, 2013

Macome is Ezra’s son from high school and Maggie is Malcomes mom.

Pink151425

Posted at 5:56 AM on March 5, 2013

Just saying but Isn’t Toby tattoo on the other side and if you go back to other episode wilden looks to have a tattoo in the same place and another thing if you look really hard there is someone hiding in the bushes :) so maybe it was Toby

Maria Jose Deras

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 28, 2013

OMG I really want to see why is toby prt of A team I mean i still believe he really loves spencer and maybe he has some good reason for being parto of A because he has actually never hurt the girls or I am wrong? IDK I just want to see toby again and know why he was doing everything he did! And sorry but I believe I mean I am kinf of sure that A is actually Alisson and she is the one crav cray!

Silver Lining

Posted at 9:17 AM on February 28, 2013

Oh, to add – the tattoo looked completely fake! On Toby it looks real, but this body looked like it had a fake tattoo. And Mona is stupid, she cannot even run! Spencer even knows it Mona yet she is acting all sly.

#teamminaj NZ (@CakeWannaMiNAJ)

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 27, 2013

im thinking, wilden is dead, toby is not. mona probably used wilden’s body to make it look like toby’s. why would mona kill toby? they’re A team, aren’t they?

Ronica

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 27, 2013

I think the body is Jasons.. We haven’t seen him since he got hurt and vanished from the hospital.. I mean even though the girls said he texted and he was “hiding out” for a while. & I think the reason Mona screamed he’s dead is so spencer wouldnt lift the mask to see if it was really Toby.

Loretta Baer

Posted at 2:21 PM on February 27, 2013

I’m thinking maybe it was Wilden’s dead body because we never saw a face! But you never know, that’s what season finale’s are for…. I thought Hanna was stupid for dumping his car and should have let her mother “turn” herself in. She was being mama baer and protecting her cub. I just can’t wait for next weeks episode, I think Spencer will find out some important information.

ellamyluv

Posted at 1:51 PM on February 27, 2013

Toby’s tattoo is on his side-not on his lower back! Phew-I still am holding out hope that Spenccer and Toby are reunited and that Toby has good reasons for being part of the A team……. #TeamSpoby4Ever

rachel

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 27, 2013

Not only that, but near the ending of last nights episode, Emily saw a woman with blond hair, and a red coat…suspicious – yes. She entered the place where Toby supposedly works at, and one of the workers admitted to not seeing any woman entering with a red coat. That guy also seemed rude, and knew Emily’s name……..They’re covering up for that woman….that place is probably A’s lair, or something like that.

Mishy

Posted at 7:36 AM on February 27, 2013

Kind of really tired of the Aria / Ezra / baby makes three story line. Is there a point to this?

Ireland

Posted at 6:34 AM on February 27, 2013

TOBY BETTER NOT BE DEAD.

Shaya

Posted at 12:33 AM on February 27, 2013

I love Pretty Little Liars!!! LOVE!*!*!*! Hanna and Spenser are my favorites : ) Best show ever everyone! Just saw an episode 3 hours ago…and lemme tell you-it’s getting good.. & suspenseful!i! To you all that don’t watch, your missing out : (

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 11:46 PM on February 26, 2013

nope, just in a deep wintersleep.

Justin Burnell

Posted at 10:36 PM on February 26, 2013

I don’t think that Toby or Wilden dead?

Me

Posted at 10:32 PM on February 26, 2013

Yeah, I don’t think Toby’s dead either. Way too convenient for Holden to be missing at the same time. Plus, after Hannah’s mom hit Holden, he wasn’t dead. And he was missing. Only A would’ve taked him.

evelyn

Posted at 4:22 AM on February 27, 2013

To you mean Wilden?

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YA STALKER

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 26, 2013

They stamped the same tattoo Toby has on that person that was under the helmet

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YA STALKER

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 26, 2013

ACUALLY let me get you guys right…! Toby is not dead .its a setup to throw the girls off ….

Amy

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 26, 2013

I think Spencer might be at Radley on purpose… I mean she’s smart enough and if not smarter than Mona. If you look at previous pictures with Toby’s tattoo you can see that it’s not placed near his back but actually on his front side. There’s even a picture of it circulating on twitter. I don’t think that was Toby, the tattoo was drawn onto someone else’s body (possibly Wilden’s?) to make it look like it was Toby. Also the guy was wearing a helmet and Spencer never removed it. She just started chasing Mona in the woods. So Toby most definately isn’t dead.

Ted Taylor

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 26, 2013

Our whole family watches the show. Our daughters enjoy it and it’s a guilty pleasure for us. But I have to ask (would love to write the show itself but don’t know how): Do they have absolutely NO ONE doing even the most basic elementary research on the area where the show is supposed to be set?
Tonight what led me to the question is: Pennsylvania plated vehicles do NOT have front license plates. PA registered cars only have plates on the back. It wouldn’t have bothered me as much (although it’s fairly common or at least easily researched knowledge) if it wasn’t for the utterly disgusting portrayal of Lewisburg, PA. Lewisburg is NOT a little hick town. It actually looks and feels quite like, well, Rosewood. Lastly, no one ANYWHERE refers to the University of Pennsylvania as “U-Penn.” No one. Anywhere. It’s either just “Penn” or “U of P.” Common knowledge. Has anyone from the show actually even stopped over at an airport in Pennsylvania? The show is fun, but someone in research does a dreadful job.

psiminlove

Posted at 6:50 AM on March 15, 2013

No offense but people do Call U Penn… well U Penn Sorry to break it to ya. I Have been there and I Have family there people do Call it that.

Cindy

Posted at 9:56 PM on February 26, 2013

They never showed Toby’s face. I have a feeling that was another A game. We are to think he’s dead but he’s not. But what’s up with the worker for Toby? How did he know her name? Who was the red coat lady that went in? Is spencer really “cray cray”? So many questions!!!!!!!

Ted Taylor

Posted at 10:21 PM on February 26, 2013

Toby’s not dead. I bet that was Wilden’s body.

Liitle_robot

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 26, 2013

I’m wondering whether the worker will end up being ‘E lamb’?

evelyn

Posted at 4:24 AM on February 27, 2013

E. lamb spelt backwards is Blame

stephanyl