Kristen Stewart Spotted Out Wearing Robert Pattinson’s Shirt

Tue, February 26, 2013 8:00pm EDT by 161 Comments
Kristen Stewart Wears Robert Pattinson Shirt
X-17 Online, FameFlynet

lenaj

Posted at 12:21 AM on February 28, 2013

I buy DVD course for Kristen Stewart, I love her movies, all.

Seriously blown out of scale.

Posted at 12:18 AM on February 28, 2013

Cheating? Really? One would have to be so naive as to believe Kristen has everything to do with this. Something must have been wrong in their marriage. Now we know it was wrong. You can’t be that clueless as to believe the pictures in question were anything but sexual in nature. Kiss and a hug? funny how the whole world knew it but cheerfully labelled Kristen ‘cheat’,’slut’,’whore’,and so on and tore her into shreds. I like Krist, I admit, I’m her fan for films like The Runaways, OTR, SW, and I am not here to insult Mr. Pattinson, Mr. Sanders, LR……

niki

Posted at 10:23 PM on February 27, 2013

I will buy the dvd because I adore watching Rob movies

niki

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 27, 2013

Krsiten and Rob are not Together and i will still buy the dvd .

jasper cullen. NOT!

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 27, 2013

And cut the CRAP guys she is not keeping it real. Jennifer Lawrence is keeping it real but she respects the acting industry . No controversy, no FAKE attitude, no sloppy dressing ,no marriage breaker, NO famous boyfriend @this point just a lot of respect from great peopke like jack nicholsen WHO ARE FELLOW OSCAR WINNERS…ohh and lastly NO RAZZIE.BOOOM!!!! AND IM OUT.

monalisa

Posted at 7:34 PM on February 27, 2013

Ooooh and they are the same age how completely ADULT and MATURED of Jen Lawrence @ 22. VERY VERY NICE.Kristen BLEW IT.

niki

Posted at 10:24 PM on February 27, 2013

kristen is a fake she even faked her injury for oscars . She is pathetic

sisi south africa

Posted at 7:11 PM on February 27, 2013

kristen was not victimized here she allowed a situation that could have been easly avoided . She has no respect for a marriage which she helped break by the way ,for Robert , for her self and for the industry she is in. Her relationship with rob is a joke today because of her sloppy behaviour and silly little mistakes that have caused people to run around doing damage control.

Kristen opened doors to this not robert or his fans .Rupert broke his marriage by cheating on his wife kristen helped him and rupert is not to blame for her involvement. SHE IS NO CHILD she was living with a man @ the time of her cheating ,she was 22 thats an adult unless the laws have changed and 18 is no longer the age where you are considered an adult. She is inconsiderate of her fans and the industry, if she doesnt want to be the it girl of hollywood then why did she continue to be in twilight after the first one she saw how very popular it became she could have just left…but she did not. Instead she started to date Robert Pattinson knowing very well that she would attract even more attention and then played on our curiousity with her “I never tell people about my private life”. But then in july she gets caught in BROAD DAY LIGHT KISSING AND (WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE)A MARRIED DIRECTOR ? Knowing very well that there is always a paparazzi behind her to watch every move?
I know its not easy to keep hearing this but its true and you guys know it we are not saying STOP LIKING KRISTEN STEWART. WE ARE SAYING STOP ATTACKING US FOR NOT FEELING THE SAME .As much as you are sticking by her no matter what we are sticking by Rob and what we believe even if you say he doesnt need us to we could say the ssme about you too. Its not going to change.

I love stories.

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 27, 2013

I was 18 when my parents divorced. My dad gave me his wedding ring, means that for two of us no change. Is from white gold. I wear a ring on the same finger of his right hand, like Kristen. It’s been three years, we have a nice relationship with my dad.

isnt it new moon yet?

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 27, 2013

@i love stories??????????????? You are NO story teller . Stick to your day job HUN.LOL!!! If you respond to this and you are rude and STUPID in your response then you are a typical Kristen fan.tik tok tik tok….

rensyR

Posted at 6:48 PM on February 27, 2013

@toni I hope she is reading our comments hehehehhe!!! You will buy the dvd 02 of marco hehehe remembering

jesj

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 27, 2013

RP fans are sooooo pathetic here………

Rensy

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 27, 2013

@toni You’ll buy your dvd? Hehehhe 02 March!!!!! I’m reminding you.

Toni

Posted at 6:20 PM on February 27, 2013

@Rensy – Your world dude

Rensy

Posted at 6:27 PM on February 27, 2013

@toni You made me laugh heheheh. You don’t have concrete answer? Hehehehehe

Toni

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 27, 2013

@Rensy – Answer to what? Your love for KS is you business not mine. I don’t care that you LOVE her. I’m sure she’s reading this and taking notes.

Rensy

Posted at 6:45 PM on February 27, 2013

One stupid fan to other stupid fans

Posted at 5:51 PM on February 27, 2013

Dear guys,
I will tell you one secret:
Life is not black/white.
There are many shades between the these two colors.
Everyone should look in their own life.

Toni

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 27, 2013

@RensyR – Yeah, lets play the blame game. First, Rupert (of course), Liberty for not being a good wife, Rob, for not being a good boyfriend, but not your dear Kristen.

rensyR

Posted at 5:50 PM on February 27, 2013

@ toni kristen is the best forever!!!!

Toni

Posted at 5:55 PM on February 27, 2013

@RensyR – Yes, she’s the best if you lower your standards. You must like betrayal, dishonesty, lack of respect, and a cheater. Everyone wants a BFF that not’s loyal. She’s your girl. Enjoy

Rensy

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 27, 2013

@toni Yes I love her a lot and ROb also loves her if he doesn’t knead kristen does not return to her. I am sure that and would not have many pictures of them two at kristen kisses and hugs or you do not know that?

rensyR

Posted at 5:52 PM on February 27, 2013

@toni kristen is unique and beautiful and fabulous and great!!! Kristen is strong.

dave

Posted at 2:51 PM on February 28, 2013

Hi rensyR, your hero is a dirty little cheating skank who sleeps with married directors for jobs. If you want to love it then good luck to you and your partner when you grow up and get one. You obviously has no respect for commitment or being faithful so carry on whoring through your life.

Rensy

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 1, 2013

@dave My dear I need me a prostitute, know why? Because I have a family with plenty of conditions! And first got my own structured or already have my own home and car and have 3 clothing stores and paid my employees and I’m only 21 years old and you have what? I think you should get a prostitute and not I!!

Pot

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 27, 2013

I feel sorry for Robert.
Because he wants to please everyone. But that’s impossible.
Because it is so hesitant. It costs a great deal of power and energy.
Because he’s a coward. It take away from him what he at most likes.
Because he not have attitude. Everyone can impact on him. He is very much depend of opinion of others.
For me that are not positive characteristics of one human beings.
Sorry…but so it is.
It is nice to be nice.
But one thing is to be kind with fans (of which adoration, he, by the way, live), and another thing is to be good friend and man.
Real life is real life, and movies are movies (role are role).
In real life, he is, more or less, a little lost.
Also in relationships. Any kind.

Observer

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 27, 2013

Watch out Robert. Kristen coming to Australia. Soon.

I am stupid fan

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 27, 2013

For all haters of Kristen Stewart:
deeply from my heart I wish for you this type of a man for boyfriend as is Robert Pattinson #sarcasm…OR EVEN PERSONALY HIM (perhaps he can be cloned #sarcasm)…then you can say something from your own experience…how great man and boyfriend he is…#sarcasm
Every woman want to have a men for BF, and not boy, mom son or coward which fly away when came troubles

Candy

Posted at 4:39 PM on February 27, 2013

Rupert was not her boss. He was a first time director with no clout or power. The movie studio was her boss. Sluts are not victims. K-slut is a predator looking for attention. Just because a marriage is on the rocks does not make it ok to go and involve yourself in the situation. The lack of respect for her friend/co-star Liberty Ross, the children, Rob, and her other co-stars who got put in the middle- is beyond a mistake! She is an opportunist. How convenient that she starts wearing Rob’s clothes before the dvd goes on sale! Kristen, Rob and Taylor have a deal where they get a percentage of the dvd sales. So much for her being a serious actress. Like all whores she’s all about the money. To Melissa: You’re pathetic. You keep calling everyone an idiot, but you’re the one who believes in fairy tales. Rob and Kristen are not Edward and Bella!

Melissa

Posted at 5:16 PM on February 27, 2013

@candy You are pathetic, and I do not that live in fairy tales. Kristen and ROb together or not, I will buy my dvd!

Wanda

Posted at 7:35 PM on February 27, 2013

@Candy Yeah Kristen was wrong but why do people keep saying she and Liberty were friends? They were not friends. and never shared screen time. I’m sure they met but they never hung out or shared anything….but Rupert.

kim

Posted at 2:55 PM on February 28, 2013

Wanda, as they all met up at Liberty and Ruperts home many times for meals as friends and the cheat took the children out for ice-cream, i would call that friends hanging out, wouldn’t you say? I would not let my two young children go out alone with a stranger, would you?

Toni

Posted at 3:26 PM on February 27, 2013

@Melissa – Lets not call names. You have your opinion and I have mine. No one is forcing you to come to this site so put the childish name calling away.

Rensy

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 27, 2013

At the oscars ceremony was the most photographed kristen and she has no more oscars and the most famous of hollywood! Kristen is great and simple. So I love her a lot!

Toni

Posted at 2:29 PM on February 27, 2013

@Debbie Malenky – That’s balls, how low can KS fans go to suggest she was seduced by Rupert Sanders. Let’s play the blame game. What happen to “Free will” to just say “NO”. She wanted to be with him as much as he wanted to be with her and it all spilled out in public. She should have been more responsible for her actions. Blame Kristen.

jane

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 27, 2013

@toni–i agree—you have to laugh at the comments about how he seduced her and she was a victim——she didnt look like a victim in the pictures—in fact i think she was rather enjoying herself——–people need to take off the blinders—-she isnt innocent little “bella”—-she knew exactly what she was doing and is only sorry for the fact she was caught !!!

........

Posted at 2:56 PM on February 27, 2013

@Jane – Yeah, she was enjoying showing off her muscles and with her pants hanging off her a$$ so just think what we didn’t see. But her fans want to dismiss all of that and yes, they still see her as weak “Bella” that needs rescued by Edward.

Rensy

Posted at 3:19 PM on February 27, 2013

@toni BLAME RUPERT S.

Toni

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 27, 2013

@Rensy – Lets be clear, Yes it does take two but here’s her options: No, let me alone, Your married with a wife and kids, Your disgusting for hitting on me when we both know you’re married, I have a boyfriend that loves me, you’re to old, etc. So what was her choice? Oh right cheating scandal, media drama, humiliating her boyfriend in public, should I go on.

RensyR

Posted at 5:35 PM on February 27, 2013

@toni For me rupert s. and the culprit! Simply.

Natiane

Posted at 1:41 PM on February 27, 2013

Kristen is unique and great and
Famous hollywood and independent and do not need men to survive. She fights for his goals and has only 22 years. I admire her and love her very much. She lost more she apologised, and who are you? You’re not perfect. You live in a bunch of otarios!!!! Will do their lives and leaves the life of another in peace otarios!!!

Nelly

Posted at 1:49 PM on February 27, 2013

@ Natiane very good!!! Kristen is unique e great e strong. I love kristen forever !!!

cherry21

Posted at 2:31 PM on February 27, 2013

I thought you kristen fans said kristen was to young to take care of herself the reason why im saying that because when the scandal happen you guys thought shes just young and young ppl makes mistake you guys made her sound like a baby during the scandal but now your saying shes a grown women that is independent.So kristen is old enough and mature in other things but when she makes a mistake shes a baby.

........

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 27, 2013

@cherry21 – her fans are confused and in denial

Angie

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 27, 2013

@Natiane@Nelly ME too I Love kristen and support her always!!

jane

Posted at 1:29 PM on February 27, 2013

if both of them would act like adults and just say they are or they arent together maybe all this nonsense and speculation would stop already————–why the big secret??? its been going on way too long—-

Mae

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 27, 2013

And she is whering the necklace he bought her
Fingers cross and lots of prayer the work it out!!!!!!
#teamkristen #krisbian

TRACY123

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 27, 2013

I find this hard to believe that this is Kristen’s house, doesn’t she live in a secure gated community?? So how did someone get these pictures HL?? To me it looks like Kristen was coming out of a doctor’s office maybe after get her injured foot checked??

Casey

Posted at 1:14 PM on February 27, 2013

@Debbie Malenky
LOL IRL.
Kristen Stewart is NOT some innocent victim that we should get behind and coddle. IF Rupert going to cheat, well, he’s going to cheat, sure. But that doesn’t mean Kristen has to be the one he cheats with. That one is all on her, frankly. She chose to be there and mess around with him and be the woman he cheated. She’s a adult young woman that purposely cheated with a married man, hurt her own relationship and had a hand in ruining the lives of 2 innocent children who have a broken home. The end.

...........

Posted at 1:21 PM on February 27, 2013

@Casey – Thank you for reminding her fans because they want to forget it ever happened.

Melissa

Posted at 1:53 PM on February 27, 2013

@ casey who are you? You’re not perfect!!! Leave the life of another idiot!!!

have the right to speak

Posted at 2:01 PM on February 27, 2013

@ Debbie totally agree with you she wrecked a marriage or at least she was the cause of it whatever you Twihards want to put it, she destroyed a family

Nena

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 27, 2013

@casey Who destroyed his own family was sanders and not kristen! It is not thought the consequences. And no one does not know how was the relation of Rob and Kristen!! Judge and easy. Liberade this great and even walking around at parties, she should this with children and not looking for fame and attention!

Nena