Kristen Stewart Spotted Out Wearing Robert Pattinson’s Shirt

Tue, February 26, 2013 8:00pm EDT by 161 Comments
Kristen Stewart Wears Robert Pattinson Shirt
X-17 Online, FameFlynet

wsb

Posted at 3:40 PM on March 4, 2013

I don’t mean to burst anyone’s bubble here, but Rob & Kristen could be wearing their own clothing in these pictures. Maybe, just maybe they have clothing alike. I have seen them wear matching plaid shirts on two different occasions. Personally, I think that is great. To me it says ‘we might come out and say in words that we are together, but silently we’re letting you know.’

d.harris

Posted at 4:11 PM on March 1, 2013

Rob is a grown man now.let him quit the teen drama with kristen .is long over due.

Catherine

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 28, 2013

I think she/they wear that same shirt so often because it’s redundant for the paps to keep taking pics of her in it, ha!
Kristen & Robert have NOT been on a ‘trial separation’ and I can prove it based on their actions over the past three years. Search for ‘Misfit Chick’s paparazzi blogspot’ for the scoop that INCLUDES PETITIONS for the paps to reform their OWN LIFEBASHING WAYS. Set these two FREE by SIGNING THEM!!

compactcheese

Posted at 5:33 AM on February 28, 2013

I think that his fans would know what to do with them self .If Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson goes there own way I hope that they still good Friend because their started as friend maybe their can keep that .

Anon

Posted at 5:20 AM on February 28, 2013

I wonder what Robsten fans are going to do,if Rob really leaves Kristen.Would they start to hate him and blame him for destroying thair entertaining series?

jane

Posted at 10:31 AM on February 28, 2013

@anon—i am a huge robert pattinson fan and i would be thrilled to see him away from ks—–he deserves alot better than what she has given him—plus he needs women—not a little girl trying to act grown-up——-so i am not a fan who would hate him i would applaud him for moving away from her————————-

Anon

Posted at 11:30 AM on February 28, 2013

@jane,I totally agree with you.

oh yes !