Chris Brown: ‘I’m Forgiven’ After Assaulting Rihanna

Tue, February 26, 2013 10:02am EST by 98 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Forgiven
FameFlynet

In a new interview, Chris says he ‘worked hard’ to earn RiRi’s forgiveness.

Are Chris Brown and Rihanna more in love than ever? It certainly sounds like it, the way Chris talks about RiRi in a new interview with The UK’s Mirror. In fact, he even says he’s “forgiven” for savagely assaulting her on the evening of the 2009 Grammy Awards — though it didn’t happen overnight.

“She loves me, what can I say?” he told the publication Feb. 24 at Elton John’s annual Oscars viewing party in Hollywood. “I’m forgiven … but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

He also referred to the assault as the “greatest regret” of his life.

The fact that Chris managed to be so cheerful that night — despite Seth MacFarlane totally dissing Chris and Rihanna’s relationship during the actual Oscars ceremony — proves that Chris really has arrived at a much better place in his life. The more he speaks openly about what happened, the more people will be willing to accept that he’s changed.

Chris Brown & Rihanna: Back Together And ‘Really Happy’

But The Mirror wasn’t the only publication Chris sang RiRi’s praises to.

“We are really happy,” he told Page Six. “We are back together. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. But I’m sad she couldn’t be here tonight; she is rehearsing for her tour.”

And Chris has been rehabilitating his image with the help of an unlikely ally: Elton, himself!

“I met Elton about a year ago, and he’s been a good friend to me … so it is great to be here tonight to support him,” he added.

More Chris Brown/Rihanna drama:

1. Chris Brown: Hitting Rihanna Is My ‘Greatest Regret’ — Interview
  2. Chris Brown: What He Really Thought About Seth MacFarlane’s Oscar Diss
  3. Rihanna: The Real Reason She Didn’t Go To Oscars With Chris Brown

chlarissa

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 27, 2013

@Sandra: God bless and stop hating on kae. Get over it!! You’re not getting any younger.

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:16 PM on February 27, 2013

@chlarissa
You must have me confused with you and the rest of the RIH HATERS I have absolutely no hate towards KT I defend my fave from HATERS like you! You are on HL hiding behind GOD if you were so truly GOD fearing you would know better than to JUDGE! Ooh I get you are one of those Christians who goes to church twice a year (Christmas and Easter) I def know I am not getting any younger and with a name like Chlarissa we don’t even have to guess your age On that note I will STAY BLESSED along with everyone else and RIH too ;)

'The Real' Jusy Saying...

Posted at 10:14 AM on February 27, 2013

Oh also in the intervieew, he stated that he was sad because Rihanna couldn’t be there with him at Elton John’s event and becasue she was at rehearsals..’Page Six’. It’s really sad how some folks try to find anything to hate on, really sad *side-eye*.

'The Real' Jusy Saying...

Posted at 10:16 AM on February 27, 2013

Sorry Typos: *interview, *because

'The Real' Jusy Saying...

Posted at 10:07 AM on February 27, 2013

Also, he stated that they were back together, and called her “the most beautiful girl in the world” in another interview he did with ‘Page Six’ of New York Post.

until the fg dayz

Posted at 2:33 AM on February 27, 2013

o wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ least he keep it postivie

WTF

Posted at 1:13 AM on February 27, 2013

Kae is history and yall are mad. Aint nobody got respect for no got damn gold digging whore. And aint nobody got time for the birds she calls fans. Fans of what exactly? Her p#ssy popping for fame and fortune HAAAAA

Posted at 12:48 AM on February 27, 2013

@sandra duncan message below if for you

Posted at 12:47 AM on February 27, 2013

My spellings are just fine so you keep going on about them is simply because you have such limited vocabulary which is why you constantly repeat yourself and don’t refer to me as no child because apart from the lil posts I make on here you don’t know sod all about me.
Why should I have to support kae on instagram when this is a public blog website. Where ppl are entitled to express their own opinions ,Why don’t you take your ratchet self onto chrianna fan club page instead of coming on here chatting your vermin about Kae. I have never once mentioned on these blogs about the night chris attacked Riri so why the hell are you bringing that into the conversation but since you wanna go there
Has Kae ever came out that Chris laid a hand on her while they were together or has anybody else reported that while kae & chris were together he beat kae so how am I hypercritical, truth hurts which is why you cannot take it ,if the shoe was on the other foot and some bytch moved in on your relationship what you would hold no resentment towards that other female .And trust me when Riri and Chris relationship goes wrong I’m gonna be one of the first people to come onto this blog and laugh about it

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:20 AM on February 27, 2013

@KIKI
If the shoe was on the other foot, NO WOMAN CAN TAKE MY MAN not to brag but I have never had a man who broke up with me let’s be honest they cheat, they lie but they won’t leave! I am the one who say it is over if CB was my man no way in h*** will I allow him to do a song with RIH esp one like Birthday Cake, he would not be going to his exes Birthday party on Valentine’s Day etc she should have checked CB or maybe CB wasn’t IN LOVE with her I don’t know and I really don’t care that is their private lives they have to LIVE IT not me! It is a public blog where you can have your opinion but at least try posting without calling RIH a hoe etc Why are you wishing negativity on 2 people that you don’t know relationship hence the term #HATER this is why I have to keep repeating the same words because you keep writing the same trash! For example the word is *HYPOCRITICAL hence here comes a couple more of my limited vocabulary words you are a #BASIC#ILLITERATE B**** (STAY BLESSED) :)

Posted at 3:01 AM on February 27, 2013

@Sandra seriously you cannot 100% say that your man wouldn’t leave you for another female so i really dont know why you are up on here claiming that,& cheating is no better as i would rather have my man leave me for somebody else rather than blatantly cheat & lie behind my back.

whether Chris and Neyo made the birthday cake song lyrics i dont know but agree that Kae should of kicked him to the curb from them, but we are just from the outside looking in so who knows whether kae really did pull him up about that song and what chris actually told her about making that tune with Riri.
And i haven’t referred to Riri for a hoe in quite a while now even though I still feels she acts and portrays herself as one. and yeah i can admit i dont like Riri simply because she is a racist and because of the way she went about tryna get back with chris and also the way she then rubbed it in Kae’s face. As for Chris i’ve got love for CB as an artist but not for the way he treated kae..

Really???

Posted at 7:21 AM on February 27, 2013

You really suprise me though, woman on woman hate is not good dear sister. CB was cheating even b4 Rihanna was in the picture, he dumped Kae for friendship with Rihanna but you still want her to hook up with Chris jst bcs you hate Ri. Are you for real? Why are you hating on Riri? Did she hold a gun for Chris to go back to her? Y blame Riri for Chris & Kae break up? Everything happen for a reason & Chris is not the only man on earth, Kae can get a man who will respect & love her. There is no gaurantee that Chris & Rihanna will be togeda forever but dont wish them bad things. Don’t invest your emotions on celebs lives, pple break up everyday & move on. Stop hating and pray for Kae to get a good man. If you are Kae, pls let go Kiki/Kae, you deserve better.

WOW!

Posted at 11:25 PM on February 26, 2013

Yeah no lie he is dope check him out on The Breakfast Club or Twitter. Donkey of The Day is always entertaining. Matter of fact Lil Duval is super funny too. If you are sensitive then don’t check them out you might catch feelings.

Posted at 9:50 PM on February 26, 2013

@Charlamagne
Mentality of a good woman is one that smokes ganja and you can party with lord have mercy LMFAO

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 26, 2013

@KIKI
I see why you wouldn’t agree with Charlamagne because you think it is OK to lay on your back for money instead of working hard to achieve your goals like RIH.

Posted at 12:21 AM on February 27, 2013

@ Sandra know i dont agree with him stating that he aslso hits woman, and his lapsedaisical idea of a good woman is having one that you can smoke and party hard with.And he never mentioned nothing about Kae using breezy for money so what the hell are you talking about about

....

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 26, 2013

ANYBODY IF YOU WANT A FREE PUNCHING BAG, GET A CARIBBEAN GIRL!! RI WILL HOOK YOU UP!! THEY WILL SAY THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU AFTER!!

....

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 26, 2013

@CC: Yea. Those real green papers could mesmerize chris also, and rihanna’s contact lenses.lol. And her real long hair.

WOW!

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 26, 2013

Charlamagne is dope! The Breakfast Club is too. But he does talk wild sometimes.

Posted at 9:51 PM on February 26, 2013

@ WOW
Charlamagne mentality of a good woman is one that smokes ganja and you can party with lord have mercy LMFAO

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 26, 2013

Wait until Riri goes on tour this blog site will be reporting daily on Brezzy shenanigans
LOL

Chlarissa

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 26, 2013

@kiki: I so agree with you. Karma is real. That’s why I don’t do no wrong to people first. That’s why god is with me and I am happy with my life knowing that he is there and I will never in my heart hurt anyone. It will come back and bite you in the butt.

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 26, 2013

@ Chlarissa
Exactly as when you do badness on ppl it most certainly does come back on you. I disrespect Rir on the way she went about the whole situation on getting back with Brezzy as woman to woman she should of known how Kae would of felt, but you Riri stans don’t see the errors of Riri ways because you are truly blinded by that kniving bytch

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:04 PM on February 26, 2013

@KIKI
Listen you are no woman!!! more like a child in an adult’s body who can’t spell to save your life. You seriously need to get off HL and go back to school, so at least you can spell better than a 3rd grader. CB is with RIH why don’t you go support KT on instagram, RIH don’t need any help she already have plenty of fans who are non-judgmental unlike your a**. The thing that I can’t get over is CB is only abusive with RIH and an angel with everybody else. You people are such HYPOCRITES it is not even funny. SMGH

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 26, 2013

@chlarissa
Please spare me the B.S. about GOD is with you God is with every one not only you. Also Karma is it not Karma for KT when she made that video making fun of RIH’s accent and her past relationship with CB. You people are all so one-sided, it is OK for KT to make racist remarks etc. but when it is RIH the whole world is going to be turned upside down. GET OVER IT the heart can’t help who it loves and if you were so GOD fearing as you claimed, you wouldn’t have anything negative to say about RIH and CB’S relationship. You think I sound like an old broken record well stop with these #BASIC comments then I won’t have to continue using the same words to describe you people. BTW for KIKI and the rest of the RIH HATERS CB and NEYO wrote Birthday Cake all RIH did was sing the song. On that note STAY BLESSED like we all are including RIH ;)

chlarissa

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 26, 2013

@Alexis: Honey, you are a little bit too late on the news. Can you come back with something new,please? Because I think people have already said that.

alexis

Posted at 8:35 PM on February 26, 2013

Regardless of what anyone has to say they are back together and that is what it is. This is also an interview with mirror uk magazine and new york post.

Shanta

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 26, 2013

Well folks…I’m done with this story. Good luck to the two…..birds (i mean love birds, my bad). They have each other…what else could they need? Maybe we can now all say goodbye to the following items: Triangle…bye. Naked or half naked pictures of Rihanna….bye. Photos of blunts and weed…..done. Twitter stalking by HL….bye. Overanalyzation of every statement and song……dead. Hating on the ex girlfriend(along with the misspelling of her name, real ready for that to be done)….over…In addition to hoping something bad happens between these two like Rihanna getting her azz beat again….over..let’s let that go………Now, lets move on to the real fun…Their actually relationship! ..*grabs popcorn and takes seat*…LOL

Posted at 8:50 PM on February 26, 2013

@shanta
i dont also care about Riri being back with Chris,in the beginning i wanted her back with Chris but not anymore. I’m a true believer in karma it could be next week a year or so but Riri will get her comeuppance as i’m a firm believer in what comes around goes around. Lets jus hope Chris next album actually makes it past platinum this time,and he manages to gain back the big fan base he once had.
And as for Kae i wish her all the best and truly hope that she aint still fcking around with Chris as she deserves so much better, she’s a better person then me because i personally would not even be giving him the time of day after he basically just used her and publically humiliated her.
I love chris’s music but dislike the way he treated Kae in general

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 26, 2013

sorry i meant to say in the beginning i was rooting for chris to get back with kae

WOW!

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 26, 2013

Charlamagne Gets Real on Chris Brown & Rihanna (YOUTUBE)! He goes HAM.

Shanta

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 26, 2013

I just looked at that. He’s weird. He said that everyone hits their chick and he blames it on her being carribean? WTF. I dont’ know. Strange guy. He clearly thinks that rihanna is cool. His type of chick for real. Kae, apparently no respect for her. Ok…I’m done.

Posted at 8:39 PM on February 26, 2013

@wow
who cares what that hoe *ss Charlamagne say’s as it clear from the way that he portrays himself in that video that he also has no respect for women

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 26, 2013

@KIKI and Temps
I have not been on here for a more than a couple hours and you bird are still chirping. how sweet it is live off TAX payers dollars. lmao

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 26, 2013

@Duncan
tax payers money hell u should know lol

unapologetic

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 26, 2013

Hi ,kiki aka rebound chick ,i see u and temp simms aka jryan are not Happy. May i ask why? From main chick to side chick ,u should be very Happy,well good luck baby girl .Peace

the trolls are all hyperventilating today

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 26, 2013

LOL

....

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 26, 2013

Do you mean contacts green eyes? How stupid can you be? And her hair is real too.lol. Gullible.

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 26, 2013

@…..
Sorry to disappoint you RIH eyes are real.

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 26, 2013

@SANDRA
yeah her eyes are real alright but that would explain why in all her younger baby/child pictures she does not have green eyes Duh! one would of thought that Riri would of had the common sense to photoshop her baby pic’s eyes before displaying them lol

CC

Posted at 5:15 PM on February 26, 2013

Some of these comments are too funny! Rih is beautiful and filthy rich. Chris Brown better not mess up this time. Those green eyes got him mesmerized.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 5:01 PM on February 26, 2013

@KIKI, poor Sandra was even yelling at the “fake Temp Simms” the other day when that person was writing all day long pretending to be me.-LOL “Fake Temp” probably submitted 5-6 comments using my name, and Sandra was just yelling at that person thinking It was me. I told her I don’t use 8th grade language when I write, however she was not convinced. That’s why I said she is funny! Now in alilttle bit KIKI the “fake-temp” will leave some crazy comment for you or the blog, so please look at the words they use, and you’ll know it wasn’t me -LOL

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 26, 2013

@Temp Simpleton
Yelling?? That’s what you do every day on every RIH post and you know the other Temps is you also so stop lying. lmao

Posted at 8:35 PM on February 26, 2013

@temps
No worries as i know when it your real post up on here as the fake one is thick like shid lol

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 26, 2013

@Sandra Duncan….beware the “Fake” is on the prowl today!!!!! Your saying Im to invested in these celebs lives, when you blog sometimes for 24hr periods, even throughout the night!!! Career Woman-LOL

Posted at 4:48 PM on February 26, 2013

@ real temps simms
that why you gotta jus laugh because shes so condescending delusional lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 26, 2013

@KIKi
Delusional def. not condescending maybe just to #HATERS like you and he rest of the BIRDS!!! lol