Chris Brown: Hitting Rihanna Is My ‘Greatest Regret’ — Interview

Tue, February 26, 2013 7:17am EDT by 66 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Attack
Getty

unapologetic

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 26, 2013

Hi @kiki aka karrueche ,we miss u alot ,where have u been? Well we all are happy to see that your still rocking your hate pant . Love u…..lol

nas

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 26, 2013

@ KIKI
You’re a stalker and you’re the most unhappiest person i’ve ever seen . Stop attacking Riri and CB. Jealousy is making you mad. Shame!!!!!!!!!

Kiki

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 26, 2013

@NAS AND YOUR A FCKING TROLL AS WELL AS A STALKER AS HOW WOULD YOU KNOW MY DOING ON THIS BLOG WEBSITE

nas

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 26, 2013

I’m very happy for them, he was young and he paid the price. MAY GOD BLESS CHRIANNA.

Kiki

Posted at 2:23 PM on February 26, 2013

like i said before nice to know that my comments obviously strike a chord with all you rihoe stans on here why for some reasons my name stays constantly in your rancid mouthsI.ts a pity that this site allows ppl to sign in using multiple user ids, cus if not it would sure weed out all you no life psychotic bipolar bytch posters up on here.

Kiki

Posted at 2:00 PM on February 26, 2013

So Chris has only made this public apology to a uk based newspaper the mirror ok rolled eyes
DUH! LMFAO anything postive printed on here you instantly believe but anything negative is lies unless it written about Kae .but seems as he is banned from the uk who really knows as it could well be true …

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:07 PM on February 26, 2013

@KIKI
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? in my RIH’S voice I actually missed your a** lmao I must agree with you I think the UK interview maybe a lie but not the NEW YORK POST!!!

Kiki

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 26, 2013

@ duncan
awwww you missed me well guess what bytch the feeling is most certainly not mutual lol

missy

Posted at 1:03 PM on February 26, 2013

Chris has proved to the world that he has changed. He didn’t need to prove anything to anyone besides the judge and Rihanna. I truly believe he has matured and grown up since 2009. Whoever refuses to see the love between these two… idk what to call you. Even Hellen Keller and Ray Charles can see that these two love each other. and they’re here to stay. So happy for them.

Nobody Special

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 26, 2013

I know this: once a woman beater, Always one. I was married to two of them,and they know how to be sorry in the public eye, gaining sympathy, but behind closed doors, it is entirely different. let me get to him, 5 minutes, he will never beat another woman again. “RiRi” needs to learn that he will do it again, but he will be more careful not to get caught this time. He is “sorry” because of the public attitude towards him,and he is only “sorry” that he had gotten caught.
He is a piss-poor example of manhood. I hope to God they do not have kids. He will more than likely beat them,too.

Shanta

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 26, 2013

Nobody special….This…..

Sandra Renee

Posted at 2:27 PM on February 26, 2013

@Nobody Special -

You don’t KNOW…because all abusers DON’T continue. There is documented proof of that.

Your experience is yours. Some abusers DO positively change and cease their abuse. Your experience DOESN’T speak for all.

B3 Fearless

Posted at 4:17 PM on February 26, 2013

While I respect your opinion & it’s a shame about your history, please do not use a ONE time occurrence to make Chris Brown the scapegoat for DV. Your statement is slanderous. The proof is in his history with women. He had no history of violence toward women prior to 2009 or since 2009. Chris’s flings & girlfriends during those periods have stated that. Just because you haven’t done your research on him (& research does not include blogs & gossip columns as sources!)does not mean it’s ok for you to make a huge generalization about ONE person, especially not on an event that happened when he was 19 (4 YEARS AGO), the age of a sophmore in college. I think you need to continue to work on your own healing and break from the cycle of choosing MEN who have a real HISTORY of violence toward their partners. I hope you ultimately find the self esteem and peace you need.

Shanta

Posted at 5:30 PM on February 26, 2013

B3 Fearless…I would agree with you if he had only hit her one time, but per her statement in some mag, he has hit her numerous times. He has a problem, and so does she.

Peoplecanchange

Posted at 12:00 AM on February 27, 2013

There are cases where people do change, I am sorry your case was not one of them – but I have seen many in my life. It is her choice to go back to him – she knows the risk & good luck to them – can’t say I would do the same – but she needs to make this decision herself its not for others to make it for her. It may happen again – but we really do not know. I know of a guy whom use to beat his wife every other weekend – they are still together & he has not touched her for over 15years & would never dream of doing it again – so people can change – the saying ‘once a women beater always a women beater’ does not apply to everyone…

Con

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 26, 2013

Anyone who has not seen how truly sorry Chris is must be blind. I’m so happy for them both. They’ve been in the valley for quite some time and taking baby steps climbing/crawling to the mountain. Say what you may but I see nothing but love. growth, strength, and perseverance.

cindy

Posted at 12:11 PM on February 26, 2013

I love Chris Brown. Always did. The reason he had to repond to these questions is because i finally realize that its what we’ve all been waiting for. A public apology because he is a public figure and his altercation with Rihanna was made public. Not that I needed an opology but others were begging for it. This man has grown up soo damn much unlike Mel Gibson and Charlie. I love you Chris now lets do this!! lets be happy and lets dimiss the negative like you did over the weekend. Thats my boy right there!

B3 Fearless

Posted at 4:33 PM on February 26, 2013

I think it’s sad people still want to hear a public apology 4 YEARS LATER. Those few people like myself who actually continued to follow the story after it happened got tired of him apologizing because he spent the whole rest of that year apologizing on the few shows & magazines that would interview him (mostly African American media). He even wrote a song apologizing to Rihanna and begging for her to take him back. The reason no one remembers is because the major media did not pay attention to him. He was black balled, rightfully so, but still it makes me laugh that all any one can say is, “Well he never apologized.” which is just not true.

Shanta

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 26, 2013

LOL…You go Chris Cross. Secure that money honey. That’s the way to do it….LOL. Anyhoo, If he’s happy, I’m happy for him. I think that the two of them should be together..It’s best for the rest of the population(shade). He has the best of both worlds. He gets to see kae whenever he wants and He now has another “girlfriend” that doesn’t care what he does as long as he’s good to her. Chris Cross gets another Open relationship, which, he likes. Do ya thang big pimping. Make up relationships never last, but good luck to him…Kae, ride into the sunset baby. You’ll have the best view in town if you do….

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:38 PM on February 26, 2013

@Shanta
He gets to see KT whenever she wants because she has resorted to being the JUMPOFF and you are proud of that??? That speaks volumes of your self worth as a woman, you are so JEALOUS of RIH what did she do to you?? Open relationship?? Is that what you have with your man?? I am still waiting for the pic’s of CB and KT booed up all I see is pics of him and RIH grabbing her a** etc You write as if you know what’s going on in these Celeb’s private lives you are just butt hurt that CB and RIH are in a relationship which is none of your business!! We all know you don’t like RIH but what about CB?? You should care more about him as an entertainer and not who he is screwing look how much better he has been looking lately, KT can’t ride into the sunset because her LOWLIFE fans won’t let her you people keep trying to insert her into CB and RIH’S life! The poor girl has gone to drastic measures posting pic’s of ceilings, floors etc just to keep you #BASIC B***** entertained leave CB and RIH alone it’s their lives and their mistake to make GET OVER IT!! Now go BRUSH YOUR TEETH because all you talk/write is S***!!!

Shanta

Posted at 1:26 PM on February 26, 2013

Sandra..You mad again? Why boo boo? Do you miss Kiki? Laughing at you again…..We can all give our opinion, that’s what this blog is all about…….Jealous of Rihanna,”in my evelyn voice, I don’t know that bish”….LOL again.

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:02 PM on February 26, 2013

@Shanta
There is a huge difference in giving an opinion and writing trash and what you wrote earlier was pure trash IMO BTW I do miss KIKI she is very entertaining and yes you are JEALOUS of RIH it is only obvious, you don’t have to personally know someone to be JEALOUS of them everybody knows RIH because she is FAMOUS you can use any voice you want to mask your JEALOUSY for instance at the end of your post you called her a B**** was that necessary SMH #JEALOUS MUCH ;)

Shanta

Posted at 5:28 PM on February 26, 2013

Sandra…What’s wrong boo boo. You still mad? LOL……So entertaining. Again, I don’t know this person Rihanna…Neither do you. So what exactly is there for me to jealous of? Chile…please that chick may have somethings that I don’t but I would not trade places with her for anything on this earth. Oh no. Let me tell you something that my Grandmother said……A good reputation is better than great riches….I’ll keep what I have….

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:00 PM on February 26, 2013

@Shanta
That’s good your grandma taught you that, she must have forgot to taught you HATING IS NOT GOOD FOR THE SOUL ;)

Gantunu

Posted at 12:07 PM on February 26, 2013

if at all he’s sorry , then that’s very great… i do thank God for such moment , let him keep this lady happy, that’s all the world wants… thank you so much

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:56 AM on February 26, 2013

You know what you guys made KIKI upset she is not posting anymore, KIKI where are you?? HL is no fun anymore you were the mascot now we are going to have to get a new one lol

Chrianna Reign

Posted at 12:56 PM on February 26, 2013

KiKi realized that we are all on to her and her 7 different profiles!! So she shook the spot-lmao

Kiki

Posted at 2:14 PM on February 26, 2013

@Chrianna Reign pot calling the kettle black here cus who the fck are you today?? as i dont believe i have seen your name posted on these blogs before or is it yet another of your multiple personality coming out while on here.
What 7 other profiles you hoe cakes as that you rihoe stans that do that, not me as i have my gravatar. account link to this blog website so DUH! anything i post instantly comes up in my name you docile cretin.

Kiki

Posted at 2:15 PM on February 26, 2013

@duncan nah its just i have a life and a job sweety

Bridge

Posted at 11:40 AM on February 26, 2013

HATERZ….STAND DOWN. You can let go of it now. Chris&Ri are happy and there is no more need to try and pick apart anymore delusional tactics to make things seem negative in your own head. Every time you have a negative thought (about someone you don’t know??) keep these statements from the interview in your head ” We are really happy”, Sometimes you row, you fight, with THE ONE YOU LOVE”, “Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything”, “People attack me and criticize me, it happens all the time but they don’t know me, and they don’t know US”. On to the Chrianna, RN and TB that keep bashing “K”. There is no need to do that (there never was). She has done nothing to you. You don’t know her and they have all moved on as you can see. Good day all….LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL.

Stacy

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 26, 2013

He’s a human being, we make mistakes, OBVIOUSLY, OF COURSE, he regrets it. It was a horrible thing to do, if he could take it back he would, but he can’t.But the public still critizing him won’t make it go away. One day you just gotta let it go. Four YEARS, move on!

teambreezywify

Posted at 11:01 AM on February 26, 2013

That’s not a question to ask because the world can clealy see he have change for year now my fave is the best love chris #teambreezy all day

Sandra Renee

Posted at 10:08 AM on February 26, 2013

Hi -

At this stage in the matter of what happened four years ago, Chris Brown shouldn’t even respond anymore to questions about it. “No comment” is certainly in order if being questioned about it again. If folks choose NOT to move on from the matter – Chris should clearly show that he HAS moved on from it. Chris is NOT required to go with the parked folks. He’s moving while some are determined to stay parked in the past.

Chris doesn’t owe any more apologies for what he’s sufficiently apologized for.

Let the parked folks stay while Chris keeps walking with what’s of current importance.

Jess

Posted at 10:01 AM on February 26, 2013

lol jessica youre funny. @sandra DITTO

Curious Styles

Posted at 10:01 AM on February 26, 2013

Even tho Chris told the NY Post that Rihanna was rehearsing for her tour, HL got to stick with the lie that she was partying….

CeCe

Posted at 10:23 AM on February 26, 2013

Right!!!! Get your facts together..Makes me not want to beleive ANYTHING THEY POST!!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:30 AM on February 26, 2013

I am sure CB regrets that night, and I am almost sure he will not let that happen again wishing them the best in trying to make it work for the second time and the whole world needs to do the same!! HL let’s all move on DWT is about to start!! Let’s go RIHANNA!!!!

jessica

Posted at 9:51 AM on February 26, 2013

@sandra

of cause he regret it i bet he wish he can take it all back
all the time but people now is the time to move on and leave them alone let them be happy but i still cant help but laught at kilo or kiki or katrrche trap u really think he love you right hahahahhahha he does not care about your face any more gold digger he has move on and i cant wait for kilo to comment on me but i will not be commenting back because i got stuff to do kilo is called a job get one hahahahahahhaha
mum: what is it jess
me: nothing
mum:jess tell me what is going on
mum: well there is this girl called kiki or karrat trap right
mum: so
me : i saw her yesterday selling burger and chips
mum: so
me; it is bcause she acts tuf and i taugt she has a great job you no i feel sad for her u know
mum: you know what they say when you go gold u can never go back
me: what do you mean
mum : u know gold digger
me :hahahhahhahaha

Really???

Posted at 9:10 AM on February 26, 2013

HollywoodLife you’re not fair to Kiki, u don’t wanna see her happy lol!. She will stop everything & comment with all her multiple profiles. Im giving this story 2 hours, @Kiki will post 18 comments in 3 minutes hahahaha!!!

jessica

Posted at 9:18 AM on February 26, 2013

@really lol kilo where are you come out come out hahahhahhahhahhahhahah hahhahhahahahha hahhahhahhahahhaha oh my god my heart

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:25 AM on February 26, 2013

@Really???
lmao

tea

Posted at 9:07 AM on February 26, 2013

why posting apologies again? mags really still asking that questions? why the hell? and always the same answers. nothing else to report about them? always that warmed up history. they could have cut it. they’re a happy couple now. but i guess this boring to write about huh?

CeCe

Posted at 9:05 AM on February 26, 2013

Rihanna was definitely rehearsing for DWT which she is about to leave for in 2 weeks.. HL just state facts dont make quotes from “exclusive friends”.. The #RihNavy should have their own article up here…We have all the facts..lol.. Follow me on instagram @cecehotstuff

yang diop (@yangdiop)

Posted at 9:05 AM on February 26, 2013

give him his secod change…he deserves it #teambreezy

Demmi

Posted at 10:25 AM on February 26, 2013

We will see!!!

This Is For the Trolls

Posted at 8:50 AM on February 26, 2013

From today’s NY Post:

“Chris Brown told Page Six on Oscar night of girlfriend Rihanna, “We are really happy.” Brown, who just returned from a Hawaiian vacation with the “Diamonds” singer, said at an Elton John AIDS Foundation bash, “We are back together. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. But I’m sad she couldn’t be here tonight; she is rehearsing for her tour.”

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:15 AM on February 26, 2013

@This Is For the Trolls
You just made a couple of people commit suicide(no names needed) lmao A blind man could of seen CB and RIH is a couple some people are just in denial, anyway I support my fave RIH her personal life has nothing to do with me some people are just too invested in these Celeb’s private lives instead of their work as an artist talking about they are #Team Breezy etc but want to tell them who they should be with or not in the words of CB MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

Jess

Posted at 7:52 AM on February 26, 2013

LIES! Ri is rehearsing for her world tour thats why she wasnt at that oscar afterparty.Unlike some people, Ri has a JOB, theres millions to be made. HL get it together

jessica

Posted at 8:13 AM on February 26, 2013

@jess
i know right like hollywood lies lol hollywood lies get your fact together