‘Bachelor’ Recap: Catherine Chokes On Fantasy Suite Dates With Sean Lowe

Mon, February 25, 2013 10:11pm EDT by 17 Comments
Sean Lowe Fantasy Suite
Courtesy ABC

Linda Beavis

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 13, 2013

So glad you picked Catherine as I thought you two seemed like soulmates. My husband and I are and have been married for 12 years and I can’t tell you how awesome it is to have that kind of deep love for one another inside you. Have fun and enjoy every precious moment of your life together wherever it leads you. Linda Beavis

Ericka

Posted at 1:48 AM on March 12, 2013

Sean and Catherine compliment each other. Where he is weak, she is strong and visa versa: that balance is what a couple needs to grow more spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. May God bless this relationship and their future beautiful babies!!
They are gorgeous together! Definitely not a boring looking couple…

Lisa

Posted at 9:04 PM on March 11, 2013

I just love Shawn and I wish he could pick me! I think this guy is just perfect. I would love to find a man like him but he is one in a million! I have never seen such a guy so sweet and nice. When he said he couldn’t stand it when his mother cried, I cried! He is just amazing and I wish him the best life ever. I do think Lindsey is the one for him ( If it can’t be me!)

rosenberg

Posted at 2:47 AM on March 7, 2013

I’ve known AshLee for many years. Same home town. Same friends as adults. She is an absolute a-hole. Very demanding. Very shallow. hardcore control issues. Vapid. Narrow minded. Un-cultured. Uneducated. Insecure and EXTREMELY vain. Unkind and dismissive. She uses men HARDCORE. She’s very, very, very good at making people think she’s sweet but its only because she’s pretty and small ( I mean, itty bitty teeny tiny) and has a high pitched voice. She looks vulnerable. But she’s very shallow and grasping. When I heard she was on the show, I couldn’t WAIT to see her expose her real personality. But true to form, she convinced a lot of people to see her as something she’s not.

Margie

Posted at 11:30 PM on March 7, 2013

Thank god Sean knows and follow his heart.

Marvin

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 27, 2013

Its funny how the most often used put down on Catherine is she is so immature, same for Lindsey.
Out of all the women Sean describes Catherine in more detail. Mentions characteristics he shares with her.

Fact – Sean has a type. He likes fun loving, adventurous women above all else.
Ashlee was always described by him in very general terms ” all these amazing qualities” What qualities exactly? Pretty obvious he wasn’t into her as much as the others.

Lindsay tends to be described in more general terms as well.

Sara

Posted at 11:06 PM on February 28, 2013

Don’t think AshLee was right for Sean at all and the way she left only reinforced that!!!!!! I think catherine and Sean make a great couple and DON’T predict a breakup…

Margie

Posted at 11:27 PM on March 7, 2013

According to some insiders Sean watched Catherine for more than 2weeks even though he was interested since they met. He saw something and feel strong chemistry that’s why we didn’t see some tv interaction. Watch back their before 1st kiss, when Catherine said that she want privacy for their kiss. He knew she’s smart and highly educated to set those standard. After he heard that Sean’s eyes veered a little bit to their right, meaning he’s looking to probably producer ” to give this girl tv time, I like her”.

Megan

Posted at 12:46 PM on February 26, 2013

I’m sorry, but AshLee needs a few more years of intensive therapy before she’s ready to find love. You gotta clean house before you let someone in. She has SO many control issues and so many insecurities. That would be nothing but a drama-filled, joyless marriage, especially for Sean. She’s smart and pretty and inherently nice, but I think a seriously scary part of her came out when he sent her home. Just imagine having to deal with that stare til death did you part. I don’t really see forever with the two remaining girls, but AshLee seems like an obsessive, bunny-boiling mess who’s got way too much to work on before settling down.

Elena

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 26, 2013

Sean screwed up for sending AshLee home. Even though she seemed bland, she was real and truly loved him. Im glad that Lindsay is staying but Catherine makes me sick. She acts so silly and really at this point, there is no time to be silly. Acting fun yes, but not immature and silly. I hope he picks Lindsay!

Lauren

Posted at 12:01 AM on March 5, 2013

Bringing fun into a relationship does NOT translate to immaturity.Verbalizing you’re ready to settle down immediately to get a proposal screams immaturity.

Nicole

Posted at 2:58 AM on February 26, 2013

Finally! I hated AshLee… She was so… Dull. All she did was talk about how in love she was and her emotional issues. Can she get goofy and have fun? No. Blech. I think he really dodged a bullet for down the line.

leapoffaith13

Posted at 11:37 PM on February 25, 2013

Apparantly, Ashlee was too much of a real woman for Sean. The others are sweet, but they are kids. Ashlee…you are a complete and beautiful woman…believe in yoirself and stay strong…no man can define you.

Megan

Posted at 12:48 PM on February 26, 2013

Complete once she has a few years of hard-core counseling.

beth vought

Posted at 11:17 PM on February 25, 2013

Will not watch anymore Ashlee was the perfect pick for sean!!!All because she poured her heart out to him!!!U have to play the game !!!

speranza

Posted at 11:32 PM on February 25, 2013

Will not watch anymore>>>Dumb move Sean!!! Ashlee was perfect for you!

Pam V