Chris Brown & Rihanna’s Bizarre Wedding Plans Revealed?

Mon, February 25, 2013 3:40pm EDT by 64 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Wedding Plans
Getty

.....

Posted at 7:31 PM on February 25, 2013

@kookoo and don’t get happy over the misspellings I was just in a hurry to check your illiterate a##….#yourjealous

.......

Posted at 7:25 PM on February 25, 2013

Well @kookoo I mean @kiki it’s really interesting that ugly rolls so easily off out of your stupid mouth but just to let you know if 5″10 130 lbs beautiful black hair and silky caramel skin is ugly then you’re definitely ratchet ….LOL and by the way I’m an Logistics analyst by trade I’m used to solving pronlems and you’re a problem #yourejealous

Kiki

Posted at 7:35 PM on February 25, 2013

@…….whatever UGGLIE *YTCHHHHHHHHHHHHH
as what are you completely obsessed with me or something as damn i hadn’t even contributed on this said blog but yet your rancid mouth still took it upon yourself to be calling me out
get a fcking life stupid bytch DUH!

Kiki

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 25, 2013

@ …… BY THE WAY IT’S
its problems not pronlems its you’re not youre….
you condescending illiterate hoe cake DUH! LOL

Kiki

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 25, 2013

@……5.33pm post
keep my name out of your rancid mouth as i have not even as yet contributed on this said blog while you feel complelled to still be mentioning my name, as it all to easy to be sitting on your fat uglie *ss self chatting shid, while behind the safety of your pc,As far enough call out my name if i’ve said something but when i dont even say shid keep my name outta your renking mouth

......

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 25, 2013

@temp simms and crew why would you possibly be jealous of Rhianna, could it be because she’s a wealth of talent, beauty,swag, wealth need I say more…..get over it… #yourjealous

Kiki

Posted at 7:03 PM on February 25, 2013

@……
rolled eyes with your washed out saying could you find something a lil less original to be on here claiming as jealous for what you stupid bytch when i happen to like plenty of other singers lol

.......

Posted at 6:52 PM on February 25, 2013

@temp simms you’re such the optimist, always willing to think the best. If you think CB is such an abuser why do you want to see him with kae so badly…..hmmmm #yourjealous

Kiki

Posted at 8:44 PM on February 25, 2013

@…. dumb hoe cakes
as where has temps stated that she wants Kae to be with Brezzy **s ole

anna

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 25, 2013

@bvire: Could you please speak english correctly?

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 25, 2013

I read this article earlier on another website. It would be tragic if Chris Borwn got married this summer, and no not because they speculate it would be to RIRI…..but because he is 23 yrs old. They would spend months planning the wedding, and even more time sorting thru the divorce. I wish I would marry a 23Yr old-LOL

......

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 25, 2013

Brentwood stanning for Rhi Rhi buy all her s### I do!!!!

Yup

Posted at 6:03 PM on February 25, 2013

Kick rocks Chris Brown! Rihanna is the baddest in the game. She needs a good man in her life not a foolish boy.

.....

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 25, 2013

@bvire you are correct I don’t think Kae is prejudice because she wouldn’t want CB I just think she believes her features are superior to Rhiannas which is crazy because they are both beautiful she has nice hair and Rhianna has beautiful eyes and everything else….LOL

Kiki

Posted at 7:05 PM on February 25, 2013

what the fck would kae be prejudice when her father is black and chris brown is black dumb hoe cakes

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:37 AM on February 26, 2013

What features?? Avg like KIKI?? If she thinks that she better get out of that stupor lol

......

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 25, 2013

And that’s for you @kookoo I mean @kiki….

......

Posted at 5:22 PM on February 25, 2013

I’m not prejudice by any stretch of the imagination every race is beautiful, I think people should be judged as individuals and with that being said Rhianna is by far a black Queen that we should all be proud of if you don’t agree with her transparency then tune out because real people don’t hide s### its good for the soul.

.....

Posted at 4:58 PM on February 25, 2013

@Michael you better say it!

.......

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 25, 2013

@Sandra Duncan where you at, it’s time for you to put these jealous Rhi haters in check…Lol

Kiki

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 25, 2013

@…….
sandra duncan need back up do you lol where trembling with her limited vocabulary

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:46 AM on February 26, 2013

Limited vocabulary??? OK let me give you some new words! You are an Atrocious,Vilify, Despicable, Heinous, Loathsome, and let’s not forget the ones that you are familiar with ILLITERATE HATER of a human being :)

tea

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 25, 2013

what the phuck. if they gonna marry, they gonna marry. so what? and this post is not about the ceremony. that is like every other ceremony else.

but hell is the afterparty story… yo… the fire breathers thing is “stolen” from her birthday party. that’s lame. guess hit… tattoo artists and naked waiters? that’s so stolen of her phreakish side of her medial look. and so cliché of a freakshow. that’s all you can come up with the story and them to look like something “real”?

GN HL

nia

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 25, 2013

I don’t believe this one bit.. I love chris brown as an artist, but I don’t think he’s changed. Its too early for them to get marry, they too young and chris is only 23. When you’re in the early 20’s , you partying, drunking just living it up, you don’t be thinking bout marriage. I’m 20 and I’m not thinking bout getting marry any time soon; well, that’s just me lol.

.......

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 25, 2013

Rhianna is talented, beautiful, killer bod, smart, transparent and loves her fan’s marry her CB and treat her like the Queen she is! All of those attributes don’t have a color except those millions that are green. Holla at ya girl!!

bvire

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 25, 2013

I hate to say but whats alright today to people is insane! so Chris and Rihanna wedding will be no surprise! I expect it anyway!

Bridge

Posted at 4:29 PM on February 25, 2013

“ACCORDING TO STAR MAGAZINE”? REALLY? Ok, HL, you have been quoting Media Take Out (fake engagement crap) and now Star Magazine. What’s next, you report that based on a “reliable source” of the Enquirer that Chris and Rihanna got married on MARS? It’s bad enough that YOU are NEVER RELIABLE and now you report the lies from other UNRELIABLE SITES. Tricks are for KIDS. Chris Rodgers, find another job because you are looking really crazy for writing this post and Bonnie looks even crazier for allowing you to.

Wisdom

Posted at 4:12 PM on February 25, 2013

@ Black Skin, 4 years later and that’s all the news the mainstream media writes about. Enough is enough…….Stop the lynching!

bvire

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 25, 2013

Wisdom!!!!! lets get one thing Straight Black is beautiful!!! Straight up! feel me!!!! got something to say???

Wisdom

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 25, 2013

Black Skin….. ditto your sentiments.

Michael

Posted at 4:05 PM on February 25, 2013

@KiKi, Your asian aren’t you? and you have a problem with Rihanna and Melissa Forde using the term rice cakes. But you seem to forget that Karrueche had a go at Rihanna and her accent which could be deemed as racist in a video (which sparked this retaliation). Constantly stalking Rihanna and Melissa Forde on twitter/instagram and posting racist monkey/gorilla remarks makes you no better than them (and defeats your argument). You must move on it’s becoming quite childish.

bvire

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 25, 2013

Karrueche tran father is Black, and the child is of the seed of the father! her mother is Asian so she’s Black! lets get that straight! Black is beautiful! bye! which is true!!!

Kiki

Posted at 7:26 PM on February 25, 2013

@bvire
This is the first constructive post you had contributed while on these blogs lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 26, 2013

@KIKI
Now you want to agree?? I am sure you were the one who said or if not agree with a post calling BLACKS nappy head and UGLY!! B***** GTFOH!!!

Kiki

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 25, 2013

@michael
first of i’m not asian and if it was not for my picture on my posts you would not even known my ethnicity, i’m latino and black.
That accent Kae was speaking in that video was made before her and Chris was even dating, and the accent kae is using sounds nothing like a bajan accent it was infact an asian accent she was imitating. What fcking racist gorilla remarks have you ever had me quote while on these blogs??
YOU IGNORAMOUS FOOL! my dad is black i have black cousins aunty’s uncles, grandparents, etc my boyfriend is also half black, so dont you dare ever try to insinuate that i am a racist.
And i was on a completely different blog calling out sandra duncan for the racist bytch she is so why the hell are you bringing up ethnicity backgrounds on this blog FOR.

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:57 AM on February 26, 2013

You are a LIAR!! I am almost sure she did that Video while she was with CB Why do it when she is not with him??? #DELUSIONAL You have a BLACK boyfriend?? He must be an IDIOT to be with you

anna

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 25, 2013

How about Rihanna calling kae “ricecake”. That she is not trying to be “RACIST”? To the ASIANS??

bvire

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 25, 2013

Anna she not Asian She’s black!!!! seed of the father mother carries the father seed!!!!! duh! ha! truth!! and that’s facts??

Kiki

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 25, 2013

@anna
exactly

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:01 AM on February 26, 2013

@anna
I am almost sure that Neyo and CB wrote the song Birthday Cake if you feel the term “RICE CAKE” is racist well let CB and Neyo know :)

black skin

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 25, 2013

Bonnie I read your RACIST comments concerning Chris, Rihanna and Seth whatever his name is on hufingtonpost the WHITE RACIST FEMINAZI RAG! It’s funny how you WHITE RACIST love to hear filthy white racists insult young blacks. They had 1 fight 4 yrs ago why do you whites give a dmn about it 4 yrs later. My God give you ppl the “blessing ” you deseve!

shadychel

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 25, 2013

HL – Ridiculous, should be ashamed of repeating this crap.