Nominee Naomi was stunning in an Armani Prive dress at the Academy Awards, but we especially loved her romantic updo! HollywoodLife.com has the exclusive step-by-step!
How To Get Naomi Watts’ Exact Hair
Celebrity stylist Giannandrea spills to HollywoodLife.com how to transformed the Pantene celebrity ambassador’s gorgeous blonde hair:
“1. To achieve Naomi’s Grace Kelly inspired up-do, start by working a dime-size amount of Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème into wet hair. Then, rough dry before using a round brush to blow-dry hair smooth all over.
2. Once hair is blown out smooth, section hair and apply Pantene Pro-V Stylers Heat Protection Spray before using a 1 inch curling iron to curl the entire head of hair.
3. After curling, run fingers through the hair to achieve effortless volume and waves. This is ideal for creating Naomi’s romantic and natural style.
4. Add soft, yet edgy texture by applying another dime size dollop of Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème to finger combed waves.
5. Begin building the updo by making a side part, then twist sections of hair back into a loose low bun, securing each twist with bobby pins.
6. Finish the look by applying Pantene Pro-V Stylers Flexible Hold Hairspray.”
To compliment her amazing hair and makeup, Naomi wore an Armani Prive dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, a Roger Vivier purse and Neil Lane jewelry.
Will you try to re-create Naomi’s Oscars hair, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee
More Oscars Beauty News:
- Jennifer Aniston’s Perfect Oscar Hair: Get Her Exact Look With Living Proof
- Kelly Ripa’s Makeup Artist Rebecca Restrepo On Oscar Beauty Trends
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscar Beauty — Get Her Exact Mani & Hairstyle