Michelle Obama Oscars 2013 Dress — She Stuns In Silver

Mon, February 25, 2013 10:04am EST by 11 Comments
Michelle Obama Oscars 2013
Invision/AP Images

lisa stalcup

Posted at 8:15 PM on March 27, 2013

The things the president typically pays for out of pocket are food for regular family meals, family gifts…,CLOTHES… personal services (dry-cleaning, hair-styling), his children’s education, some vacation expenses, and furnishings he wants to take with him when he leaves.

Susie

Posted at 2:20 AM on February 26, 2013

I think it is a true disgrace when everyday Americans are losing their jobs, homes, and most of all their dignity. Although, our first lady does look very glamorous and chic in her Naeem Khan Original..ask yourselves this question…did the Obama’s get a second term just to be Hollywood Imitators or did “we the people” vote for a better America..haven’t seen that yet..Promises…Promises!

Linda

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 25, 2013

Michelle Obama’s appearance was weird and inappropriate!

Bella

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 25, 2013

I thought Michelle Obama looked FABULOUS! You may not like her husband’s policies, but she herself has done nothing to you. After all, First Lady job is a ceremonial one. Laura Bush is a beloved former First Lady. I didn’t agree with her husband, but I certainly wasn’t going to tar her with his policies. Besides, the Reagans had LOTS of Hollywood friends–imagine that given that Reagan was a former actor! The Reagans invited them to the White House and even attended glamorous parties at the home of Hollywood heavy hitters like Aaron Spelling.

swtmeat

Posted at 11:20 PM on March 13, 2013

She sleeps with him, so she must like his by-line…..as for the Reagans, they kept to themselves,
most evenings, unlike the O’s… WH cocktail parties…..a hugh bar bill picked up by youknowwho.

jjinfl

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 25, 2013

I agree with “guest”, below. I think that Jack Nicholson is a big boy and even bigger star who could have handled an Oscar presentation excellently without the help of an Obama! I get so tired of seeing both of the Obamas showing off on every tv show they can find. A first lady should not be a part of an entertainment presentation; she is not a movie star, nor a producer, nor a director. These people should stay in their roles in Washington where there are plenty of things to keep them occupied.

guest

Posted at 12:53 PM on February 25, 2013

I couldn’t agree with SVK more……now I can’t even watch the Oscars without an Obama being involved? They should just move to Hollywood where it seems they prefer to be in the first place and leave the running of the country to someone who really cares about what happens to the USA.

S.V.K.

Posted at 11:39 AM on February 25, 2013

Something is lost in our country,somehow she doesn’t fit. I think the Obama’s should get out of the white house and go to Hollywood cause it is more there style.

swtmeat

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 13, 2013

No, they need to move to France……where Michelle can flaunt her hairy pits on the Rivera.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 11:27 AM on February 25, 2013

Yes, elegant dress with mysterious signs.

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 25, 2013

I’m so sorry I couldn’t see it myself, michelle.
BUT I’M NOT ALLOWED ANYMORE TO BE IN AMERICA , if so I may be arrested.