Kristen Stewart Cozies Up To Male Friend — Over Robert Pattinson?

Mon, February 25, 2013 2:55pm EDT by 101 Comments
Kristen Stewart Mystery Man
X-17, FameFlyNet

sympathy quote

Posted at 9:22 AM on June 28, 2014

What’s up, yeah this article is in fact good and I have learned lot
of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

Melissa

Posted at 6:03 AM on January 11, 2014

Cj carried injured Kristen…u hateful losers. It’ll make them stronger now aha

Melissa

Posted at 6:00 AM on January 11, 2014

Kristen is beautiful and rob is too they look so amazing together and people are just plain green jealous,it’s soooo obvious…aha haters

Anonymous

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 23, 2013

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a way you can remove me from that service? Thank you!|

agate cameo

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 22, 2013

Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this site.|

Anne

Posted at 11:02 AM on March 3, 2013

He is not gay , Kristen is cheating on Rob again . As they say once a cheater always a cheater

Smile

Posted at 5:10 PM on March 2, 2013

Years ago I read CJ was a friend of Kristen’s & that he was gay. He knows Rob through Kristen. The tabloids probably know the truth but don’t care cause some like scandal & others don’t want to out CJ. Rob wouldn’t care about this cause he knows the truth.

Amelia

Posted at 11:56 AM on March 1, 2013

Thats her gay friend!!! he was carrying her because she had hurt her foot! The reason she was on crutches at the Oscars!!!!!

JS

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 28, 2013

That is her gay friend you idiot! Try doing a little research before posting nonsense!

Catherine

Posted at 11:34 AM on February 28, 2013

Girls, they are STILL together – if Scout had something to say to Kristen she could have said it to her face or called her. WHY would she be posting a directionless comment out here for Kristen – think about it. Kristen & Robert have NOT been on a ‘trial separation’ and I can prove it based on their actions over the past three years. Search for ‘Misfit Chick’s paparazzi blogspot’ for the scoop that INCLUDES PETITIONS for the paps to reform their OWN LIFEBASHING WAYS. Set these two FREE by SIGNING THEM!!

v

Posted at 1:58 AM on February 28, 2013

She hang all the mutual friends by their neck? What a horrible thing to do. You should have dialled 911, No?

v

Posted at 1:46 AM on February 28, 2013

Eleanore Hutch: I pity the woman who gave birth to you.

hawk

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 27, 2013

I love this photo, I love you Kristen…

have the right to speak

Posted at 2:07 PM on February 27, 2013

Looks like Robsten is over!! No seriously if she was stoned how could this person be your role model?? It dosen’t make any sense but it seems she is miserable by the way Rob has been treating her so maybe she has moved on and we should all let her. Just leave them alone and we will know if they are really over or not. Oh and btw CJS IS NOT GAY!!!

Niky

Posted at 12:46 PM on February 27, 2013

Zbožňuju Kristen ,ale zckovla se.?!
Dyť má žárlit…
Ale kdo ví co se jí honí v hlavě.. Každopádně.. Pro mě je Kris nejlepší.!!! ♥

Guest43

Posted at 9:17 AM on February 27, 2013

The tabloids really dig deep to try to show Robert and Kristen going out on each other when there is absolutely no real proof that either of them has cheated since the Kristen/Rupert scandal which she admitted.

twilighter (@twilighted57)

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 27, 2013

She didn’t admit anything. People Magazine claimed she made a statement but has completely failed to describe who the statement came from and under what circumstances. One of their own employees admitted that it came from an unnamed source. So much for Kristen admitting anything.

Ava

Posted at 1:29 AM on February 27, 2013

If we all stop reading stuff about her, she will be forced to go away because of lack of interest. Ignore her.

JS

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 28, 2013

@Ava. You couldn’t ignore her if your life depended on it. Better yet how about you go away.

Michael

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 26, 2013

Kristen is so adorable! I wish I would be allowed to pick her up! (Do you believe that when I first saw this I actually became a little jealous? :) What a lucky man!) Kristen puts me in mind of the perfect ‘cuddle bum’. Her long hair, those beautiful green eyes, that tender, slender frame.

All Love goes out to Kristen! :)

trash

Posted at 12:42 PM on February 26, 2013

Kristen Stewart is so trashy , She looks so foolish here even if the guy is a friend . She is just a common HW fame ho . Rob is just too Good for her

v

Posted at 2:01 AM on February 28, 2013

The name says it all

skeptisissim

Posted at 9:59 AM on February 26, 2013

Oh my! this site is getting really absurd and hilarious! It is one of his besties CJ Romero and he’s gay…there was no malice at all even if he carried her or what have you!!! Don’t you have any other truthful info.I’m wondering if some people behind all your crap news have a tight sleep because you continuously fabricate a lot of stories without a basis of anything something factual…you all just gives your own story like this one on a candid shot…give your audience something factual not just because of the monetary or publicity to gain something for your site.Thanks!

cc

Posted at 9:51 AM on February 26, 2013

she was too stoned to walk

v

Posted at 2:03 AM on February 28, 2013

So you always use crutches when you are stoned?

....

Posted at 9:48 AM on February 26, 2013

If Pattinson would carry a girl like that you guys would go crazy

....

Posted at 9:47 AM on February 26, 2013

she is always more happy without Rob , Isn’t Rob gay too

Landon jensen

Posted at 3:14 AM on February 26, 2013

CJS GAY!!! Seriously he is

Martha

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 26, 2013

Please. Help me out friends. Is he really gay? I’ve had my private suspicions, but I thought “How could it be?”

Martha

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 26, 2013

I’m speaking of Rob.

v

Posted at 2:05 AM on February 28, 2013

Yes, if you are a she male.