Jane Fonda: Ageless Hair & Makeup At The 2013 Oscars

Mon, February 25, 2013 9:49am EST by 6 Comments
Jane Fonda Academy Awards
Invision/AP Images

Lynn Gilbert

Posted at 8:19 PM on May 1, 2013

Oh, please! Give Jane Fonda a break with the traitor comment. She’s served her crime and has moved on, so should the rest of the die-hards. Jane’s gorgeous, talented and very intelligent to say the least. What an inspiration this multi-talented beauty is for all of us! Thank you, Jane Fonda, for being you!

Nay

Posted at 10:40 PM on February 27, 2013

Can she look great, sure…will she always be a traitor? Yes.

Pamela Letterly

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 25, 2013

Jane Fonda, you look so wonderful! I am 66 yrs old and have had a hard “senior year”! You gave me confidence that I can still go out and feel confident in what I have! All of us “baby boomers need to know what we can do to keep our “sex appeal”! So tired of the “youth oriented” society!

katey

Posted at 8:33 PM on February 25, 2013

most Hollywood stars end up looking like deformed freaks after they have their nips and tucks. I have no idea who her doctor is but he deserves an oscar for making her look as lovely as she does. Natural, refreshed, real and feminine. If I had the $$ I would see him/her in a heartbeat. To make my outside look like my insides feel. Young at heart. Go Jane.

Nobody Special

Posted at 11:29 PM on February 25, 2013

I agree with you.Not all celebs are blessed with a very skilled surgeon.

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 9:57 AM on February 25, 2013

…….she made the right choice, folks!!