Kristen Stewart Attends Oscars Without Robert Pattinson

Sun, February 24, 2013 8:16pm EST by 50 Comments
Kristen Stewart Red Carpet Oscars
Fameflynet

Kristen showed up to the Oscars using crutches on Feb. 24 in Hollywood looking absolutely gorgeous but one thing missing was Rob. Do you think she asked him to go with her?

Kristen Stewart is flying solo! The 24-year-old attended the 85th Annual Academy Awards, and she didn’t have her usual Robert Pattinson arm candy. She is expected to present one of the awards during the show, but are you surprised that Rob didn’t fly to LA to show his support?

Kristen Stewart Gets Injured Right Before The Oscars

We told you that E!’s Marc Malkin broke the news that Kristen would be presenting. But when she arrived for the presentation rehearsal, she was reportedly limping from a recent foot injury. Yikes, we wonder what happened.

Rob Is Trying To Get Space From K-Stew

Rob reportedly told Kristen that he wants a break while filming The Rover. That means no texting, no talking — how sad! We told you that Kristen has been leaning on family and friends. She has spent a ton of time with her mom Jules Stewart, and they’ve been baking! But Rob has really kept his distance while Down Under.

This is making many wonder if they’ll ever work things out. A source told HollywoodLife.com that Summit was putting the pressure on them to pretend that they were still a couple until the Breaking Dawn Part 2 DVD’s hit shelves and sell out. Now that’s a lot of pressure for them.

But should Rob have flown to LA to be with Kristen? Although this isn’t her first time presenting, she did on 2010 with Taylor Lautner, should he have come to at least support her?

— Chloe Melas

More Kristen Stewart Oscars News:

1. Kristen Stewart Without Robert Pattinson At 2013 Oscars — Good For Her
  2. Kristen Stewart’s Oscars Look — Chanel Makeup & Second-Day Hair
  3. Kristen Stewart’s Oscars Dress 2013 — See Her Gorgeous Reem Acra Gown

Hayley

Posted at 9:21 AM on June 23, 2013

Wow kristen I got to admite that’s one broken leg or wtf u broke but this time i feel bad for u .

Catherine

Posted at 11:39 AM on February 28, 2013

Kristen & Robert have NOT been on a ‘trial separation’ and I can prove it based on their actions over the past three years. Search for ‘Misfit Chick’s paparazzi blogspot’ for the scoop that INCLUDES PETITIONS for the paps to reform their OWN LIFEBASHING WAYS. Set these two FREE by SIGNING THEM!!

Marie

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 27, 2013

So sick of Rob. How dare he. People tend to forget that he has been such a playboy that he was told early on in Twilight to stay away from Kristen. His habit of messing around with so many women. Also, what has she done that has been so bad? Angelina took Brad from his wife, Julia took her now husband from his wife etc… Kristen is 22 and a great actress. Rupert was the home breaker and his wife the eager bee to ruin a young and somewhat naive actresses reputation. Leave her alone. Your prince charming may be yet to come. Focus on your career, be happy, and by the way there are many other men waiting for you!

Guest

Posted at 11:08 PM on February 27, 2013

@Marie….so why is Kristen being persecuted, put through the ringer if these other 3 people don’t have the right to “cast the first stone” (metaphorically speaking)! I believe this controversy will swing back in her favor. It isn’t over yet. The media loves ruining people as long as they make their money. Where there is smoke, there is fire. They aren’t finished with them.

There are 3 certainties in life…death, taxes, and karma is a b*tch.

I agree that Kristen has a lot going for her and she has a lot more to learn about herself and I hope she takes some writing courses.

I truly believe Rob will have a tough time seeing her in another relationship. Sadly, he won’t understand the depth and understanding of the person he let go of until she is gone. She’s young and still has a lot to learn but learning never stops..it doesn’t matter how old you are. I think Rob will truly miss her. I remember reading what an astrologer said about their charts…they have a very strong soul bond and will be in each other’s lives in one form or another for the rest of their lives whether they decide to marry or not. Also, the astrologer said that if he ever let her go, he would wonder what could have been.

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 28, 2013

@ Guest: i read the same report.
I do believe it was from California Psychics. (Don’t quote me though…) or it coulda been Astrology.com.
But I think it was Cal Psychics if i remember correctly. I agree with you,though. They are friends and I think even if they let the relationship ( the romantic part) go, they will miss each other.

Guest

Posted at 1:20 AM on February 28, 2013

@Nobody…once the emotional tension is gone in the relationship, it will be interesting to see how they handle it. I believe this was in fact the issue…a fear of losing each other big time. If they relax this aspect, they might appreciate each other even more. Do you know what I mean?

Posted at 8:45 AM on February 28, 2013

@ Guest: yes, I do and I fully agree. Once they settle into the relaxation of seperateness, they will learn what it means to let go, but still hold on. I agree with you. :)

Catherine

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 25, 2013

I can prove them haven’t split and have NEVER been on a ‘trial separation’ just based on their actions over the past three years MINUS the ‘vague source’ exclusives. Search for ‘misfit chick’s paprazzi blogspot’ out in Internetland for the HUGE SCOOP regarding all this erroneous Robsten gossip reporting. Includes petitions for ALL Celebs for the gossips/paps to reform THEMSELVES.

Arkansas

Posted at 1:51 PM on February 25, 2013

Since when did Kristen Stewart skip 23 and go on to be 24? Is she wanting to draw her Social Security earlier or something?

Posted at 3:01 PM on February 25, 2013

I suppse so. Maybe she has talents we mere mortals know nothing of… ?
hahah :)

kriten is a has been.

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 25, 2013

@nobody special you have now launched yourself into an UNINFORMED FULL ON desparate kristen stewart little fan havent you? Your true colors have surfaced after months and months of liying to yourself .WHY HAVE YOU GUYS NOT COMMENTED ON THE RAZZIE YET ? YOU ARE HYPOCRITES …NO MORE (ROB OWES HIS WHOLE CAREER TO HER) ROB DID NOT WIN A RAZZIE BUT SHE DID.WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT .HA?

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 25, 2013

*sigh* Once again: I am not a fan, but I respect and admire her grit in all that has happened. I have not “launched myself” into anything, simply for commenting on a gossip site. My “true colors” are simply this: i make comments where I see fit, nothing more, nothing less.
The whole “Razzie” thing is thus: I liked the franchise, for what it is, simply why i also like The Lord of the rings, and Star Wars: they were a huge part of cinematic history,and should be respected as such.
Robert was a small rising star,and up till Twilight, not alot of people in the States had heard of him, outside of Harry Potter. In his native England, he was well respeected and known, but it was not until he was in Twilight, that he was world-wide. Over the last 5 years, I have watched this talented young man,and watched his nuances, body language and have read between the lines when he has done interviews and if any “true colors” have been shown ,it has been his.
Five years and not one word as to his relationship status?
When he lived in England, he was in a relationship,(supposedly) and he kept that under wraps,too, referring to her as a “dear friend” and a “flatmate.”
I have alot to say but will not waste my time with the likes of you.

ashley

Posted at 10:11 AM on February 25, 2013

Kristen looks like a tramp , wild greasy hair ,stutter stammer . .Jennifer is gorgeous , real and so talented . Oscar at 22 —awesome

Anonymous

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 25, 2013

@ashley That’s pretty mean and judgmental.

Hayley

Posted at 9:24 AM on June 23, 2013

I egree with u so much i hate her so much tramp tramp tramp like wtf wtf striper

Michelle heyes

Posted at 5:39 AM on February 25, 2013

He is currently filming in Oz I imagine the producers would be very unhappy if he said hold filming while I attend the Oscars! Kristen attended alone and proved how strong she is for 22 years old ! She has admittedly made a huge mistake but granted, taken the public flack and will most probably keep that with her for most of her life. People can be cruel, much of this public flogging would cause some to take their own lives and I think people should think before they type cruel things.

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 25, 2013

Michelle: he won’t commit suicide: the man is way too vain,and quite frankly, way too tough to even consider it. Yes, he was depressed, but if he had even one fourth of the ” public flogging” that Kristen has had, (which I do not think he would have been able to withstand that ) then maaaybe he would have considered it. But I really do not htink so. British people are taught to keep a stiff upper lip, and to smile and rise above adversity, and he is no exception.

Michelle heyes

Posted at 11:07 AM on February 25, 2013

@Nobody Special…apologies, but I was referring to Kristen when I wrote that. I was referring to the amount of criticism she had taken since her mistake with another man. How sorry she is and will be forever but will never redeem herself in some people’s perfect eyes. And then my concern over constant belitttling and persecution. @ashley comments like that sent through cybernet and masked by distance and anonymity, very easy and nobody can say the same about you while you hide behind your screen…trolling.

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 25, 2013

@ Michelle heyes: Apology accepted. I had no idea you meant Kristen. She has shown me, that she has got grit and some b@lls for all that she has gone thru.
I know she will not live this down,and I truly think it should die a death,too. This is sad, that with all her work, weather or not she is a great actress or not, that her work will be overshadowed.
I hope she has a great future ahead of her. She really deserves to be happy :)

Michelle heyes

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 25, 2013

@Nobody Special…thanks and I actually think she is a cracking actress, she puts 100% into every movie. I love the Twilight saga and have seen most of the other movies she has been cast. I recently saw The Runaways and she portrayed Joan Jett like no other! She is young and is growing, experiencing and improving every time, just like Rob. I love his work outside of the Twilight franchise too and believe they are totally supportive of each other once cast in a movie because they both know how each other is committed to acting and how much it means to one another, therefore if spending time apart while filming also means attending red carpet events then they accept it has to be done. In an interview, Rob once laughed about Kristen receiving a big event invite and he nervously waited for his for what seemed ages! Therefore how do any of those who speculate know he received an Oscars invite in the first place? Kristen wasn’t there to receive one she was presenting an award. Also i will all come to light soon enough when he returns from filming in Oz if they are still together then all this silly are they aren’t they might stop.

Anonymous

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 25, 2013

@ Nobody…I totally agree with you…Kristen was a private person but his next girlfriend might not be.

Posted at 11:32 PM on February 25, 2013

True, but he will be wise to choose her with care. Something tells me that he will instruct her on what to say and what NOT to say,and how not to be revealing of anything. His next girlfriend would be wise to steer clear of him and let sleeping dragons lie.

guest

Posted at 4:57 AM on February 25, 2013

don’t say they over :(( ….its really hurts..

DB

Posted at 3:24 AM on February 25, 2013

Rob is filming in Australia until mid March, are you suggesting he should have traveled all this way just to serve as a crutch for his cheating soon to be ex-GF? You guys are funny…

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 25, 2013

No, not for Kristen, but to further his own career. Not going to the Oscars, is like a slap in the face to the Academy. It shows blantant disrespect.

Kay

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 25, 2013

Are you kidding me. Rob was not at the Oscars last year and he was in LA. Why would he stop filming in Australia to be at the Oscars when he was not even nominated. Can’t wait till Twilight is truly finished so we can stop hearing about this break up mess.

Posted at 11:40 AM on February 25, 2013

I am just saying that if he wanted to further his own career, he should have went,and no, I am not kidding anyone.
The “break-up mess” you are referring to ,will drag on for a long time to come yet.
Why ?
Because it makes money. For the tabloids, for Robert and Kristen, and as long as it generates public interest, it will continue to make money.

Aussie lady

Posted at 3:07 AM on February 25, 2013

HWL Kristen is 22 not 24 years old. She will be 23 in April get it right for crying out loud. I know you don’t know how to get anything you write right. Rob was here in Adelaide filming. Although there was a report of him at the Adelaide Fringe Festival on the weekend. Don’t know if this is correct as there are no pictures of him there. Rob still has 2 weeks to film before he has finished filming. So no he should not have gone to the Oscars. What a waste of time it would have been. Flying to LA and than flying back to Adelaide Australia. He would be very jet lagged. His filming is more important. The sooner he finishes the sooner he can get home to LA. This will be his 6th week here in Adelaide. Kristen looked absolutely beautiful but what happened to her foot that she had to have crutches. She really should have done something with her hair. It looked like she couldn’t be bothered. Even a braid or side do would have looked better. Also no source from Summit would have spoken to you about Rob and Kristen’s relationship. If they did they need to get fired. Don’t they know anything about confidentiality, for a movie studio they would be pretty stupid. It also really gets me is that you keep saying that Rob told Kristen he wanted a break while filming here in Adelaide. You know nothing at all. Your sources are non-existent, they are a figment of your imagination again. Stop with your sources told you, you have no sources full stop. If you did why do you not print their names as I think they deserve to have their names printed so that Rob and Kristen know who these people are that are spilling their guts to you. Than Rob and Kristen can get rid of them period.

christy

Posted at 1:57 AM on February 25, 2013

I really think Rob and Kristen are broken up. We all are just being played till after the Blue ray comes out. Look they didn’t do anything for Valentine’s Day. So if they were still together something would of happen there. A card, flowers, at least something. But there was nothing.. If they are broken up or do break up soon. I plan on not keeping my DVD”S of all the Twilight Movies or all the other ones I have of Robs or of Kristen’s. I will take them to the thrift store and let them have them. For playing all of us.

Michelle

Posted at 4:17 AM on February 25, 2013

I totally agree Christy..If they’ve played us all,we shud all seeSummit entertainment and their top actors as, Nothing but SCAMMERS.I will wait for their dvd to come out at the rental places, once I get news of these two as “kaput”! It won’t be as exciteing to watch knowing these two are done. Heaven knows that’s why we all were such fans! Seeing the great love n chemistry between these two..Hmmm,so no real news if these two shared a valentines day?Yes I think these two are over..Kristen my girl,if you really had him,u have truely screwed up,lesson learned :/ The truth will come out in the end..

gwenda wakely

Posted at 6:43 AM on February 25, 2013

Robert Patterson is so obsessed with becoming a MOVIE STAR he will only do what he thinks will help him,Kristen got him his start by getting him the role of Edward,she has played her part in his life,he cant better himself by looking weak and taking her back (his Mother & Sisters told him so).My guess is Rob has already started chatting up tonight’s new Best actress winner.He met her just before he left for Australia,and they exchanged phone numbers. Also he knows how much Kristen hates her,what a perfect way to get back at her. He cant act so the best way to keep him self in the public eye is to be seen with some one who can.Good luck Rob,the truth will come out one day,and all the people you climbed over on the way up,you will meet again on the way down.Maby Kristen did the wrong thing,but at least she had to guts to admit it,you never even called her you girlfriend in all that time she helped you.

Posted at 9:55 AM on February 25, 2013

@ gwenda wakely : I totally agree. While I love Rob,and am a casual fan, I totally agree, that he used her. he is wanting to be a star,and since kristen got him the part that made him a household name and to be honest, made him history, he is becoming concieted and big-headed. The truth will come out. The smile, to the right, of him with the TopFest,with Guy pearce, tells me, is fake.
Now, don’t get me wrong: I truly love the guy, but the Rob I am seeing, is quickly becoming far different than the one i have seen over the last 5 years. When he made the comment on a talk show, when asked if he was saddened that Twilight was coming to an end and if he was sad to see the fans go, his snrky comment was ” For them !” that told me all I needed to know: He played everyone on his way to the top.
Yes, Kristen made a mistake and yes she apologized. I commend her for that and i appraise her for having the balls ( more than Rob has ever had) to admit something she did was wrong.
In all those 5 years, Rob never even admitted they were a couple.
My question? What is he hiding ???

OMM

Posted at 11:43 PM on February 24, 2013

Kristen’s pregnant?

Posted at 12:00 AM on February 25, 2013

lol, where’d ya get THAT notion ?
haha :) wow :)

Anonymous

Posted at 10:04 AM on February 25, 2013

@ gwenda….this is a post from an enterainmentwise board from a fan:

Barbara Grabiec · Boynton Beach, Florida
what? Rob You can’t think for yourself…you let your family and friends get in the way…you will
regret this for the rest of your life..yes! shame on you…Kristen deserves better…some one more understanding…You should think long and hard before throwing a 4 year relationship away…true
love is rare…I think you have true love with Kristen…love is always tested…you just proved to Kristen you are not strong enough to catch her when she falls. I hope you find someone to catch you when you fall. Move on Kristen…Rob is self centered and as alot of growing up to do.
Reply · 1 · Like · Follow Post · 16 January at 18:12

They need to date other people in my opinion to gain some perspective. I agree that when someone “catches you when you fall” is a sign they are in for the long haul. Love is really simple, we are the ones who make it complicated. As the saying goes, “To err is human, to forgive is Divine.” But how many people can do this? Not a whole lot judging from the amount of verbal and emotional abuse this young woman has received for an act that was far less serious than what others have committed.

We are all flawed and that’s what makes us perfect human beings. He will be exchanging Kristen’s flaws for another woman’s flaws. Depends on what flaws you want to live with.

If he doesn’t follow his heart, he will have a rougher ride than he will expect. Gut feeling. There are 2 sides to every story and for some strange reason, the press has sugar coated his side.

Trophies collect dust and are like yesterday’s news…but true connected love lasts forever, especially when both people in a relationship are attuned to each other.

Show people what you are made of in the face of this adversity Kristen…but more importantly, show yourself what you are made up. FORGIVE YOURSELF!

Posted at 10:09 AM on February 25, 2013

Once again: very well said.

Posted at 8:56 PM on February 24, 2013

Filming a movie Down Under, is NO excuse to skip THEE most important night of the year in film. Now, I understand that he is a Brit, and that this is promarily an American show, but even still, he should have gone to The Oscars. Period.
To escort Jennifer Lawrence, if that were even true, says to me, LOUD AND CLEAR that they are OVERRRRR. So to all of you “Robstens,” and such, hear me well: THEY . ARE. OVERRR.

Anonymous

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 25, 2013

@Nobody…re your @gwenda comment and I quote “In all those 5 years, Rob never even admitted they were a couple. My question? What is he hiding ??? Why ? Because whatever it is he is hiding, will one day come out, and he and his career will be ruined.”

If he admitted they were a couple and he fooled around on her constantly (as some have reported in the comments section on this board), then he would look very bad, especially with a holier than thou attitude against Kristen cheating. It would blow his credibility to smithereens. I predict, that when the industrial entertainment complex is done with him (they own most of the media except for the citizen journalist sites), they will get their media outlets to verbally flog him just like they did Kristen. She was smart to keep her mouth shut because they would have twisted her words, fueling the fire in the press. It’s a sport you see, a sick sport. They do this to celebrities all the time – build them up and tear them down at will. No one is safe. Celebrities who choose this life have no idea what awaits them because they didn’t do their research! No wonder why they crave privacy after the fact.

If I were Rob, I would be very concerned that a media storm is brewing around him. They need him right now for their own agenda but just wait until they don’t need him anymore.

I hope Rob and Kristen will at least remain friends IF they have broken up. He might need her support one day and then he may realize what he gave up.

Posted at 11:24 PM on February 25, 2013

@ Anonymous: And also he will need her support and advice on how to withstand the scrutiny and flogging,the judgemental attitudes and above all: the paparazzi. He will need to learn to navigate, as an outsider, not one of Hollywood’s elite. I hope they remain friendslalso, as their unique chemistry is above all else, something beautiful to behold. I have not seen anything else like it, but once. I do agree with you on his holier than thou stance and the comment you made: my thoughts exactly. I do believe it is a sick sport.i am thus reminded of an earlier celeb: one who died in 2008. The media raked him over the coals,and to this day, people still claim him to be a drug addict.
Something tells me,that when the media is all said and done, he will not be the media darling he is now.
It will all come out into the light,and then, he will need all of the help and friends he can get.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:20 AM on February 26, 2013

@Nobody…in response to your comment below…I totally agree that they have something special. It’s interesting because when they let their hearts express without any conflict from the mind (doubt, anger, resentment etc.) this is when their energy flows and it is pure poetry in motion. The soul love they share transcends everything and everyone. Best way I can describe it.

Regarding his holier than thou stance…you see, they take your weakness, manipulate it and throw it back to you but with an audience present which then makes it a sport. That’s how they destroy celebrities. It’s sad.

Without any interference and interruptions, they get a long well apparently…they love to do the normal things in life. That’s a sign of a true friendship. They’ll miss this close-up and on a daily basis because it is a rare quality to have in a friendship. I wonder how Rob will react when he sees her in person again after spending so long apart. Should be interesting.

In reply to your comment @Nobody… “Something tells me that when the media is all said and done, he will not be the media darling he is now. It will all come out into the light, and then, he will need all of the help and friends he can get.”

I totally agree with you! He won’t be prepared. This is how they “play” and watch people grovel. I read somewhere that they didn’t think Kristen was this tough and resilient.

The celeb in 2008, are you referring to Heath Ledger? I always thought that his death was strange.

Posted at 1:05 AM on February 26, 2013

Yes,i am referring to Heath Ledger. Way too many unanswered questions for my taste. I followed his career and his death and afterwards,too, for over 4 years, til my friends said to let it go.
But yes, you explained perfectly about their chemistry: poetry in motion. When they allow their souls to take over, and they allow their hearts to dictate, then they are like tin halves of the perfect whole: totally in sync and harmony reigns.
Also, he will be completly caught off-guard. Meanwhile, the storm is a-brewing around him,storm clouds coming. The winds of change will take him to a place where he will not be expecting and he will not be able to fight back. I fear that the wolves will tear him to pieces,and all of his English sensibilities and gentlemanly ways will not serve him.
He will be lost. Where will the legions of fans be then ?
Over the last two years alone, on You Tube, where over 1,000- 10,000views per video, on most, was seen, now many over 100,1,000 if one is lucky.
only die-hard fans watch now.
The Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 trailer, saw over a million. And although Rob’s fans still love him, but many have told me that they are not happy with him. They say that he has changed over the last few months. They have noticed a more professional, cold and distant, a more reserved,if you will, type of behavior. A more “Hollywood.”
He is a total pro at premiers,and interviews ! The Rob that was sweet, dorky,,down-to-earth awkward, is no more. He seems polished, more professional. More… Hollywood. Like he was coached on how to be the perfect Hollywood A-lister.
To be brutally honest: I half-expect to hear about him being dead by the time he is 30.
He made an off-hand comment once in an interview, and it still bothers me to this day . Like a foreshadowing, if you will. The comment he had made, is this:” I do not expect to live to be 30.”
There are some celebs tha died at 28. This creepy premonition freaks me out. More than I care to admit.

Anonymous

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 26, 2013

@Nobody….re Heath..and your comment “There were no final pictures, The funeral was too quickly done and no open casket. I could go on and on,on that one.” Seriously? Why? This is so strange. I wonder what happened. Any theories apart from what was supposedly revealed?

Which interview was it where he mentioned about living until 30? Just curious. This is why he played such a great role as Edward…he really is a tragic character on and off screen or he never would have played the part that well.

I wonder what will happen between Rob and Kristen. It will be really interesting how the Hollywood press lets loose after a couple of weeks that the March 2 DVD comes out. Then maybe we will hear the other side of the story. It is timed well most likely.

Posted at 10:33 PM on February 26, 2013

@ Anonymous:
The interview is one of many, on You Tube, he says he will not live to be 30,and it is one shortly after Twilight started. I’ll look in my faves and find it, post the link. Give me a few days,then.
The Heath Ledger Theory: I have many. but let me just say this: I do not think it was an accident.
I do wonder why the casket was closed. Why no last pics.
So many unanswered questions.
Rob is tragic and to be honest, I am curious as to see where he will go from here. Yes, I am eadgerly awaiting the release date too,and wondering what will happen to him,thus.

Posted at 12:33 AM on February 27, 2013

It will take me awhile to find that interview, as the comment ,even though it was made in an off-hand and snarky manner, was disturbing to hear, especially coming from Robert. I totally disregarded it after the interview and I think it was a music video,and part of it was the interview. I am not sure, as it was back in January when i had seen it. But I remember well, the comment he had made.
What I will wait to see, is if anything happens to Rob,as it has been said, that the 28- year curse will affect a famous person, at random. It all depends upon the Saturn return.
That is two short years away.

Ivanna Vodka

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 24, 2013

Why do you keep psycho-analyzing K-Stew/R-Patz like you actually have a clue? THEY’RE EFFING KIDS! They’ll either get back together, or break up for good. Simple as that. It’s not like they’re John and Yoko or anything, jesus.

kay

Posted at 8:45 PM on February 24, 2013

Personally I wish she would move on from him. I understand he was hurt by her cheating on him but he is still living in the past. She begged for him to take her back but he still would not move on. I supported their relationship but I think she should have been escorted by someone else Taylor lautner maybe

Rosita freskita

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 24, 2013

Rob commented that he wanted to go to this event with Jennifer Lawrence, and he really is right, compared to Kristen Jennifer, Robert is right, to change escort, he he he!!

Yo

Posted at 8:33 PM on February 24, 2013

She is 22 morons

BARBIE

Posted at 2:21 AM on February 25, 2013

@Yo She is old enough to cheat and play Dr with a married man And old enuff to break up a home. She is old enuff to know right from wrong and old enuff to know what she was doing. Would you be so forgiving if it was your partner she was playing around with. Would you say it was OK because she is only 22? I’m curious about your answer

Posted at 10:32 AM on February 25, 2013

No, I would not be forgiving because she is 22. You are right, and i agree: she knew right from wrong and all that. If she had done this with MY hubby, she would not have attended the Oscars. This was the LAST thing I ever expected of her.
Truthfully.