Adele’s Oscars Performance: ‘Skyfall’ Steals The Show

Sun, February 24, 2013 10:41pm EDT by 7 Comments
Adele Oscars Performance
Courtesy of ABC

Setra

Posted at 12:34 AM on February 26, 2013

I couldn’t agree more I thought Adele’s performance was entirely impressive and proof as to why we all love her so much. I also thought she looked stunning in her sparkling dress. I was at work at DISH last night when this was on so I recorded it on my DVR. I set up my DISH Hopper using the PrimeTime Anytime feature, to record all primetime shows that came on ABC last night. This way I didn’t have to worry with setting up an individual timer.

Logan Boyd

Posted at 1:23 PM on February 25, 2013

I didn’t think she stole the show at all! In fact, her musical performance probably was 3rd at best! Sorry, she can’t hold a candle to JHud’s “And I Am Telling You, I’m Not Going”.

Rachel O'Regan

Posted at 2:16 AM on February 25, 2013

The orchestra drowned her out a bit – not anyone’s fault but the sound technicians. Considering her nerves and how heavy her dress was, she did a great job.

annette

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 24, 2013

it wasnt Adele’s fault, it was the sound techies in the back how screwed up

annette

Posted at 11:12 PM on February 24, 2013

They (sound team) killed Adele’s voice during the chorus

John Smith

Posted at 11:04 PM on February 24, 2013

are you kidding me…. her voice was flat. worst adele performance to date. you should probably refrain from prewriting your articles.

Aidan McMurray

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 24, 2013

I thought she was great, but I think the sound technicians didn’t balance the sound out. I believe the Orchestra was too loud……