‘The Vampire Diaries': 11 Season 4 Shockers — Death, Sex & More

Sat, February 23, 2013 8:45am EDT by 13 Comments
The Vampire Diaries Season 4
Courtesy of The CW (4)

SARA

Posted at 12:50 PM on November 23, 2013

en colombia apenas estan en la segunda temporada Besos

Lyla

Posted at 1:15 AM on February 26, 2013

Its so cool 2 c old love break up but I think Damon and Elena should become an evil vampire pair

Chris Swereda

Posted at 8:45 PM on February 25, 2013

i still hold out hope jeremy will be back its real weird if u search for stuff on him it says one thing then next day its gone i saw his cast obit said jeremy gilbert died season 4 now that is gone might be a surprise reveal for us all by seasons end we will have to wait and see.

Sameer

Posted at 12:45 AM on February 25, 2013

& I thnk, if Silas must die, it shud b d unity of d 5 Hunters. V ‘ve met 4 of them. 1 ws kill’d by Klaus, so thr’s only 1 to turn up nw. & I dnt thnk, bt want Silas 2 die.

Sameer

Posted at 12:38 AM on February 25, 2013

V all r sad wid Jer’s death, I knw. Bt, I’m curious 2 knw sumthng more abt & wud lyk 2 point a few flaws. Whn, Elena kill’d Connor, she ws tortur’d wid d curse. Nw, whn Vaughn ws abt 2 b kill’d by Kat, Jer remind’d her of d Curse-so, it’s clear dat she knew of d consequence. Bt, nw whn Jer is dead. Who’ll b haunt’d by Jer nw-aftr all he ws a HUNTER too- & d complication is, Kat & Silas had equal hand in it. Kat pierc’d her fangs, nearly tastng d blood ; Silas drain’d him out & snapp’d his neck. If they really need’d 2 kill a hunter, they cud ‘ve done so wid Vaughn’s death. Nw, V must relay on Bonnie alone. She needs 2 find a way 2 bring bk d dead SUPERNATURAL beings-mark SUPERNATULRAL ONLY- then, y d hell kill d council members?!@ If they cnt b bought bk 4rm d dead?!@

Carly

Posted at 5:39 PM on February 24, 2013

I seriously need stelena back. Its all just falling apart….I need stafan to save elena, and to let her know its gonna be alright, and he’ll always be there for her. Delena is lust. Stelena is a legend and ment to be………and they will always be together in my heart.

I need stelena…..please. And jeremy cannot die…he just cant…he’s been through so much with everyone.

Nemo

Posted at 8:50 PM on February 28, 2013

“And did anyone notice that stefan was the last one that looked back at the house?….It’s because that house held all of the memories stefan and elena have been through.” really carly really! that is so stupid he only looked back because he is lame and sensitive. Stupid

Jakema

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 24, 2013

I Want stelena Back please

TRISHA

Posted at 2:04 PM on February 24, 2013

jeremey should come back

Myra Lawson

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 23, 2013

I adore Elana and Damon. They are perfect together but Jeremy needs to come back. Too many people keep dying for her to stay even somewhat sane in this crazy world they have made. What about Bonnie? Didn’t Bonnie and Jeremy have a thing going? His death not only effects Elana!! Just burn down the house around him? Get real!!! It’s getting way to far out there now. Just when he was looking buff and hot, you take him away!!! Shame on you!! I did enjoy the Scottish hunter. I also want to see Klaus kiss Caroline and her like it!! She definitely needs some “original” vampire loving!!! I’m just saying…..

Dominica daniels

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 28, 2013

Elena n damon sucks eich! I just want 2 see elena nd stefan back. Damon has 2 keep longing 4 her so that he can see dat he doesn’t get whatever he wants, am so sad that d cute jeremy is dead infact everything turned upside down d moment niklaus entered d picture, ohoooh! U guyz wanna make me cry.

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 9:41 AM on February 23, 2013

american men are alredy masturbating.

Lane

Posted at 8:51 AM on February 23, 2013

Klaroline’s been my favourite part so far:-)