Taylor Swift V. Selena Gomez: Which BFF Is Revenge Dressing Best?

Sat, February 23, 2013 8:30am EDT by 14 Comments
Taylor Swift Selena Gomez Revenge Dress

AEM

Posted at 8:23 PM on June 30, 2013

I am a guy and when I talk to my guy friends, they and I could care less about female revenge dressing. If girls could “revenge” dress, why didn’t they do it WHILE going out with their boyfriends? Do girls not feel they have to “prove” themselves? Maybe the lack of sexiness of girlfriends led to breakups due to “boring” relationships. I am speaking in general, because I know JB was a jerk to Selena, while Harry felt Taylor was too controling and didn’t put out enough.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 23, 2013

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours today, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet will probably be much more helpful than ever before.|

papaka

Posted at 6:08 PM on March 22, 2013

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!|

agate cameos jewellery

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 22, 2013

It’s hard to find experienced people on this topic, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks%7

Rachel

Posted at 5:04 AM on March 13, 2013

Omg taylor swift is the beautiful & best dressed singer of all time. But selina is empty jar

I don't care

Posted at 6:24 AM on March 9, 2013

Girls are all the same, trying to make guys regret their break-up

lilly

Posted at 3:34 PM on March 3, 2013

Selena looks like she’s a teacher and taylor looks like she’s getting married

123CCC

Posted at 2:10 AM on February 25, 2013

Are you kidding? Selena’s top looks like someone ate rice and banana pudding before throwing up on her. And Taylor’s dress is way too revealing.

Merna

Posted at 5:52 PM on February 24, 2013

TAYLOR OF COURSE

little_miss

Posted at 2:55 AM on February 24, 2013

Wow! Competition! These girls look fabulous! Taylor looks gorgeous, but the cut is not the best and I’ve seen her wear better. Selena is really rocking it in this dress with the nice blouse and she’s really chosen good colour combo’s! I can’t decide, so I’m stuck on who to vote for!!!:)

Brenda

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 23, 2013

Both of them looks fabulous!!!

me

Posted at 2:13 PM on February 23, 2013

taylor, shes looking stunning

Selenator number 1

Posted at 11:51 AM on February 23, 2013

Like Taylor’s dress more but Selena is amazingly beautiful so I voted for her. I’m definitely her biggest fan <3

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 9:44 AM on February 23, 2013

that shirt of selena much too wide.
if it isn’t this would be the look to bet on, folks.