Taylor Lautner, Sophia Bush & More: Stars Attend Pre-Oscar Parties

Sat, February 23, 2013 3:22pm EDT by 16 Comments
Taylor Lautner Oscars Pre-Party

Adry

Posted at 12:02 PM on March 4, 2013

Wow there are some bitter comments here, @Sunshine I offer my and to you. I’m totally agree.

Sunshine

Posted at 11:44 AM on February 27, 2013

@aquarius… yawn yep… your answer is exactly what I talking about, what I can perceive through your comments is always the same illness, anyway… It’s a beautiful life and I don’t want waste my time here. Have a good day and be a positive, you need it.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 27, 2013

@sunshine – Ooh that hurt. Taylor is not going to sleep with you either, cheapshoting me or any other critic of him is not going to make that happen for you. You silly fans only inspire people to go after you.

aquarius64

Posted at 10:47 PM on February 26, 2013

@sunshine – why do shippers like yor think calling someone crazy for criticing your idol is going to scare them into never saying anything you don’t like to read or hear ever again? Grow up little girl people are going to say what they want.

Sunshine

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 25, 2013

@ marcy and @ aquarius this not only for Taylor, it is really disappointing, people with little minds that think men are not capable to feel a healthy love and affection for their male friends. I wonder why their little minds look gay everyone…

aquarius64

Posted at 10:38 PM on February 25, 2013

@sunshine – Again, please READ. I said “if”, I didn’t state as fact. Another fan that goes into blind defense when there is a criticism or question about their idol.

Sunshine

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 26, 2013

@aquarius that’s the fact! I like this actor that’s why I’m here some times reading about him, is logical, but I don’t understand why are you here if he don’t like you. Your argument “I’m free to say that what I want” is completely irrelevant because all your hate comments and the time you’re taking follow an actor you don’t like make me think you need some psychological therapy… I’m not blind, YOU ARE.

marcy

Posted at 9:25 AM on February 24, 2013

EVERYONE is starting to accept as fact that he’s gay. And with this kind of public industry appearance, I’m wondering myself. Could an announcement be coming?

dina

Posted at 11:43 PM on February 24, 2013

Only such idiots as you accept it. Taylor is not gay, calm down already.
he is not as powerful and influential person to cleverly hide it all these years ..
he can not just hang out with pal without accusations and rumors?
in any case – you should not have nothing to do with someone’s orientation.
Take care of your personal life.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:35 AM on February 25, 2013

@dina – and you know this as a fact how? You come off as a PAID HACK or a family member. And I said “if” in my comment dum-dum; I’m not stating it as fact. TAYLOR WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DEFEND HIM ON BOARDS, please accept it. And he will not make you his best friend for it either. Again fans like you make him look like a joke. You do him no favors.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:38 AM on February 24, 2013

Just read that Taylor is a double Razzie winner this year: worst supporting actor for BD2 and worst couple (with Mackenzie Foy). The “ick” factor of imprinting on a child was probably what made it a lock for him.

Anyomus

Posted at 2:36 AM on February 24, 2013

Anyone know where Taylor’s jacket is from????

aquarius64

Posted at 9:19 PM on February 23, 2013

Wow Lautner and Schwanzenegger are seen together at more events than Lautner and his “girlfriend” Sara Hicks. Are spouses and significant others allowed at these parties? Even if the Clippers had a game Patrick is seen with Taylor more than Taylor is seen with Sara. I’m not saying they’re gay, but I can see how the meme gets started.

Gianna

Posted at 7:36 PM on February 23, 2013

I love taylor lautner<3

gummibear

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 23, 2013

The party Lautner & Schwartzenegger went to was Ari Emmanuels, ceo of WME, at his Brentwood Estate. So all their clients and several of the oscar nominees were at that one. Lautner even stopped and signed some autographs. That Fisker Karma of his is really a stunning car.

ok

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 23, 2013

So basically the B list actors hit up the pre-parties while the real actors get ready for the actual show.