Rihanna Flies Back To LA — Spending The Weekend With Chris Brown?

Sat, February 23, 2013 5:31pm EST by 67 Comments

question

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 24, 2013

Kaes page sorry touch screen lol

question

Posted at 9:44 PM on February 24, 2013

Correction laws page….and also did he put her out of the condo I’m sure you well informed stan know

question

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 24, 2013

Is the @chrisbrown twitter account thats linked on laws page real or fake he’s quite talkative and he has pics of both kae and rhianna posted it’s confusing

Kiki

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 24, 2013

@question
whats laws page are you on about as i have just clicked onto @chrisbrown twitter account and don see what yur talking about

Kiki

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 24, 2013

sorry meant dont and your

Kiki

Posted at 8:17 PM on February 24, 2013

@fake temp simms 11.21 am post
I see you’ve been wondering where Kiki at, awww don’t sweat as I’m still around but have retired from this ole news blog, I’m patiently awaiting for ms Rihoe to throw her next hissy fit on instagram so I can then start bashing her again lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:26 AM on February 25, 2013

@KIKI
That’s what you are waiting for??? Funny I was waiting for more ceiling pic’s from KT lmao

Madea

Posted at 6:32 PM on February 24, 2013

Crazy People. LOL

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 24, 2013

@ Sandra Duncan… the 4:08 post addressed to Shanta is not me……IT IS A FAKE TEMP SIMMS AGAIN….. if you will read the post today you will see that. Sandra you and I have been going back and forth for awhile however you should know I don’t write like an 8th grader.
@ Shanta.. thankyou for picking up on the spelling errors. The young lady has written incomplete sentences today, as well as incomplete thoughts. I have NEVER said “team riceca*es in my life as that is sooo racist! Its funny though because this young lady will probably post well in to the night using my name, and thats fine. It won’t stop me from commenting-LOL

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 24, 2013

@Sandra Duncan…do you feel better,…good. I should be the one pissed today as someone has been using my name to write post all day, but some for some odd reason I’m just as happy as a jay-bird…LOL ( big smile on my face right now) Thankyou HL….@Sandra.. I know its YOU-LOL LOL LOL

sandra duncan

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 24, 2013

What’s wrong with this TROLL @Temp Simpleton what’s with you just riding every RIH post until the wheels fall off isn’t this post like 2 days old??? I am confused ok so you think CB looks depressed in the pic’s with RIH so if infact that is true which any normal person know it isn’t what difference does it make?? Do you believe that it is going to make us stop being a fan of RIH and jump on your #TEAM RICE CAKES bandwagon?? Well, B**** NO!!!! You and the rest of the BIRDS needs to go GET A LIFE!!!! You on this blog HATING and RIH and CB are living there lives!!! I am really starting to believe you have some mental and emotional issues listen CB don’t want KT anymore it is over even if he f**** her again she will never be his wife GET OVER IT!!! On that note you and the rest of the #KAEBIRDS(SHANTA included) needs to get off HL and take care of your bastard children and do you even no where your man/boyfriend is?? I think NOT #BASIC B***** LOVES ATTENTION LMAO

Kiki

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 24, 2013

@ hey sandra i see also that you have illiterate rihoe stans
LMFAO UNAPOLOGETIC

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:19 AM on February 25, 2013

@KIKI
Unapologetic is most likely foreign hence why their English is poor, what’s your excuse you are born in the USA and is still an ILLITERATE a**HOLE!!

Shanta

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 24, 2013

Sandra D……You mad? LOL……So entertaining. I’m not team kae or team chrianna…I’m team Shanta…cause she’s one bad bish….LOL..”throws hair back like evelyn…walks out of the door”.

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:21 AM on February 25, 2013

@Shanta
Mad??? Only dogs get mad you should know that since your a B****!!!! I hope you are walking out the door to go find your man, do you even know where he is?? ;) lol

unapologetic

Posted at 4:11 PM on February 24, 2013

I temp simms aka jryan we all thing u and your click are so depressed that u need professional help u and ur group stay on every rihanna article just spreading false rumours ,i thing u are a very very sad human being .hate it a desease . I wish good for u and your groups that One day u find happyness and specially Peace in both your life.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 4:08 PM on February 24, 2013

@shanta, it’s the real Temp again, forgot to say…I recon it’s time me, you, Kiki, Kim G & Meme get off Kaes clit because we now nothing more than stoogies besides being a groupie. This #Rihnavy will remain crazy just like their #majesty…@meme, that story is fake, it’s a recycled pic of Kae months back before she got kicked out of CBs condo. Only if Kae listened to me when CB was busy winning how much he wants to eat cake cake cake…sweeter than rice cake!!! Ohh what to tune!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 24, 2013

@Shanta This is the actual Temp Simms ( i have to say that today because it seems that a particular person has decided to use my name to post crazy comments today…-LOL) However I really wish Kae would move on, however I am not in the least bit surprised. So many blogs on the internet have been commenting about how Chris’ facial expressions and body language scream “bored” when he is with RIRI, however her NAVY fans refuse to believe it. Chris still has resentment toward RIRi and he will never forget how her career has flourished and his was tanked!!
He was in the wrong 4 years ago, but she walked away looking like an angel, when it is so clear now that her role was alot bigger than reported. He’ll never forget that.
***We will know in a day or two when the depressed RIRI pics start popping up on the net-LOL

Shanta

Posted at 4:09 PM on February 24, 2013

Temp…I can tell that this is the real one. The other one can’t spell….LOL. I was also hoping that Kae would move on from this toxic relationship. But…maybe later. He’s pulling both ladies strings right now. Big Pimping for real. Funny thing is..He’s treating Rihanna the exact same way that he was treating Kae when she was his girlfriend…..And they aint saying nothing…….

WTF

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 24, 2013

Lmao somebody is high on bath salts! Birds of a feather flock together so kae come get yo bird mr Temp

Suominen

Posted at 3:12 PM on February 24, 2013

Everyday i come to this blog there’s so much hate i want to ask why? Secondly. Chris brown is great singer and dancer. He’s not the monster. I did met him when he was Carpe Diem tour in europe he has an amazing heart. So i would like you guys to stop the hate. And go to chrianna blog and see how much love he get from there. Sorry for my bad Enlish. I am Finland……..

Shanta

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 24, 2013

Well, One of the “Kae Friendly” web blogs has a picture from yesterday of Kae getting out of her car in front of Chris cross’s house(she doesn’t need to ring the door bell, she has a key)…..It’s going to be mighty crowded in that house this week. What did Chris cross do, call her on the plane? “baby it’s me, i’m done with work, can you come over? Yeah, meet me at the house in 20 mins…I just touched down”……LOL

Emmanuel lans kajue

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 24, 2013

True luv will never hide it will come out 1day and stays 4ever.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 1:03 PM on February 24, 2013

Sorry guys I seem to be going in and out of lucidity today. Can anyone recommend a good psychiatrist in LA. #sundays sucks.! HL please forgive me for my erratic behaviour on here today. Up up #team rice cake. #sociopaths &hoodrats, here we converge!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 12:41 PM on February 24, 2013

The 11:21 post is the FAKE AS* TEMP SIMMS again……Please read the incomplete sentences and you will clearly see the difference!!!!!
****HL could you please block all further messages from the person using the email addressss with my username- Comments (11.21am are fake, as well as 9:04 am) Please look at the email and block the comments if they use my username.! Thankyou

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 24, 2013

@bvire sorry I forgot to take my diazepam this morning and my seroquel. Now iv hAd them and taken a rest & back on here…up up #teamricecake @ Kiki where at

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 24, 2013

@bvire..I can’t figure out who is using my name to submit fake comments, so the last thing I need is another crazy-as* actually responding to them. The real Temp Simms is on here now, so if you have anything to say to me …….have at it! I’ll wait.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:08 AM on February 24, 2013

@bvire…This is the real Temp Simms you stupid bit*H yes I said it. Please read my 11:06am comment as someone is using my name to submit comments on this blog!!!!!!!! Fall back!