Josh Duhamel Mocks Taylor Swift & Carly Rae Jepsen — Video

Sat, February 23, 2013 10:53am EST by 7 Comments
Josh Duhamel Mocks Taylor Swift & Carly Rae Jepsen
Courtesy of Nickelodeon

Hilarious — Josh Duhamel plays a little dress up and pokes a TON of fun at T-Swift, Carly Rae, One Direction and more in this new video for The Kids’ Choice Awards.

Looks like soon-to-be daddy and host of the 2013 Kids’ Choice AwardsJosh Duhamel, is working on his humor. In a funny new video, he imitates all of the Favorite Song nominees and the results are hysterical.

Josh Duhamel’s Funny Impressions Of Taylor, Carly, & More

The 40-year-old takes on Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” with full dedication. He puts on the bright-colored pajamas and thick-framed glasses and dances around like a little teen girl. But the slam really comes when Josh imitates Taylor’s infamous eye-roll, nailing the “Like, ever” line.

For his next parody, Josh at least gets to remain a boy as he mocks One Direction. We love his tight white jeans. And if you can’t guess which 1D member he’s making fun of… just look at the wig he’s wearing.

The video takes an especially crazy turn when the Safe Haven star re-enacts Carly Rae Jepsen’s video for “Call Me Maybe.” As you may remember, that video involved a lot of soapsuds and car-washing. And no, Josh does not dress up as Carly’s love interest — he dresses up as Carly herself. We’re not sure we if love Josh’s red bra, heels, and pigtails, or if we’re just really creeped out.

When Are The Kids’ Choice Awards? — And What Is The Slime Made Out Of?

Josh also takes a run at Psy and if the photo above is any indication, it looks like he might be imitating anyone from Katy Perry to Michael Phelps at the actual show. Now we really have a good reason to tune in! Who knew Josh could be so funny?

WATCH: Josh Duhamel’s Kids’ Choice Awards 2013 Promo Video

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Kids Choice Award News:

1. Harry Styles & Taylor Swift Both Nominated For The Same Award
  2. Taylor Swift: I’m Glad Justin Bieber Got Slimed At The KCAs
  3. Nicki Minaj’s Crazy Bear Shoes At The Kids’ Choice Awards

Google sucks

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 24, 2013

Many thanks for writing this terrific post..Beloved your article content. Please do preserve writin

maroon 5 gurl

Posted at 10:57 PM on March 23, 2013

Sucks maroon 5 didn’t win not even the voice

Anonymous

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 23, 2013

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Cheers|

agate cameo

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 22, 2013

It’s the best time to make a few plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to recommend you few interesting issues or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this article. I want to read even more issues approximately it!|

Setra

Posted at 1:10 AM on March 19, 2013

This promo had me cracking up! I loved the impressions, from Taylor Swift to Michael Phelps; this had me laughing out loud. I’ll be at work at DISH when this is on so I’m going to record it on my DVR for my kids. We’re setting up our DISH Hopper to record up to six programs at once, during primetime. This way no one has to worry about arguing over what to record.

Tayla

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 25, 2013

I saw this on teennick

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:44 AM on February 23, 2013

this is just a sort of mask for going ANAL.