Rob Morrison Had Two Alleged Affairs While Married To Wife Ashley

Fri, February 22, 2013 11:19am EDT by 21 Comments
Rob Morrison Mistresses
Getty, Courtesy Facebook

Things are going from bad to worse for Rob, as after he was accused of choking his wife, a new report says that he was having TWO affairs while married.

CBS Anchor Rob Morrison hit headlines when he was arrested for allegedly choking his wife of 10 years, CBS Money Watch anchor Ashley Morrison, and now his former alleged mistresses have been revealed. Rob was allegedly sleeping with two CBS employees, one of which wrote a book about their sexy affair. Did these allegations cause the fight that lead to Rob’s alleged attack of his wife?

Rob Morrison Was Having Two Affairs While Married

Rob, 44, was arrested on Feb. 17 for allegedly choking his wife. This allegation followed a series of 10 cases of domestic disputes from 2004 to 2009.

Now, a new report in the New York Daily News says that Rob had not one, but TWO mistresses, one of whom draws a striking resemblance to his stunning wife. The report says that Rob had slept with both of these woman shortly after getting married, and he even left late night drunken voice mails for one women after the birth of his now 7-year-old son.

CBS employee Jennifer Rainville is one of Rob’s alleged mistresses, and she looks exactly like his wife Ashley. She had allegedly dated Rob before he got married, and she turned their sordid affair into a steamy novel called Trance of Insignificance, that depicts a hard-drinking, philandering anchorman working in Manhattan and pursuing younger women.

Sounds like a good read!

Rob was questioned by the New York Daily News about this affair, and he said he had not seen Jennifer in over a decade.

“I had a relationship with [Jennifer] when I worked at NBC and was single,” he said via text message to the News. “I’ve not seen her since the day we broke up in 2002 . . . Barkin up wrong tree.”

Rob also had an alleged affair with a younger employee in 2006, reports the New York Daily News. He denied these claims also.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Rob was cheating on his wife?

– Eleanore Hutch

More Rob Morrison News:

1. Anchor Rob Morrison Tweets For First Time Since Allegedly Assaulting Wife
  2. Rob Morrison Quits CBS Anchor Job After Alleged Wife Choking

simlock Iphone

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 7, 2014

Incredible points. Outstanding simlock Iphone discussions.
Keep up the good work.

This valuable post simlock Iphone is worth everyone’s
attention. How might I get more information?

fryzjer Kabaty

Posted at 12:40 PM on April 24, 2014

Touche. Great fryzjer Kabaty reasons. Maintain the
amazing work.

This amazing text fryzjer Kabaty is priceless.
Where do I discover more?

transport medyczny Lublin

Posted at 10:33 AM on April 23, 2014

Great delivery. Solid transport medyczny Lublin questions.
Sustain the amazing effort.

This info transport medyczny Lublin is priceless. Where could I learn
more?

transport medyczny Lublin

Posted at 8:21 PM on April 20, 2014

Hello, transport medyczny Lublin merely wanted to mention, I enjoyed this post transport
medyczny Lublin. This became inspiring transport medyczny dolnośląskie.

Keep going submitting!

odżywki na siłę

Posted at 12:34 AM on April 20, 2014

Incredible points. Outstanding odżywki na siłę points.
Continue the great spirit.

This amazing text /fans/Macia1122/discussion is invaluable.
Where will I discover more?

web site

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 19, 2014

Incredible points. Sound web site points.
Keep up the great effort.

This information web site is priceless. When do I learn more?

botox Radom

Posted at 8:48 PM on April 16, 2014

Hi there, botox Radom wanted to tell you, I loved this
article depilacja laserowa Radom. It had been helpful botox Radom.
Keep going writing!

transport medyczny Kraków

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 11, 2014

Hello, transport medyczny Kraków I just wanted to mention,
I enjoyed this article transport medyczny Kraków.
It actually was practical transport medyczny Kraków.
Keep going submitting!

trec

Posted at 10:14 AM on April 3, 2014

Touche. Outstanding trec justifications.
Maintain the amazing effort.

This info laserowe zamykanie naczynek radom is priceless.

How may I discover more?

3992

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 28, 2014

Touche. Sound 3992 arguments. Continue the great effort.

This valuable info 687732 is worth everyone’s attention.
How may I garner more information?

143047

Posted at 6:42 AM on March 28, 2014

Hi there, 143047 just wanted to tell you, I liked this
post simlock Iphone. It seemed to be practical 1666.

Carry on writing!

p10151

Posted at 10:18 AM on March 27, 2014

What’s up, p10151 I just want to tell you, I liked this post 6458.
That it was helpful suplementy dla sportowców. Keep on posting!

kosmetyczka Radom

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 17, 2014

What’s up, kosmetyczka Radom I just want to say,
I liked this blog post pid1763. It was funny p12851.
Keep on publishing!

strony www

Posted at 7:50 AM on March 16, 2014

What’s up, strony www I just want to mention, I liked this blog post strony www.

It actually was helpful strony www. Continue on publishing!

link

Posted at 5:42 AM on March 16, 2014

Hi there, link simply wanted to tell you, I loved this
article here. It had been helpful strony internetowe.
Continue publishing!

płyty meblowe Warszawa

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 7, 2014

Great delivery. Solid płyty meblowe Warszawa
justifications. Maintain the good work.

This kind of info płyty meblowe Warszawa is invaluable.

When may I read more?

strony www

Posted at 7:22 AM on February 2, 2014

Touche. Solid strony www justifications. Maintain the good work.

This valuable text strony internetowe is invaluable.
When do I learn more?

website

Posted at 3:13 AM on January 24, 2014

Touche. Great website discussions. Keep up the great work.

This amazing post website is worth everyone’s attention.
How could I discover more?

web site

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 23, 2013

Great delivery. Solid web site points. Sustain the amazing
effort.

This valuable information web site is worth everyone’s attention.
When could I discover more?

Edi

Posted at 6:51 PM on February 22, 2013

Poorly written headline, unfairly distorts the whole situation. Instead, should read: X Allegedly Had Two Affairs Blah Blah Blah

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 22, 2013

but the doctors surprised him: YOU GOT HERPES, sir!!