Rihanna & Kate Moss Strip Down For Seriously Sexy ‘V’ Magazine Shoot

Fri, February 22, 2013 1:08pm EDT by 14 Comments
Rihanna Kate Moss

The best search engine

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 24, 2013

Thanks for writing this impressive write-up..Cherished your articles. You should do preserve writin

Schwangerschaftsfotos babybauch fotos Aktfotos

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 23, 2013

Fine way of explaining, and good paragraph to take facts regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to present in institution of higher education.%7

media stock

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 22, 2013

I almost never write comments, but i did some searching and wound up here %BLOG_TITLE%. And I do have some questions for you if you do not mind. Is it just me or does it look like some of the comments appear like written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other social sites, I’d like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?|

agate cameos jewellery

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 22, 2013

When some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.%7

lexi

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 23, 2013

they look good, but kate rihanna is out shinning you and your the supermodel.

Blasé

Posted at 2:23 AM on February 26, 2013

My thoughts exactly! Ri is absolutely stunning! She looks like the super model here! Kate looks fab though for her age.

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 23, 2013

People can hate on RIH all day, but trust me Rih is one of the most GORGEOUS woman alive!!

Miriama

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 22, 2013

Rihanna looks A-Mazing in this shoot. she could so be a top model, and I love her hair in the pixie cut, she looks so exotic!

Hoe Buster !!!!

Posted at 4:32 PM on February 22, 2013

Such A Hoes !!

Dre

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 22, 2013

Anyone not notice Rihanna’s arm(s)??? One is around Kate Moss, the other on her side… yet another one somehow covering her boob….??????? MAJOR PHOTOSHOP BLUNDER!!!!

Dre

Posted at 4:32 PM on February 22, 2013

Ok… well I guess that his Kate’s leg she is holding… still looks really weird at first glance!!

Miriama

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 22, 2013

I actually think what you see as her arm by her side is Kates lower leg.

romi

Posted at 4:00 PM on February 22, 2013

yup,super models are nobody versus Rihanna.I wish that I were Kate Moss here

Chloe 22

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 22, 2013

My god Rihanna is gorgeous in these pics! She looks better than the super model.