One Direction Fights Back After Jake Bugg Says ‘They’re Terrible’

Fri, February 22, 2013 12:58pm EDT by 54 Comments
Courtesy of Invision/AP Images, Twitter

whatevs

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 17, 2014

Honestly I feel like this article is totally biased. 1 aren’t that great, They just had a major platform to start they’re career, but if they did it the old fashioned way, I honestly don’t think they would have gotten very far. Jake Bugg was expressing his opinion and it’s an opinion I completely agree with.

get pregnant fast reviews

Posted at 9:00 PM on January 24, 2014

Normal abdominal pain may be caused by the simplest of things.

Try to exercise regularly because it can enhance flow. Kaylynn Sheehan, a
general practitioner, is also an acclaimed writer famous for her tips on men’s impotency.

how can i jailbreak my iphone

Posted at 10:48 AM on December 22, 2013

But, you must understand that after investing a good amount on such a phone you should
not be limited from its usage. To be aware of more information on the game as well as other sports please go to many of our internet site:
. Cydia will now be downloaded and installed on your i – Phone.

elektroni sigara

Posted at 11:14 AM on November 14, 2013

I just like the helpful information you supply in
your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check once more right here frequently.
I am reasonably sure I will be told many new stuff right right here!
Best of luck for the next!

dance

Posted at 5:06 PM on November 2, 2013

Greetings from Carolina! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to
take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m
not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

dragon city hack download

Posted at 11:10 PM on July 31, 2013

Here you can enjoy the performances by street performers and carry out some
of your shopping activities as well. Only segments have been restored such as the Tschudi Palace,
where the most important members of Chimu society once lived and the most elaborate friezes can be found.

Most people have either heard or know first-hand how
expensive it is getting to fly anywhere.

psn code generator free download

Posted at 2:06 AM on July 12, 2013

Apparently, Sony`s incentive in introducing this new version of the Playstation was to
boost sales since the previous incarnation`s popularity was lagging behind that of
competitor`s like Nintendo Wii and Microsoft Xbox 360.
Only four players can use these remotes at the same time instead of up
to seven as is available with other choices. Each company has released
what they have marketed as the ultimate gaming machine,
and it’s plain to see that they have really tried their best to outshine each other, but when comparing the two it’s clear that Sony’s Playstation 3 has the upper hand in terms
of gameplay, high definition entertainment,
graphics, and even processing power.

Kim

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 2, 2013

Jake Bugg is totally right

Ann

Posted at 3:17 AM on June 29, 2013

I like 1D and I’ve been to a few of their concerts but I have to admit Jake is right, One direction are not rockstars and they don’t even write their own songs, they just happen to be hot and have decent voices.. Jake on the other hand is pretty damn talented!

Noah

Posted at 10:20 AM on July 28, 2013

They wrote most of their songs on the second album and are currently writing all of the songs for the third album.

rachel

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 25, 2013

are u serious? Jake is 100% right, the writer of this is so blindsided from one directions “looks”! Sure the boys have funny likeable personalites but they surely aren’t a band they’re an image. A show. Jake actually writes from experience, pain, happiness, etc.. 1D have people write sappy love songs or partying “hard” all night. Wtf is an indie rant? You are a butt hurt 1D fan god bless your twisted soul.

KatGodfirnon

Posted at 12:18 AM on September 22, 2013

Ahaha you’re so right!! Jake is an actual talented singer who writes his own music! This writer is being really biased and is obviously BRAINWASHED by their “good-looks” and “love songs.” This article really disgusted me….

internet download manager

Posted at 4:18 AM on May 29, 2013

And also supports downloading videos from many streaming video sites.
View deposits and debits for any number of expense reporting accounts.
They have FLV online video grabber allowing you to obtain buffering videos online, which includes Youtube, Google Movie as well as other popular internet
sites.