‘The X Factor’ Season 3: Simon Cowell Wants Lady Gaga To Judge

Fri, February 22, 2013 2:29pm EDT by 14 Comments
Lady Gaga X Factor
Invision/AP Images

Louise Wicks

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 10, 2013

U should have randy from American idol

Gary Mosley

Posted at 5:17 PM on April 14, 2013

I think Beyonce should be judge on x factor

Sierra

Posted at 2:02 PM on March 29, 2013

If she was on there it woud be really weird… To stand infront of her and sing. Im ok with demi and simon its just her… She uses autotune way to mucha and what if she doesnt like me… I think i would tell her to stop usi g autotune but idk i just do t want someone who uses autotune to judge ME! Its not right …

Ms. Bieber

Posted at 4:53 PM on March 28, 2013

I don’t want lady gaga to be the judge because first of all I don’t like And second of all my sister is going to try out and I don’t want to see her!
That’s why I don’t want lady gaga to be the XFactor judge

Jessica E

Posted at 11:14 PM on March 21, 2013

Please! PLEASE NO Lady Gaga! I love X-Factor and it will easily be ruined if she will be on it! God NO!

Fahad

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 28, 2013

what do you mean she’s gonna ruin the show :s ??
she gives really good advice u knw .. see her as a guest judge then judge

William Daniel

Posted at 3:45 AM on March 16, 2013

please, invite Lady Gaga to be judge in X-Factor, we gunna be Happy… Thank You

Con Brio

Posted at 6:13 PM on March 13, 2013

If she becomes a judge I bet the ratings will go UP UP UP! I’d be glued to the show every week and hitting hardcore at the YT clips too. However I read somewhere that producers of the show are not willing to fork out anything more than $9 million on a judge (after paying Spears $15 million and regretting it), which rules out any A list super stars like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Rihanna etc

rosewood11

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 24, 2013

I would love to see Lady Gaga on The X Factor panel. She is fabulously talented, and I think she could give people career direction that is second-to-none among U.S. stars. She’s going through a lot right now, and this would also give her something positive to focus on. And if Simon can actually get David Bowie to join The X Factor UK, how awesome would the respective judging panels be!!! I really hope they will consider doing this. I think this would increase both Gaga and Bowie’s influence music and show business in general for years to come.

Lisa (@Lisalips)

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 23, 2013

I think she’d be awesome as a judge. She is a perfect role model and someone who would offer constructive criticism and advice to any of the contestants and finalists. She is super talented and has worked her way up from the bottom. It would also show her doubters that she is a credible and intelligent artist and actually very normal.

Obdulia

Posted at 4:11 AM on February 23, 2013

I like Lady Gaga but she could do better then being a judge for singing show. Another reason she is injured and she needs rest and I also want her to continue her tour. I want Katy Perry to be a judge for X Factor USA. She has some experience from being a guest judge in the UK version. She has good sense of humor and she could come up with creative ideas with the contestants. She will attract young viewers for X Factor USA and has a great personality

Kyle

Posted at 6:38 PM on February 22, 2013

I would definitely watch! But Gaga has said before she would never be a judge on a show… But who knows!

Con Brio

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 13, 2013

Well she was guest judge on one of the dancing shows!

Jack

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 22, 2013

I’m not quite sure if this is true or not. Gaga may well be in a wheelchair at the moment but she has a tough year ahead of her doing things like releasing her new upcoming album ARTPOP and starring in a few films (Machete Kills & Lady Gaga Movie) – other than that, she loves making music videos as well so really she doesn’t ever stop. And when she does it’s only on her plane for a few hours while she sleeps then she’s back on her feet doing 101 things at once. By the looks of Lady Gaga’s parents tweets, Gaga will be out of her wheelchair in a matter of days seeing as she has already had her surgery and is already taking steps since the operation. One thing about Lady Gaga is, she doesn’t like to stop for long, she loves to be busy.. So sitting down at a desk every week probably won’t be her cup of tea, she might appear on the show to perform a new song or be a judge for the day but I just don’t think she would sit there every week and judge people’s singing as she isn’t one to judge. Of course though on the other hand, It would be amazing if she did accept to do it.. She would make an amazing judge, she’s very kind and polite and wouldn’t push her group to do anything they didn’t want to do. With Gaga, she’s not only got the X Factor, she also has the entertainment Factor.. And that’s what you have to deliver with a good song.