Kristen Stewart Spotted Out With Robert Pattinson’s Friends — New Pic

Fri, February 22, 2013 3:47pm EST by 87 Comments
Kristen Stewart Spotted
X-17, Invision/AP Images, Courtesy Of OpenTable.com

Louise

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 24, 2013

This is for Joyce Delgado – step back, take a breath. So dramatic writing about people you don’t even know.

yori

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 24, 2013

hoping that they are still together, i dont know what true story for them.

d.harris

Posted at 11:51 AM on February 24, 2013

@pru and toni———i once said it——–joyce delgado need to come back to reality.i respect her trying so hard to support kristen but reality check will help her a lot.it must be really hard for her b/c you can feel the level of stress she is going through.she needs some help.

Toni

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 24, 2013

@d.harris – She lives in a echo chamber and has convinced herself Kristen is not the blame because she still sees her as weak “Bella” waiting for “Edward” to recue her. .

Toni

Posted at 7:43 AM on February 24, 2013

@Joyce Delgado– “You Tube” has convinced you that the cheating scandal was staged. Once again Kristen was not framed and there’s no “conspiracy”. If your only reference to information is “You tube” than I can understand why you’re so screwed up. Come back to reality Joyce. Kristen did cheat, got caught and apologized.

PRU

Posted at 8:11 AM on February 24, 2013

joyce is one of the fans that will probably LOOSE THEIR MIND IF THE BREAK UP TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE,joyce PLEASE you are just so invested on Rob ending up with kristen to proove you were correct all this time. I can see the justice for kristen is no longer doing it for you these days .

I have to say I admire your loyalty to kristen but you have to consider that as much as you think in your head that rob loves her, that its she doesnt love him as much due to her …you know what,so it doesnt matter that he loves her if the love is not mutual WHATS THE USE ?

Since you started making your argument how many things have you counted that point to kristen loving rob as much as the ones you have counted about rob,just rewind and think of a time you had hard evidence of kristen showing rob that she really loves him before and after the scandal.OK?

C'MON SHE IS A JOKE

Posted at 8:24 AM on February 24, 2013

I think @comic con 2012 some people hallucinated her saying “I love you” right after she told him to SHUT THE f@CK UP.LOL And when she showed up parading that jacket before the GGs 2013 oooh lets not forget her wearing his clothes and locket DURING AND AFTER THE MINICOOPERING….to show him just how commited she is in the said relationship,..by the way what happened to the ring Aussie girl was hallucinating in Robs marriage finger when he arrived in Aussie? and the oscar goes to Kristen Stewart NOOOOOT.LOL!!!!

Mara

Posted at 3:51 AM on February 24, 2013

Omg, she is so hipster. *puke*

TRACY123

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 23, 2013

Oops, that’s Robsten Daily that reported Kristen attending Universal Party!

TRACY123

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 23, 2013

Just on Robsten Dreams, they state that it looks like Kristen will attend the Universal Oscar party tonight, the cast of SWATH will be there, just a little awkward???? Hope all goes well for her, no run ins with you know who! I’m sure she will only go when she knows you know who is gone or not there at all, Good luck Kristen.

Toni

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 23, 2013

@Tracy123 – So what she runs into Rupert, it didn’t stop her before so why should it stop her now. She certainly didn’t hide her friendship with Rupert based on 50 or more pictures that explosed what she was doing, CHEATING WITH A MARRIED MAN. So what it’s six months after, she’s probably happy to see him Never under estimate a cheater, they keep the same pattern.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 6:39 AM on February 24, 2013

@TONI YOU CALL YOUR ROB FAN YOU DOING HE HATE YOU ARE NOT LOOK ON THE WEBSITE WHERE YOU WILL FIND ROBERT. CAN TELL YOU WHAT HE WANT OF HIS FANS YOU ARE AWAY ON THIS PAGE WHERE THEY TELLING LIE ON ROBERT AND KRISTEN, GO TO YOUTUBE WERE DON`T LIE AND LISTEN TO VIDEO [ TODAY SHOW AUSTRALIA WITH ROBERT PATTINSON ] HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT MEDIAYOU ARE STILL SPREADING THAT LIE I`M SORRY BUT HE LOVE KRISTEN STEWART, AND ROBERT THAT IT IS A LIE YOU ARE HELPING THE MEDIA MAKE MONEY OFF; GO LISTEN

Angie

Posted at 9:45 AM on February 24, 2013

@Joyce delgado I so agree with you people need stop calling kristen names can’t believe that
some fans are hating on rob and kristen and makin opinions about them is very sad!!!
I will support rob and kristen always!!!

TRACY123

Posted at 12:45 PM on February 24, 2013

To Toni, Blame the married man!!!

Wanda

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 24, 2013

@Tracy123 She should go to that party and hold her head up. I’m sure her people will make sure that Rupert doesn’t get near her. Remember she is a much bigger star then he is. Actually she made his name come up in the media so he should be thankful. I don’t think she should be ducking him, it makes no sense. Kristen will show up and have fun period!

TRACY123

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 23, 2013

Gosh, leave this couple alone, I for one believe they made up and are together, they key word was when they both were on separate talk shows promoting BD2 and they both said “WE” have two dogs!!!!! and they both showed the same pictures, gosh what other proof do you need??Can’t wait to see Kristen at the Oscars!!

Rosita freskita

Posted at 1:02 PM on February 23, 2013

They have to bear the true friends of Rob, that bad!

and??..

Posted at 12:41 PM on February 23, 2013

@joyce if your talking about google and you think that rob would announce his marriage to screwie on google then you are SENILE and you contradict yourself so much that you dont even see that indirectly you agree with YOUR OPPOSITION. YOU ARE ONE OF THE PUSSY WHIPPED ONES HERE FOR SURE. To all those vampire heads who keep pressing that rob and kristen are still together the question is did you get that from other gossip websites? Because you surely are not getting it from reliable sources and you are no personal friend to rob and she (whom her name shall not be mentioned). So you are just living in robsten dream world and its driving you crasy because you keep coming back to HL and then like domino said if they dont feed your hunger about their relationship you run to gossip cop and come back here to turn your selves into honest FOOLS you are running back and forth if you know and TRULLY KNOW THEY ARE TOGETHER WHY ARE YOU SO NERVOUS and jumping around like headless chickens .HA? I am starting to think that its possible that this break up is real because of your anxiety (kristen fans)

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 3:35 PM on February 23, 2013

@AND?? YOU ARE THE KIND OF ROB, FAN AND YOU FIT MY DIFFERENTIATION OF A TRUE ROBERT FAN, NAME CALLING AND ALL, I DID NOT SAY ANY THING ABOUT ROBERT PUTTING ANY THING ON GOOGLE, GOOGLE IS A SEARCH SITE YOU CAN ASK IT SOME THING, OR ASK IT PUT YOU ON A SITE I DO NOT GO TO GOSSIP COP YOU WILL FIND ME ON US, OR YOUTUBE I LOVE THEIR VIDEOS, NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, BECAUSE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGLE, AND YOU ARE TALKING LIKE ALL ROB, FANS, YOU DO NOT KNOW OR HOW TOO, SO YOU CALL NAME

meny

Posted at 12:29 PM on February 23, 2013

she doesnt look sad is her normal face :) jajajaja…

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 23, 2013

I TELL YOU THAT ARE TOGETHER AND THEY ARE MARRIED BUT DO NOT WANT ROB`S FANS TO KNOW BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT ROBERT TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THEY WANT TO TELL HIM HOW TO LIVE HIS LIFE, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR GOOGLE ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU CAN FIND THINGS ABOUT ROBERT AND KRISTEN. ONE IT IN THE THE FIRST MOVIE BREAKEN DAWN. DID YOU NOTICE THAT KRISTEN ONLY WORE THAT RING OF THE MOVIE ON HER LEFT HAND, AND WHEN GET TO ROBERT SHE HAVE ON THE RING THAT ROBERT GAVE HER ON HER LEFT HAND, AND IT WAS ON HER LEFT HAND THE HOLD TIME OF THE MOVIE, WELL THAT WAS WHAT MADE ME LOOK THING ABOUT THEM BEING MARRIED, BECAUSE OF THE WHY I THINK KRISTEN THINGS AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR GOOGLE ON YOUR COMPUTER , GOOGLE SEARCH AND IMAGE. GOOGLE-IMAGE WILL SHOW YOU KRISTEN IN HER WEDDING GOWN. PARTY AND OTHER THINGS THE WILL SHOW YOU WHO AND HOW THEY FRAME HER ON THIS CHEATING,

meny

Posted at 12:30 PM on February 23, 2013

hahahahaha haha you are crazy…

Rob4life

Posted at 1:40 PM on February 23, 2013

Hey Joyce, could you please stop yelling? It’s giving me a headache.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 7:23 AM on February 24, 2013

@ROB4LIFE HEY YOU THINK YOU DOING ROB FAVOR ON THIS TALKING ABOUT KRISTEN’ HELPING THEM LYING MAKING MONEY OFF THEM IF YOU DON`T BELIEVE ME LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO [ TODAY SHOW AUSTRALIA WITH ROBERT PATTINSON [

aquarius64

Posted at 11:03 AM on February 23, 2013

The way some of you fans are writing is scary. If there is a break-up announcement some of you will not take the news very well.

Toni

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 23, 2013

@ If I may – yes, there are some racial undertones coming from some of the writers here but that only shows how immature they are and how they want to belittle someone else’s opinion. HL and other trash tabloid web sites will always distort the truth about Kristen and Rob and some writers can not police themselves when they come to this site.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 23, 2013

@IF I MAY I AM ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION UP HERE BECAUSE SOME OF IT OTHERS TOO, I`M A FAN OF THEM BOTH , I FIND THAT THE SO CALL ROB ARE UGLY BEHAVIORAL. MEANING, THEY WILL NOT LOOK UP FACTS IF YOU ASK THEM TO IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE FACT CAN BE FOUND, THEY WILL COME BACK AT YOU WITH NONSENSE,LIKE A UGLY NAME.THAT IS WHAT I WILL CALL STUPIDITY. THAT MEAN TO ME THAT YOU DON`T WANT TO LEAN, OR A TRUTHFUL PERSON, I THINK ROBERT FANS ARE MORE IN HIS PANTS. AND THINKING OF OTHER THINGS. AND KRISTEN FANS, ARE WANTING THEM TOGETHER. AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS TO WHAT IS WRONG, AND WANT TO FIX IT .

CatDove

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 23, 2013

You are really one to talk, Joyce… You’ve done nothing but try to force a really SILLY theory down our throats throughout these TWO ordeals. And while I can see that your opinion has obviously altered somewhat NOW that the story is coming back around within the tabloids; you certainly don’t seem to be someone who has a handle on the big picture. You’re obsessed just like everyone else is (to varying degrees), and your obsession has ALWAYS influenced your perspectives and opinions. Welcome to the Dark Side – we have logic. ;)

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:49 PM on February 23, 2013

@CATHERINE DOVE- I FINE YOUR COMMENT TO BE JUST WORDS, THERE IS NO BEGINNING AND NO END BUT I DID GET ONE THING OUT OF IT,BUT I NEVER UNDERSTOOD YOUR OTHER COMMENTS,ON EVERY PAGE . WHEN THERE IS SO MANY PEOPLE COMMENTS AND IF ANY ONE CAN TAKE MY ADVICE. BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THAT PERSON I WROTE ABOUT ABOVE.

jen

Posted at 9:47 AM on February 23, 2013

Go Magda Go!!

lela

Posted at 9:26 AM on February 23, 2013

I am very sorry that spreading such stupid topics., I am sure that they are together. Really love Robbie and Chris

lela (@lelabaramidze)

Posted at 9:27 AM on February 23, 2013

Gailė (@Gail07892816)

Posted at 8:56 AM on February 23, 2013

She looks so sad

crystalized

Posted at 5:43 AM on February 23, 2013

Just tell me this magda are you trying to convince yourself or us? because you keep repeating the same thing over and over again. What would happen to you if they are trully over I wonder? Why is it so hard to believe that they could be over after the PIG session she had? HA? I fear for your life my dear.

acerrr96

Posted at 5:40 AM on February 23, 2013

We call that longer together again because they are great with some very and will remain forever Mat

Angie

Posted at 4:05 PM on February 23, 2013

@Magda you are so right they are in love and they are together!!!
rob and kristen are still and always been together!!
l love them!!

Magda

Posted at 4:10 AM on February 23, 2013

Robsten is together !! People it is simple ! They are in love. I love Kristen and Robert. I know that they are together. Everyone it know. Hollywoodlife is boring and stupid !! ROBSTEN FOREVER !! We love Robsten !! Robert leave Kristen because work ! Rob love Kristen ! Kristen love Robert.

crystalized

Posted at 5:40 AM on February 23, 2013

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 8:22 AM on February 24, 2013

@CRYSTALIZED PEOPLE MAY BE SAYING THE SAME THING BECAUSE IT THE TRUTH, BUT YOU WANT TO CALL NAMES , ROBERT LOVE KRISTEN I DON`T THINK HE WOULD LIKE IT HE CAN HEAR YOU THERE ARE VIDEOS SHOWING YOU THAT KRISTEN WAS FRAME SO SOME ONE CAN GET BACK TO MODELING LOOK THIS VIDEO YOU WILL SEE WHO DOING THIS,,,,, [ LIBERTY DID IT // AN INSIDER TOLD \ [ TODAY SHOW AUSTRALIA WITH ROBERT PATTINSON ]

CatDove

Posted at 11:38 AM on February 23, 2013

Don’t listen to them, Magda – you’re right. While they may not be ‘forever’ cuz that part of things is ALWAYS up in the air for us Humans, ha; they are certainly still on, going STRONG, in love and not intending on ending things anytime soon for any of the reasons these know-it-all’s claim. Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight paparazzi Blogspot” out in Internetland for the stuff that backs up what I just said. ;)

Magda

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 23, 2013

Thanks. I belive that they are together :) Hollywoodlife lie always. Sorry that bad write but I’m from Poland :)

Magda

Posted at 2:37 AM on February 23, 2013

Robsten is togethert ! Hollywoodlife is stupid. I hate Hollywoodlife. I love Kristen i Robert ! I know that they are together !

guest

Posted at 2:37 AM on February 23, 2013

Just face it people! For Rob, Kskank is nothing but Rupert’s sloppy seconds. She still smells like RS’s balls that were stuffed down her throat. Ewww Kristen is just NASTY

-Tjr

Posted at 1:57 PM on February 23, 2013

Guest…….. do you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth? How old are you…….12.perhaps!!!!!!

sam

Posted at 6:44 PM on February 23, 2013

guest so sad how u have to pull ppl down. looks at ur own life

guest

Posted at 2:29 AM on February 23, 2013

said it before and saying again: gossip cop is crap….they’re just as trashy AS OTHER GOSSIP SITES

if I may?

Posted at 2:28 AM on February 23, 2013

If I may. Its true that no one knows what is happening,and its a pitty that most of kristens fans are not good at debating because there are some of her fans here make that VALID and POWERFUL points but their being over shadowed by the defensive rude ones that are not up for a good challenging debate from Rob fans. Its a debate between fans and nothing else make your statement and wait for the response if it gets out of hand and one becomes rude …cough(kristen fans) then calmly resolve it between you fans there is no need to HATE each other I mean you dont even know each other.

sam

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 23, 2013

If I may well said coughs a lot so funny how every one seems to know about kristen and rob yet the two of them have not made a statement if they r or r not togeather i wil still buy the part 2 as its just a film get over it .

we are all red blooded fans of twilight

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 23, 2013

Yes but some bring in the racism and try to block people who are not from America to comment because…well you will probably lough at this “they know nothing about love” because they are not Americans and therefore have no idea what love is. As if they dont have a right to comment on rob and kris because they are Africans or mexican or they are not white!!!! …(making air with hand) I didnt realise how angry this is making me…but you just read some peoples comments here who feel they have a right to tell other posters to remove themselves because they dont share their opinions. Most of those fans I HAVE TO EMPHASISE ARE KRISTEN FANS. Foul language and politically incorrect aaaaall the time and getting worked up about someones comments to the extent of HATING them…ROB AND KRISTEN ARE WORLD CITIZENS and were exposed to everyone in the world even in Afghanistan NOT ONLY AMERICANS. Most of the people here are twilight fans because of rob and kristen. It irritating to have to keep teaching people ways of healthy debate and constantly remind them that its not wron to have a differnce of opinion.