Kristen Stewart Spotted Out With Robert Pattinson’s Friends — New Pic

Fri, February 22, 2013 3:47pm EST by 87 Comments
Kristen Stewart Spotted
X-17, Invision/AP Images, Courtesy Of OpenTable.com

Catherine

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 25, 2013

I can prove them haven’t split and have NEVER been on a ‘trial separation’ just based on their actions over the past three years MINUS the ‘vague source’ exclusives. Search for ‘misfit chick’s paprazzi blogspot’ out in Internetland for the HUGE SCOOP regarding all this erroneous Robsten gossip reporting. Includes petitions for ALL Celebs for the gossips/paps to reform THEMSELVES.

Janie

Posted at 10:14 PM on February 24, 2013

Notice how she is still wearing the necklace Rob supposedly gave her…and she wears it everywhere…

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 8:55 PM on February 24, 2013

I HAVE SHOW ROB FANS THE TRUTH .THERE HAVE BEEN MANY FANS THAT HAVE NOT COME BACK TO ME THAT WENT TO THE SITE. BUT IF YOU WANT FOOL YOUR SELF .BECAUSE YOU DON`T KNOW WHAT KIND OF MAN ROBERT IS. IT WAS THE WAY HE WAS RAISE., AND FOR THE ONE THAT THINK KRISTEN DID NOT SHOW HER LOVE FOR ROBERT I THINK THE HIDING IS MORE ROB, PEOPLE WANT HIM TO E HEART-THROB KRISTEN WANT TO PROTECT HIS CAREER, IT IS NOT THAT I KNOW THEM, BUT I AM NOSY,I KNOW HOW TO USE THIS COMPUTER,THAT LITTLE HOUSE AT THE TOP YOUR PAGE PUT CLICK IN CLICK ONLY, ON YOU ARE ON PLAIN GOOGLE AT THE TOP YOU SEE WORDS LIKE SEARCH, NEW, IMAGE, AND MORE CLICK ON IMAGE NOW TYPE IN THE BOX ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART IMAGE, YOU SEE MANY PICTURES THAT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN. YOU CAN FIND THEY WEDDING PICTURES OR CAN LOOK AT THIS ONE [ MARRIED CONFIRMED OF ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART ] [ROBERT KRISTEN YOU WERE THE ONE ] [ROBERT KRISTEN =PARIS LA LA ] [ RK YOUR LOOK IS TURNING PAGE ] [RK I WON`T GIVE UP ON US ] [ ROBERT KRISTEN NEXT TO ME ] [ ROBERT KRISTEN=TRY ] [LIBERTY DID IT //AN INSIDER TOLD ]

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 4:16 AM on February 25, 2013

I FOR GOT WHEN YOUI GO TO GOOGLE WHEN YOU PUT IMAGE THEN TYPE IN ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART PRIVATE PICTURES

Catherine

Posted at 4:55 PM on February 25, 2013

Dang Joyce, I REALLY wish you would stop yelling at us all in those damn CAPS. I’ve told you several times that I HAVE LOOKED for what you are trying to tell us about but I have found NOTHING UNUSUAL in the images I’ve come across. You have to do a better job of pointing peeps to your ‘evidence’ if such a thing exists. ;)

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 25, 2013

@CATHERINE YOU ARE LYNG AGAIN , YOU DID NOT GO AND LOOK, YOU LIE ABOUT GO TO AT THE VIDEO [LIBERTY DID IT //AN INSIDER TOLD] IF YOU WOULD IT WOULD BE NO WAY THAT YOU COULD MISS THE PICTURE OF KRISTEN IN HER WEDDING GOWN STANDING NEXT TO KRISTEN SAYING THEIR`S VOWELS, AND ONE OF KRISTEN IN A WHITE EVENING WITH HER HOLDING LIGHT PINK ROSES , AND ROBERT HOLDING HER THE WEDDING PARTY. YOU CLICK ON EACH PICTURES AND IT WILL TELL WHAT IT IS. TI IS NO WHY IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LOOK DON`T COMMENT ON ME