Kim Kardashian Buys Penelope Disick $345 Balenciaga Bag

Courtesy of Twitter, FameFlynet

amina ibrahimovic

Posted at 6:00 AM on March 9, 2014

where can i buy this?

Evan

Posted at 2:36 PM on February 24, 2013

Its nice to spend, nothing is really to expensive to give when u love or care

Gianna

Posted at 1:55 PM on February 23, 2013

Chill guys. Kim love Penelope! She got a gift for her because she cares!

Bill

Posted at 6:21 AM on March 1, 2013

Really. That funny!! She cares!!

helenka costas

Posted at 6:46 AM on February 23, 2013

Olivia. I see what you mean… Crystal`s story is cool… last thursday I got a great new Dodge when I got my check for $7300 this past 5 weeks and-a little over, 10/k last munth. with-out any doubt it’s the easiest-job Ive had. I began this 3 months ago and almost straight away started making a cool minimum $76 per hour. I use this website,……… BIT40.ℂOℳ

vanessa

Posted at 3:54 AM on February 23, 2013

woah, i guess that is a bit too much… but it is cute though :p

skipper

Posted at 12:33 AM on February 23, 2013

Honestly, if I had as much money as Kim did I would totally buy things like this for my niece and daughter. However, I would also donate a ton of money to various charities. I’m not even a fan of the Kardashians either. Their money, their business.

Julie

Posted at 11:08 PM on February 22, 2013

Oh yeah one more thing or don’t tell me that’s her bag to go out in public where LOTS of people could see you and think that your NOT normal cause you have the world smallest bag to go out with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)

Julie

Posted at 10:54 PM on February 22, 2013

That’s stupid to do that for the baby because what us a baby gong to do with a bag is not like she have money or anything in the world cause she’s a baby not a adult like some people in the world cause they don’t know anything cause they r babies!!!!!!!!

To the stupid Celebrities

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 22, 2013

For the two previous posts if you want real credible news watch the news and go to CNN or Fox News websites. Hollywood Life is giving you HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY NEWS!

You have got to be kidding what baby 7 months needs a Balenciaga purse that costs $345 dollars? She is not even the one holding it she could care less its so small what is she going to put in it her pacifier? Yes, people have the right to buy what they want but the Kardashians want to be on every damn channel and in every news report people can comment on how stupid she (Kim) is for buying such a useless item for a 7 month old baby! This may be the only time I ever have a good thing to say about a Kardashian but Kim actually doesnt wind for the all time stupid, useless, present w ever it goes to Beyonce and Jay Zs MILLION DOLLAR barbie for there daughters first birthday!

CELEBRITIES if you want to throw away money like that because you just have so much you dont know what to do with it all why not give it to a charity that can make a MILLION DOLLARS go a far way?

ONLY MY OPINION!

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 22, 2013

this is a sick & cheap way of being in the gossip collums, kim.

Kat

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 22, 2013

‘Gross’ ??? Since when is it ok for you to publicly criticize how somebody else chooses to spend the money they worked for? I am by no means a fan of the Kardashians, but I think you have crossed the line here. In my view, $345 is not an obscene amount of money to spend on your niece – I’ve spent more than that on my own nieces and daughter too and I wouldn’t consider myself ‘wealthy’ by any means. It’s one thing to report on celebrity news, but it’s another to try and create ‘news’ stories by picking on people for no legitimate reason. I hope you don’t call yourself a journalist.

Michelle

Posted at 8:33 PM on February 22, 2013

Mind your business, her money to do with as she pleases.

Do you want your neighbors telling you what you should and should not buy with your money.? Slippery Slope.