Keke Palmer let her natural curls shine at the 2013 Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards Luncheon on Feb. 21 in Beverly Hills, California. Here’s how you can get perfect, frizz-free ringlets like Keke!
Actress and singer Keke Palmer was stunning at the awards, surrounded by powerful women like Oprah, Jennifer Hudson and Kelly Rowland. Keke rocked a pretty pink lip and 60’s inspired lashes, but we can’t stop looking at her awesome hair! We’ll tell you how to get her look below!
We like Motions Naturally You! line of hair care. Here’s how you can get a wavy, natural look, just like Keke!
Step by step instructions from Motions:
“1) Comb or brush hair thoroughly before cleansing to prevent from tangling.
2) Wet hair for 1-2 minutes with as warm water as possible to break up grease and oil. Apply Motions Moisturizing Cleanser to gently cleanse hair and restore shine and bounce. Massage in circular motions, working towards the crown then down to the nape of the neck. Repeat twice, and then rinse hair thoroughly.
3) Apply Motions Smoothing Conditioner to hydrate and revitalize curls while adding strength and luster. Comb through to detangle and leave on for a minimum of 2-3 minutes.
4) Towel dry hair lightly then apply Motions Hydrate My Curls Pudding to define waves while reducing frizz. Use your fingers to work the product through root to tip. Then allow hair to air dry.
5) To further define waves, use a medium size-curling wand or rods, grasp a section of hair and spiral around the barrel. Hold for about 2 seconds then slide hair off slowly. Repeat process throughout remaining hair. Use a holding spray to maintain curls throughout the day. Allow curls to set for five minutes then finger comb for additional volume.
6) For a complete polished look, finish off with Motions Radiating Gloss to seal in a beautiful, natural looking shine.
Tip: Apply a small amount of Motions Radiating Gloss for heat protection, prior to heat styling. Motions Radiating Gloss may also be used to freshen shine throughout the day.”
Do you like Keke’s natural curls, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee
More Beauty News:
- Keke Palmer’s Shiny Voluminous Curls: Get The Look
- Jennifer Lawrence & More: How A-List Stars Prepare For The Oscars
- Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Benson: Casual Waves V. Formal Updo — VOTE