Carly Rae Jepsen’s Emotional New Music Video — Watch

Fri, February 22, 2013 10:05pm EDT by 6 Comments
Carly Rae Jepsen Tonight I'm Getting Over You
Courtesy of Facebook

So he called her definitely, but she already has to get over him! Carly’s new music video for ‘Tonight I’m Getting Over You’ is a roller coaster ride of love and heartbreak. Keep reading to see it for yourself.

Carly Rae Jepsen’s new music video, which was released on Feb. 22, is actually a pretty long way away from the song that made her super famous.

‘Tonight I’m Getting Over You': The New Carly Rae Jepsen

“Call Me Maybe” was all about stepping out on a limb and taking a chance on a sexy stranger. But her new song and video, “Tonight I’m Getting Over You,” is about a relationship gone sour, and the difficultly of getting over it no matter what.

Carly’s boy toy in “Tonight” has a bit of a Robert Pattinson thing going on, and the two do fun things like play on the beach and makeout and eat donuts. They also get to do some extensive jumping in an all-gray room.

But the point is — all that’s over. Carly gives the impression that she got dumped, but she’s doing the only thing a girl can — dancing all night long with another guy to ease the pain!

Carly Rae Jepsen’s Sexy New Dance Song

The song itself is also much different than “Call Me Maybe.” It sounds super futuristic with a synthesizer foundation and by the time the song gets to the chorus, it’s ultra dance-y. But Carly’s voice is still beautiful as ever.

“Tonight I’m Getting Over You” is the more grown up side of Carly Rae — even though it’s a breakup song, it’s sexier and dare we say even more catchy than “Call Me Maybe?”

You tell us — watch the video below and leave a comment below, HollywoodLifers!

WATCH: Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Tonight I’m Getting Over You’

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Carly Rae Jepsen News:

1. Michael Bublé & Carly Rae Jepsen Team Up For ‘Jingle Bell Rock’
  2. Carly Rae Jepsen Makes Out Under Water In Sexy New Video
  3. Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘This Kiss’ Music Video — Her Sexy New Look

Alibris Coupon Code

Posted at 10:57 AM on June 3, 2014

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less.
I’ve been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year
and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Lookbook Store Coupon Code

Posted at 7:15 AM on February 3, 2014

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It’s the
little changes that will make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Posted at 5:01 AM on April 2, 2013

Place a silpat liner on a baking sheet (or spray with nonstick cooking spray).
Net offers two important top toaster oven accessories which are the hanging toaster mound and the rotisserie kit.
Photo: Lei, Kaui holding baby Arya, Mike and Anthony.

Catherine

Posted at 6:49 AM on March 24, 2013

Please please someone tell me whose the guy who played her bf in the music video? He is drop dead gorgeous I’m obsessed. Please anyone owith any info, just a name would be good ;-) thanks!

Paloma Lima

Posted at 4:17 AM on March 26, 2013

His name is Brandon Gray :)

helenka costas

Posted at 6:44 AM on February 23, 2013

Madelyn. true that Travis`s rep0rt is really cool… on thursday I got themselves a Alfa Romeo from making $4960 this-last/month and-more than, ten grand last-month. it’s certainly the nicest-job I’ve ever done. I actually started 7-months ago and almost straight away brought home over $81.. per/hr. I work through this website……… BIT40.ℂOℳ