‘The Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Damon Helps Elena Handle Another Death

Thu, February 21, 2013 9:43pm EST by 81 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 15
Courtesy of The CW

Maish

Posted at 8:56 AM on April 13, 2013

I like Elena’s new self!But trying to kill her friend caro…That was not called for

Derek

Posted at 7:54 PM on March 31, 2013

Bonnie and Damon hug?! Did not see that one coming.

Tori

Posted at 8:47 PM on March 7, 2013

Listen up all you Damon haters: Damon did the RIGHT thing for Elena. Anyone who thinks otherwise has never truly felt the grief of losing someone who meant everything to you…or their entire family. One death can kill you in every way except death itself. Your entire family’s death I can imagine would make a person pray for death since there would be nothing left on this sorry planet to keep you here. So Damon could have possibly prevented her suicide w/o even knowing it. Don’t you think she would rather dagger herself in the heart to see her family again than live alone on Earth? Damon is the only one who could keep her sane & he did what he HAD to do

James Isaac

Posted at 2:14 AM on March 2, 2013

I think jeremy wasn’t given a beffiting exit. At least he shuld have been given a funeral. Jeremy wil b missed by all. Poor boy

James Isaac

Posted at 2:11 AM on March 2, 2013

TLynnmartin

Posted at 2:39 PM on February 26, 2013

To me the main relationship of this show and the one I root for the most is the Stefan and Damon bromance. I love their relationship and how they really do love each other and no matter what they always have each others back. That being said, by turning off Elena’s emotions completely, Damon proved what I knew all along – he doesn’t get Elena the way Stefan does. But I do admit they have more chemistry. But love is not all about lust which It hink Damon and Elena are…but in this case I would try to have my cake and eat it too…love both Stefan and Damon…change who I root for all the time.

Shanice

Posted at 3:55 PM on February 23, 2013

I loved that, “We didn’t get to have a funeral, because they burned and ran.” Still sad though, Jeremy, you will be missed with your love of video games and your sketches and beautiful white tanks. *cries*

Tayla

Posted at 9:56 AM on February 23, 2013

He died on vamp diaries

Lexi

Posted at 8:17 AM on February 23, 2013

Nina Dobrev a great actress!
I believe in happiness for Delena!

Stelena

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 23, 2013

Or maybe happiness for stelena.

tania rahman

Posted at 6:34 AM on February 23, 2013

I knew that Elena would have to lose her humanity at some point, but I never expected them to kill off her brother. It does work though. Now I want her to have a confrontation with Elijah, because he’s going to be mourning Kol, he’ll probably go all soppy over her loss though. Then again, Kol lived for over a thousand years and let’s face it was pretty evil, while Jeremy hadn’t even reached his eighteenth birthday.

Amgana

Posted at 6:11 AM on February 23, 2013

Please give to Nina Dobrev Oscar and all awards!

Win

Posted at 6:01 AM on February 23, 2013

Nina Dobrev broke my heart(I cried. Ingenious episode. Nina very talented actress.