‘The Bachelorette’ Season Nine To Begin Filming In March 2013

Thu, February 21, 2013 6:14pm EDT by 10 Comments
The Bachelorette 2013
Courtesy ABC

Chow Chow Chow

Posted at 3:34 PM on March 6, 2013

Yes, I would definitely watch Emily again.
She is sweet and personable and attractive to look at. I think ABC should do it. I’d be bored silly with Lindsay. I’d watch Ashlee over Lindsay.
So, in my order of preference it would be #1 Emily, #2 Ashlee, and then #3 Lindsay. I hope that ABC agrees! :-) Or, they could bring in a brand new bachelorette that no one has ever seen before – that might be the best of all to freshen it up a bit. It seems like they’ve fallen into a trap of runners-up being the next bachelor or bachelorette – let’s see some new faces ABC. But Emily brings the ratings and you can’t argue with that. So, since they gave Brad three tries, then why not Emily.
After further thought though, probably the best choice of all would be Sarah !!!!!!!

Macy

Posted at 12:54 AM on March 5, 2013

Ashley, she deserves it or Des

Macy

Posted at 12:53 AM on March 5, 2013

I hope it’s not Lindsey, she is to childish.

tonya

Posted at 9:19 PM on March 4, 2013

Not Ashlee please .. I think she is good at keeping her craziness hidden .
M hoping for Dezzzzzzz!

Beth

Posted at 4:25 PM on February 26, 2013

I think that the next bachelorette should be Ashlee – she is remarkable, beautiful, mature and deserving to find love – I sincerely hope she is because I think she would truely find her true love after all.

Traci

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 25, 2013

Ashlee as the new Bachelorette!

Corn

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 23, 2013

I agree. Lindsay is just annoying. She seems nice but honestly.. Me and everyone I know that watches this show would probably watch the first episode and never tune in again. I just don’t like her laugh the way she talks. Hello! You are like.. 24! Don’t talk like a baby! Desiree is much more mature and deserves love. She is so beautiful and I bet she would end up with a husband. If the Bachelorette wants to be successful then they shouldn’t do Lindsay or Ash Lee! Des all the way! P.S. Everyone I know wants an Ashley and JP spin off! That would be the best show ever! I swear!

haely

Posted at 6:04 PM on February 22, 2013

I was hoping for Desiree Hartsock to be the next bachelorette.

Laura

Posted at 6:25 PM on February 26, 2013

I want Des to be the next Bachelorette, but what man would knowingly get involved with her knowingly considering he would have to deal with that punk brother of hers? Even her parents and she lets her brother get away with murder. I think her brother wants her to be alone. He’s such a punk and her family allows it.

Macy