Taylor Swift Reveals Sexy Toned Butt At BRIT Awards

Thu, February 21, 2013 11:27am EDT by 9 Comments
AP/Invision

ceee

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 3, 2013

Honestly, I love Taylor Swift (even though I like Indie haha), but… what comes off as desperate is when a girl has to rip off get clothes for even more attention.

One of the things I have really liked about her besides her music is that she didn’t come off as a slut in the sea of pop sluts and total morons. She seemed like a pretty normal girl..

ceee

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 3, 2013

At any rate, sweet butt hahah.. but yeah.. I wouldn’t have done it… I’m a guy, but just sayin’

Celina

Posted at 8:56 AM on March 1, 2013

pathetic? needy? obvious? desperate? I think you just described your own article here.

Ulmar

Posted at 11:16 PM on February 26, 2013

Taylor’s got a sweet butt!

Annabelle

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 22, 2013

Ugh! One article, they bash her looks, another they say she is immature, another say they love it, another say that she is getting about being a brat, what is it???

I know! It is stupid media press! Bingo!

This is garbage. It is all posted a couple of days apart. I only read this rag because it is funny to me. I am still laughing over their stupidity! lol

Amibell

Posted at 10:52 PM on February 21, 2013

She has no curves never mind a sexy butt!! I have more curves than that and I’m not even curvy and this is getting old she looks like both she almost 30 what is she going to do when gets married? Diss her husband

McK

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 21, 2013

Taylor definitely has a sexy butt on her. Work it, girl!

Lacy

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 21, 2013

Sexy toned butt??????? She has no butt!!!!! Someone needs to tell her to eat a hamburger, fries, and a milkshake every day for a month. Then maybe she will have a butt because right now her body looks like a teenage boy.

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 21, 2013

pst: IMPOTENCE RULED THAT PLACE WHEN SHE WAS DANCING.
……………no kidding.