‘RHOBH': Only Brandi Glanville & Lisa Vanderpump Returning?

Thu, February 21, 2013 2:29pm EDT by 27 Comments
RHOBH Cast Fired
Courtesy of Bravo

This is a (potential) tragedy! Which ‘Real Housewives’ star would you miss the most?

I know L.A. is prone to earthquakes, but a shakeup of this magnitude is unprecedented! The fourth season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills might look very different, according to a twisted new report from RadarOnline.com, as only Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville are definitely being asked back.

That means any or all of the show’s remaining stars — Kyle RichardsKim RichardsTaylor ArmstrongAdrienne Maloof and Yolanda Foster — could be kicked to the curb!

“Kim’s addiction storyline has been exhausted and she doesn’t bring anything to the show anymore,” a source tells the site. “Yolanda was brought in as a super-rich trophy wife, but she’s just been so boring to watch and doesn’t add anything to the dynamic of the group. As for Kyle, she is easily replaceable. Producers are looking for over-the-top cast members and would love to have Lionel Richie‘s wife, Brenda and Sylvester Stallone‘s wife Jennifer on the show.”

Bravo has no comment on these new rumors.

No One Would Miss Adrienne Maloof

Given the turmoil in Adrienne’s life, both on and off camera, she seems to be the housewife most likely to exit the show after this season — and a source tells HollywoodLife.com the other women would be just fine with that.

“It’s not like Adrienne will be missed by anyone if she leaves the show,” we’re told. “She’s done a lot of frivolous things, hurled bogus accusations against people and sued her friends. Who wants that? But best of luck to her.”

HollywoodLifers, which RHOBH star would you be most upset to see fired?

Watch: Lisa Vanderpump On Why All Her Staff Sleep With Each Other

— Andy Swift

More Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills on HollywoodLife.com:

1. Adrienne Maloof ‘Won’t Be Missed’ If She Leaves ‘RHOBH’
  2. ‘RHOBH’: Dayna Devon To Replace Taylor Armstrong?
  3. ‘RHOBH’ Recap: Brandi & Adrienne Bust Up The White Party

redbud9

Posted at 12:42 PM on March 31, 2013

Fire Kyle, Kim, Faye and Camille. Keep the rest. If you do happen to keep Camille, get rid of her hanger-on friend and bring back the psychic so she call give Kyle more bad news!

WATCHING IN Ms

Posted at 9:28 PM on March 25, 2013

The only women real are Brandi, Yolanda and Lisa! Kyle is a bully, Taylor and Kim need help.

Mister B

Posted at 10:39 AM on March 25, 2013

Lisa,Brandy,& Yolanda need to come back! maybe Kyle too but after she kicks Faye to the curb!the rest of them belly up to the bars girls and stay there. Yolanda is a real great,kind LADY,so are Lisa & Brandy. If they don’t come back i’m done.PS Faye FADE AWAY!

Special Hosting Plan

Posted at 8:25 AM on March 22, 2013

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I find this topic to be really something that I think I’d never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am having a look forward for your next publish, I’ll try to get the grasp of it!

Kinsey

Posted at 10:46 PM on March 18, 2013

Btw…Lisa and Brandi are the best and Yolanda is amazing. True she’s less dramatic than the others but I can’t help but love her. She’s not afraid to call these bit#%es out for their back stabbing behavior and I adore her gutsiness! Camille is a pathetic wanna-be-who-never-will-be so she stirs the pot to try and be relevant. Fail. Adrienne’s spray on tan is smarter than she is and it’s no surprise Paul divorced her. She’s treated him like garbage. Taylor should focus on her daughter and less on trying to be famous. Kim is a total flake. I stopped liking her when she tried to convince us that she’s an “alcoholic”. Please. Clearly she was tweaking all of last season. I’ve never seen alcohol do that to a person. She should just admit what we already know, that she likes the powder. I’d be much more apt to like her if she’d just be honest about it. After all, she continued to stay on the show, we didn’t force her. Stop lying.

gerard

Posted at 6:08 PM on March 19, 2013

I love Lisa, Brandi and Yolanda. I have to say Yolanda is the newest and quickly growing to be my favorite. Lisa, I love, but she does throw around insults too and never fesses up or apologizes, but expects everyone else to, come on Lisa, you are better than that. Brandi, I love her, but d@%n does she ever have a filter. She comes across as a mean girl when she lashes out, being the same as the other mean girls on the show, come on Brandi, fight, but do it with snippets and not with a hatchet. Yolanda just rocks and takes no bullsh@%t, I love it. Kim needs to go, she is the one who is boring. Kyle, I am on the fence about, she does act rather immature at times and is always stirring the pot. Faye always has a comment on events she has not even attended, really! That comment about the Channel bags, I would have smacked her in the face with one. Camille, had a good restart last season, but is falling back into old habits, she can go. Taylor, is she still on. OOps. She is all over the place, she may as well be somewhere else. The Zanuck girl, have you watched, or better yet, has your husband listened to your comments about him, I as a viewer thought you had a troubled marriage. I really liked her at first, but she is falling into the same rhythm as the others. I cannot lie, I love the show!, but a small mix up wouldn’t hurt.

redbud9

Posted at 12:44 PM on March 31, 2013

Thanks for the insight. I never could figure out why Kim is STILL in such a fit over Brandi calling her out for meth. Maybe Brandi got the substance wrong, but she sure got the addiction right. Kim says Brandi accusing her of doing crystal meth almost KILLED her…..how???????

Kinsey

Posted at 10:38 PM on March 18, 2013

I don’t know why some of you are so sure Kyle will be back- she’s easily the most disliked on the show. Go to any gossip site and read the comments. The majority of viewers despise her as a coward, back stabbing, insecure pot-stirrer. She’s the one behind the scenes trashing everybody then let’s her guard dogs, Mauricio and Faye, confront those she’s jealous of and rip into them. Kyle is disgusting, insecure and a straight up liar. I can see her being the next person out the door. With friends like Kyle who needs enemies. And the fact that she’s besties with Faye is all you need to know to be sure she’s a fame-seeking, hypocrite and constantly in someone else’s business.

Urantuya

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 18, 2013

I like Kyle, Lisa is a funny lady, why everybody has to be her side, everything kyle said aboud Lisa is true,

DeeDee

Posted at 8:52 AM on March 5, 2013

rid:)

DeeDee

Posted at 8:51 AM on March 5, 2013

Bravo will NEVER get tid of Kyle…:)

kamensky

Posted at 7:47 PM on March 12, 2013

@DeeDee, Kyle is the biggest problem with the show. She is always in everyone’s business, and never keeps it to herself. After Adrienne, Kyle needs to go!

sandy

Posted at 5:40 AM on February 23, 2013

I do hope that Brandi, Lisa, Kyle and Yolanda all stay. For her own good, Taylor might need to back away; for the viewers’ own good, it would be best if Adrienne were given the boot (or the Maloof Hoof, which in this case would be completely accurate!). Kim? She is sort of one-note at this point, and I imagine that the stress of the show’s dynamics is not a good mix with her attempts to stay sober. New additions? NOT Marisa or Faye: They both try too hard to seem insightful and informed, and neither is helpful in how they address the women’s issues. And DEFINITELY NOT Leann Rimes: That rumor was a bone-chilling thought; I can not imagine that even Leann would think that would be okay for Brandi’s kids/her step-kids. It will be interesting to see…

kris

Posted at 4:12 AM on February 22, 2013

who cares i don’t watch trash tv

PeterStKing

Posted at 7:10 PM on February 21, 2013

Lisa, Brandi and Kyle are obviously coming back.
Kim should be downgraded to “Friend of the Housewive”.
Adrienne is definitly getting the boot.
Yolanda… I’m not sure what’s going to happen there.
Taylor is a total mess… But she is RHOBH’s mess…

Vicky Gray (@VickyGray16)

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 21, 2013

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,
Big44.comCHECK IT OUT

Princess

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 21, 2013

Kyle, Lisa and Brandi should stay. The rest of them can go especially Yolanda. She is so boring!

Andy Swift

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 21, 2013

I enjoy watching Yolanda for her out-of-touch comments, like feeling bad that she can “only” afford one horse for her daughter.

gessiewtf

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 21, 2013

If the writer had half a brain he or she would know that Kyle owns part of the show. Nice try.

gbtw

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 21, 2013

huh? what are you talking about? i’ve never heard of any cast members owning part of the bravo shows… and googling around reveals nothing of this. all i found out is that kyle has been married twice, and appears to like to get her men shotgun style. can you cite a source for this so-called fact that kyle owns the show?

Mike

Posted at 6:21 PM on February 21, 2013

Yolanda IS boring. I usually FFWD through her segments.

DeeDee

Posted at 8:53 AM on March 5, 2013

Yolanda does not fit in on this show…AT ALL.

Mike

Posted at 3:10 PM on February 21, 2013

Are you kidding me? The show will be a shell of itself. They trying to kill the show?

Andy Swift

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 21, 2013

That’s what I say, too. This cast is perfect. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

Katie

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 21, 2013

Kim is quite ridiculous and her lack of self awareness is tedious. Kyle is the same.

The rest are fine.

Andy Swift

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 21, 2013

I could see Kim taking a backseat, but Kyle is kind of the backbone of the group, no?

gbtw

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 21, 2013

as much as i LOATHE kyle, i do kind of see your point, andy. i feel like kyle is the boring predictable jealous girl in the background… she’s not interesting, just annoying, but she does add a certain amount of stability to an otherwise unstable bunch. that said, i feel that lisa could fill that role in a much more interesting way… lisa and brandi are my faves (did i say, i don’t even watch the show anymore!), and i’d be happy to see the rest go. where is camille in this picture? i wouldn’t mind her sticking around…