Mindy McCready Was Afraid Of Losing Her Kids — Reason For Suicide

Thu, February 21, 2013 12:55pm EDT by 9 Comments
Mindy McCready Killed Herself
AP/Invision

Michelle

Posted at 2:54 AM on February 22, 2013

Well she really lost them now didnt she? I dont think thats the reason, I believe it was the state of her mind, the drugs, alchohol etc.

Laurie

Posted at 1:42 AM on February 22, 2013

If her number 1 priority was her kids she wouldn’t have killed herself.

dawn

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 22, 2013

I’ve read that women who are depressed usually shoot themselves in the heart, not the head. I wonder if she may have been battling post partum. Just some thoughts…So sad, R.I.P.

carie

Posted at 6:27 PM on February 21, 2013

I feel bad for her that her. Her heart was SO broken over loosing her love but also have her “father” wanted to take her children from her. Terribly tragic.

Shame on her “father” hope he feels bad and gullt but sure that he doesn’t.

Payton

Posted at 2:08 PM on February 21, 2013

And now they’ve lost her. Suicide is such a selfish act.

Mike

Posted at 1:03 PM on February 21, 2013

WHAT? So her answer is to kill herself so she loses her kids?

morekare

Posted at 12:59 PM on February 21, 2013

Wow, it’s a good thing that she didn’t have her kids. She was self-destructive. She even killed her innocent loving pet dog. She would have destroyed her children but for the grace of God they weren’t with her. May she and her dog and her boyfriend RIP. How very sad.

carie

Posted at 6:31 PM on February 21, 2013

I disagree…I don’t think she would have hurt her children. I know she did her dog, which is wrong on EVERY level, but I really think if she had her children that she would have felt like she had something/someone to live for. But her “father” took that away. What a piece he is…and NOT a good piece.

Michelle

Posted at 2:56 AM on February 22, 2013

Agree with you! Those children would have been in her custody, Who knows what she might have done. Im saying that becasue she was on so many meds, plus drinking…Your mind just aint thinking straight. I still think its stupid she killed her dog as well. Idiot