Harry Styles: Taylor Swift ‘Looked Great’ In Sexy Lingerie At The BRITs

Thu, February 21, 2013 8:01am EDT by 9 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift BRITs Performance
AP/Invision

Lily

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 22, 2013

LOL, you people think Harry dumped her because she’s not a whore. I am sorry, but do you know why? Because she was texting Connor about how much she misses him.

Helen

Posted at 8:48 AM on February 22, 2013

ok, so.. I’m reading a couple of articles on this website about Taylor Swift and Harry Styles at the BRIT awards, and it’s just UNBELIEVABLE the amount of bad and unfair things you’re saying about her. and without a reason!! at the grammy’s it was because of the “british accent” and let’s say that’s ok.. but what did she do this time to be called bitter, immature and all of those things? .. you often write she should get over haylor, but I think it’s YOU who should do that. get over it and find new topics to write about.
that being said, I love your website (when it reports news impartially).

Florentina Soare

Posted at 4:24 AM on February 22, 2013

I like both their music,but I can call myself a fan of either of them. However,I think that Harry is a real gentelman,a sweetheart for not dissing her the way she disses him. And he’s the teenager,at least by age.

Florentina Soare

Posted at 4:25 AM on February 22, 2013

* I CAN’T call myself a fan..

Mike

Posted at 10:35 AM on February 21, 2013

Of course Harry’s not going to dis her. He’s in the wrong for dumping that sweetheart.- and he knows it.

Leila

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 21, 2013

shes a whoreeeee

Mike

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 21, 2013

If she was a whore then I would be on Harry’s side for dumping her. She’s not a whore

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 8:26 AM on February 21, 2013

this is lingerie in Britain?
…..it almost looks lon uderwear-pyjamas

lucyloo

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 21, 2013

she’s american…that’s most definitely not what lingerie in britain looks like. I don’t know where she got that from