Chris Brown & Rihanna Relationship To Be Portrayed On ‘Law & Order’

Thu, February 21, 2013 9:08pm EST by 47 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Law and Order
NBC, SplashNews

truth

Posted at 3:26 PM on February 22, 2013

Don’t blame the white people when black people portrays themselves as a bunch of black trash.

Wisdom

Posted at 2:51 PM on February 22, 2013

Stop Picking on Chris Brown and Rihanna. Leave them alone! All this hogwash and whipped up media frenzy is driven by Mullah ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$).
Long Live Chris Brown and Rihanna, Shalom.

Wisdom

Posted at 2:46 PM on February 22, 2013

Law & Order is desperately seeking to expend their viewership by beating to death a fossil incident. This story is media driven= $$. Tell me about the following personalities who remained untouchable by the press where are their skits namely, Charlie Sheen, Alec Baldwin, Allan Jackson, Sean Penn, Rickie Sambora,, Glenn Campbell, Mel Gibson, keith Richard, Ozzy Osbourne, Sean Connery, Eminen, Vince Neal, Tommy Lee, Jeff Goldblum. Do the Right Thing and let justice and forgiveness prevail.

Riana

Posted at 5:53 PM on February 28, 2013

Oh dont worry SVU are working on one of them…just wait.

bvire

Posted at 12:11 PM on February 22, 2013

bECAUSE WE READ THESE COMMENTS DON’T MEAN WE BELIEVE THESE LIES!! WERE NOT ILLERATE BY NO MEANS AND NO ONE GOING TO DICTATE WHO I’M SUPPOSE TO LIKE OR DISLIKE! I KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG WHEN I SEE IT!! AND THIS IS HOG-WASH!! and the law and order show is through in my book!!! done! tired of ya’ll picking on Rihanna and Chris and will show ya’ll real soon!!

Feb. 21, 2013

Posted at 11:58 AM on February 22, 2013

Capitalist, victimization garbage. The dramatization of this event is to actually helping anything and therefore makes this show just as useless as The Jersey Shore. Boycott it by doing exactly what people have been doing for years anyway: don’t watch SVU and their ratings will put them that much closer to being cancelled. Shame.

Layla

Posted at 10:50 AM on February 22, 2013

Boycot this show!

Cecílya

Posted at 10:43 AM on February 22, 2013

@Eric makes sense. Agree. Thanks. But the important is not doing much about this next week.

#Peace

Eric

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 22, 2013

Please stop using exclamation marks. It cheapens your writing.

Demmi

Posted at 10:44 AM on February 22, 2013

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwninva

Posted at 9:55 AM on February 22, 2013

So, the storyline ends with the ‘abuser’ dying. Are they trying to say they want Chris to die? This is racist pure and simple!!! I think Jesse Jackson, Russell Simmons, Al sharpton need to get on this. If people weren’t alreay Chrianna fans this sure will turn them that way. The media is just SICK!! I won’t be watching!!!

Riana

Posted at 5:54 PM on February 28, 2013

No, Riri dies, not the abuser…though he deserves it.

Janette

Posted at 9:46 AM on February 22, 2013

Boycot this show!!!!!!! This is going to far. I was a fan of the show but not anymore!!!!

bebe

Posted at 9:38 AM on February 22, 2013

Please someone tell me why the media thinks it is their place/duty to tell rihanna and chris how to live their lives? It is like since the two of them got back together the mainstream–white–media has been non stop trying to ‘force’ them separate by continueing to create negative stories abut chris and trying to ‘remind’ all of their past history. Their relationship is NOBODIES BUSINESS. The white media needs to get over it—They act as if Rihanna ‘belongs’ to them. It’s like they hate the fact that she won’t do what they want or think she should do. Give it a few months and they will turn on her like Clevland fans did Lebron.

FACE THE FACTS:

1. RIHANNA LOVES CHRIS BROWN. She does not belong to the media or her fans nor does she have to live up to their expectations.
2. Rihanna and Chris fans are well aware of their past and–I for one–love and respect them even more for being able to grow and move forward.
3. CHRIS BROWN LOVES RIHANNA. What works in their relationship may not be what works for others but it works for them. Leave’um alone!!!!

Demmi

Posted at 10:32 AM on February 22, 2013

@Bebe I am so with you on I was like nooooo!!! but now Im like “Hold on a minute who died and made you people God”

Cecílya

Posted at 9:10 AM on February 22, 2013

@BVIRE CORRECT!!! ALL WE FANS STOP SUPPORTING ALL BLOGS, MAGAZINES, ANY MEDIA THAT IS TRYED HARM NOW!!!

#RIHANNANAVY #TEAMBREEZY #CHRIANNA

#NOT SUPPORT THE NEGATIVE MEDIA AGAINST RIHANNA AND CHRIS BROWN

IGNORE THEM!!!!

Demmi

Posted at 10:34 AM on February 22, 2013

I am RN and I will not be watching SVU anymore this is not the way to do this. This is victimization!!!!

bvire

Posted at 8:56 AM on February 22, 2013

I think I’m going to quit supporting all blogs, and magazines because they lie lie lie to much! bye
! half is true and the other is not!!!!!!!!!! some of it is not at all true! so what do you do! i’m not going to let them dictate me!! Whats wrong or right! i’m a individual with my own mind! Thank-you im not dum by any means!

bvire

Posted at 8:48 AM on February 22, 2013

I think the soaps and blogs don’t know when to quit,.. thier Famous for ruining people career if we as the public let them!!!! Since do we tell people how to Live! Their world can’t tell You? how to live Your Life! So then whats Wrong with this picture! You know exactly whats wrong trying to dictate some one elses life? or to tell what wrong in your eye sight or whats right! We should be scared as a Nation of people! don’t like this whats so ever it could be one of us in the future??? and what would we do? Think about!! i’m not going even watch Law and Order no more bye!! gone to far!!!!!!!!!!! The country here is Sick!!

Human being

Posted at 6:48 AM on February 22, 2013

i think this is pushing it a bit too far.

bebe

Posted at 9:43 AM on February 22, 2013

@human being. I totally agree with you. If the media really looked at Rihanna as a victim they would not continue to make her re-live the worst night of her life. How many other ‘victims’ have their face plastered on the cover of magazines and 4 yrs later the media still makes this story headlines. Sorry to use the race card but if Rihanna had been a Cameron Diaz or a Kirsten Stewart the media NEVER would have posted that image on any magazine. The media is sick and really needs to be reeled in. it is like they can say and do anything they want to these celebs.

beatie

Posted at 6:06 AM on February 22, 2013

Who cares about that…..long as my niggaz need me, wooooo, lol.

until the fg dayz

Posted at 4:09 AM on February 22, 2013

who still watch that show? Law & order:SVU?

Agally

Posted at 3:34 AM on February 22, 2013

U whites’re hypocrates..#fact#

Nessa

Posted at 3:19 AM on February 22, 2013

People need to get a life now. Sounds like abroken record. Its a racist think going on. Media likes to keep dragging up the past let them live.
Whose without sin cast the first stone.

Neicea

Posted at 3:46 PM on February 22, 2013

We all are sinners, but it’s the self-righteous know-it-alls such as the writers and producers of Law & Order SVU who think they can take this shame and rub it in Rihanna’s & Chris’ face.This isn’t right and I hope & pray the ratings fall. Because you will never thrive off someone else’s misery. Why revisit something that was detrimental to Rihanna,I can imagine she feels beaten all over again,not physically but emotionally. Law& Order U should be ashamed,but I guess if you’re heartless you don’t feel anything.

Jess

Posted at 3:12 AM on February 22, 2013

I shall not watch it. Obviously Rih and Chris are being exploited for publicity and ratings- I can’t be involved and Im not interested

So nice

Posted at 2:34 AM on February 22, 2013

Just to make people talk

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 21, 2013

I’m curious about what Lindsey Vonn has to say?

Mr. J

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 21, 2013

I’m surprised that they totally missed the domestic violence cases against Charlie Sheen and other rock stars & actors…CB and Riri case must make for good ratings?

bvire

Posted at 8:52 AM on February 22, 2013

They know all about Charlie Sheen and they don’t care wonder Why? I think I know Now! and its scarey to me! I’m not supporting them? America Ruins their Famous people EU said that about our country! that’s why we don’t have any good singer left! for real but junk just a few! killed off the best!!! Rihanna can love whoever she wants to! and it don’t have to be who YOU guys want??? Crazy! nuts!!

Let it be beautiful

Posted at 5:39 PM on February 23, 2013

Mr. J said it all !!!!! No more comments!!!!!!!

Feb. 21, 2013

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 21, 2013

I used to be a fan of SVU, but I stopped watching long time ago, for what reason, I don’t remember. Definitely wont be watching it now.

UhmOK

Posted at 10:17 PM on February 21, 2013

I’m a LAOSVU fan! However, I don’t understand the correlation between Chris & Rihanna 2009 incident & LAOSVD since they deal with sexually offensive crimes. From all that I know about CB & Rih, their was no sexual deviancy involved in that situation, was there?

Just Saying

Posted at 7:28 AM on February 23, 2013

What are you saying???? I guess that the actors for this story line just happen to black and rappers, like it hasn’t happened to soooooooo many white celebs. I agree 100% with Wisdom’s comments about all of the other celebs that have been in the same situation but were not dragged through the media for 4 years.