Rihanna & Chris Brown: Did They Get Engaged On Her Birthday?

Thu, February 21, 2013 4:00pm EDT by 90 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Engaged
FameFlynet

missy

Posted at 2:38 PM on February 23, 2013

Damnn… the hate is thick in this air. I swear, some of these haters are probably KantLaunchALine’s own friends….

Monroee

Posted at 12:36 PM on February 23, 2013

I hope they are!!

queeneaglebird

Posted at 9:26 AM on February 23, 2013

May the Church and all Real/True lovers all over the world say AMEN if Chris and Rihanna are engaged.

@BreezyHeart

Posted at 6:41 AM on February 23, 2013

SUPPORT SYMPHONICLOVEFOUNDATION’S CHRIS BROWN

symphoniclovefoundation.org

#LOVENOHATE!

Good Job Breezy!

Sarah Lund

Posted at 3:02 AM on February 23, 2013

Sorry, maybe it’s just me, but how dare Chris Brown have the ordasity to ask her parents if he can marry her, after they found out what he did to their daughter? So, another abuser gets let off lightly, plus is the cat who got the cream. Unbelievable. And yes, before you even question me, I DO know what it’s like, and have been there myself, but this is about Rihanna. The bit I don’t get, is how she can come across all sexual, after he abused her. When you’ve been abused by someone, it makes you not want to even be touched for a very long time. Even kissing a man ever again is so scary. You don’t want to be in another relationship for years, let alone sexualize yourself. You stay well away from places where men would see you as nothing but just another piece of meat, mainly away from nightclubs. You only dare hang around females, as you were never abused by one. IF you weren’t. You feel you can’t relate to anyone who is in a relationship, anymore. You only care that you go a different path and move on. You stay away from any reminders of your abuser ex. I just don’t get how she is handling coming across as a domineering sex siren. I just find it odd for an abuse victim to act like that. It doesn’t add up when she’s been abused.

By Layla

Posted at 10:50 PM on February 22, 2013

@Kiki I can’t….LOLLLLLLL!!! You Mad and Crazy Girl?!?!?!?! Wow!!! Ahahahahaha!!!

Whyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK! I can’t (*one thousand laughs*)!!!! Well! What I can’t say?! Stay Mad!!!

Because! Congrats @badgalriri the “24º.” single on Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 in your “25th” Birthday!!! You deserve this Girl…After all…That’s what they say “how could you be so hood, but you so phuckin pop”?! #Inestimable

LOVE YOU!!! AND CHRIS TOO!! I (AND MILLION PEOPLE) WISH THAT YOU (2) IN YOUR LIFES BE HAPPY!!! VERY HAPPY!!! ALWAYS!!!

@BreezyHeart

Posted at 10:25 PM on February 22, 2013

@Kiki

Still here?! Really?! You’re angry because Chris Brown never looked your profile or called you on a date?! Stay mad because “even in your dreams!”

# STAYMAD JEALOUSPEOPLE

@chris Brown > FORTUNE for @badgalriri > @rihanna

Party Hard

“(…) Shes got the perfect lips and perfect body, Shes the life of the party (yeah) And she likes to part hard Shes such a rock and roller But shes exotic Shes the life of the party She likes to party hard Shes spilling your drink on me Livin wild and free Tonight Girl change my life I hope you put your lips on me My minds playing tricks on me Tonight We gon party hard.”

#1LOVE #GOODVIBES #LIVEYOURLIFE

@rihanna in 12/29/11: “I’ll always love u #1LOVE”

@chrisbrown in 12/29/11: “Love you more than you know!”

You can talk and / or think what you want, your feeling, what you think of negative or anything else will not change the LOVE!

Kiki

Posted at 4:10 AM on February 23, 2013

@BreezyHeart carrying on talking out of your *ss and while your at it keep my name from your rancid mouth delusional troll like RIHOE even knows you exists

Kiki

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 22, 2013

@haters comin’ out the woodwork!
shut the fck up you dumb hoe as which part is kim g me, i have just the one account that i post on,while on here unlike alot of these bi polar other posters, so seriously keep my name out of your rancid mouth

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:28 AM on February 22, 2013

Calling all #KAEBIRDS, SIDEPIECES, and JUMPOFFS I am bored let’s play lol

kim g

Posted at 6:19 AM on February 22, 2013

in chris’s head:Am bored i wanna go home already, In rihoe’s head:Love you too babe,.. Dating rihoe is like commiting suicide for real, #Teambreezy

haters comin' out the woodwork!

Posted at 7:38 AM on February 22, 2013

Kim G…(aka Kiki). Yeah…that’s why he tried to get back with her when they were apart. RIIIGGGHHHTTTT. If you were really #teambreezy you would know this and support him. You are really #teamdelusional

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:03 AM on February 22, 2013

@Kim g
Stop lying you are no Team Breezy more like Team Rice cakes when was the last time you bought an album instead of worrying about who he is f***** You hating b***** kill me Listen CB don’t WANT you and he def don’t want KT he kicked her a** to the curb last year get over it BTW did you peep the ring on RIH’S finger STAY HATING mean while RIH is on top of her game and nobody knows who you are You and the rest of the BIRDS needs to go cop some #RIHANNA FOR RIVER ISLAND instead of being a bunch of whores and jumpoffs like your role model KT lol

ruby

Posted at 8:45 AM on February 22, 2013

What are you a body language expert. He went to Hawaii to be with his woman on her day, deal with it. These two are superstars and will be apart all the time to perform…which gives hope to the troll Karate and her small but loud group of followers. Truth be told this relationship will end when Rihrhi wants it to and then just maybe then the midget will get her leftovers. BTW, Rihanna looked gorgeous in the photos espec the ones with CB

bvire

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 22, 2013

Kim g?: How do you know – you been with Her?

kim g

Posted at 5:25 AM on February 22, 2013

@Sandra DICK or sorry duncish if you’re not interested on these celeb private life why are you so interested in chris and rihoe’s relationship? am starting to believe you’re a president of Navy fan club and if you’re not, then you’re trying to get promoted, is rihoe paying you for defending her? Bi*ch get a real job for real, what a fu**ing loser!!

haters comin' out the woodwork!

Posted at 7:40 AM on February 22, 2013

Learn English, Kim G. You have the grammar skills of a 1st grader (and that’s with us pushing it).

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:12 AM on February 22, 2013

@Kim g
Listen whore I could careless about CB and RIH’S relationship I am here for my fave RIH talking about you are team breezy no RIH is not paying me but is Rice Cakes paying you??? Ooh I forgot she don’t even have gas money lol Only BASIC b**** have a job real women have a careers something you and the rest of the Rice Cake crew no nothing about STOP HATING and go suck a d*** for a come up like your Role model KANTLAUNCHALINE lmao

alaa

Posted at 5:10 AM on February 22, 2013

Srzly hollyywood life shud write better tinz instead of writing up fake stories dat r nt true . U guys r liars nd ur insider are all retarded idiots.

Be Wise

Posted at 11:37 PM on February 21, 2013

Be wise. There are people on this blog simply trying to get a reaction out of you. If someone is saying something rude, skip them. Pay them no mind and keep it pushing. They get high off getting you flustered and making you feel as bad as they do inside.

unapologetic

Posted at 11:12 PM on February 21, 2013

Guys, temp is jryan what do u expect ,they breath,live, dream,focus on hate. Didnt u notice kiki taking a small vacation for heart attack,the doctor order.

shan

Posted at 10:43 PM on February 21, 2013

@ really. Yes I have six beautiful Daughters and one handsome Son. They have the same father, my husband. Two of my daughters are in college, and my son is in college. Three girls in high school and one in middle school. No I’m not a grandma. I love my children with everything in me. Remember its ok to listen to someone with wisdom. Be Blessed!!

really?

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 21, 2013

@Shan: Only sandra will be the only one who will listens to someone who has 6daughters and 1 boy..Lol. 7kids? Holly Molly.

Hypocrite sandra

Posted at 10:05 PM on February 21, 2013

For someone who ask people if they know where their boyfriend is at. Sandra don’t even have one!!Lol. That’s why she’s running away! The truth hurts! That’s when people lose their words and try to run away from answering the damn simple question! Sandra. Do you or do you not have a boyfriend???Lol.

chivalroustee

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 21, 2013

Did y’all actually quote MEDIATAKEOUT!? lmao I can’t with y’all …

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:53 PM on February 21, 2013

Anyway I have something to do now. Don’t worry I will probably be back later play nice while i am gone #BIRDS. lmao TOO FUNNY!!

shan

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 21, 2013

I just don’t understand all the hate, bitterness and unforgiving. I’m sure everyone has broke with someone in their life. I don’t understand why its so hard for people to let go of this situation with these three people. I like Rih and Chris as artist, my children love their music. I have six daughters and one son. My daughters love Rih, and of coarse my husband and I are our children’s role models. They like Rih for entertainment. Her personal choices are hers to choose. We all are entitled to our own decisions in life. Chris is just as happy as she is. On those photos he just chilling that’s what men do. I’m happy Kae is out trying to make a living for herself to , she has to cut her losses and move from this as a strong woman would. She is still young , I wish her the best. I also wish Chris and Rih the best and I hope they both continue to be successful.

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:51 PM on February 21, 2013

@Shan
Thank You for saying that they just won’t learn it seems as if KT is paying them to HATE RIH no one is saying they have to like her but at least stop with the bashing, so since they won’t it is my pleasure to check them with all their phony profiles. lol

Miriama

Posted at 9:12 PM on February 22, 2013

I couldn’t agree more! well said @shan I have 5 children 3 boys 2 girls also with my husband their natural father! 2 of my children love Rihanna’s music and her beauty as well and 3 liking CB music , art and dance moves, I enjoy both music. but as you say, my children have never looked to these two talented young adults as role models, that starts in your own home and surrounding family. I also wish them well.

Sarah Lund

Posted at 3:14 AM on February 23, 2013

All I was thinking was, if she was MY daughter, I’d remind him exactly what he did to her. She deserves better. Surely, no parent in their right mind would let an abuser marry their daughter or son.

unintelligent bvire

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 21, 2013

@Bvire: “He” has a capital “H” infront of it and “So” also should have a capital “S” there. That’s how you write in the beginning of every sentence if you weren’t so illiterate.

bvire

Posted at 10:09 PM on February 22, 2013

unintelligent bvire, I think i’m talking the REAL Mr. Temp Simms? I no i’m correct on this huh! BAT-FACE!! You wish your Toe was as smart as -me! Go and put your untelligent face in -a-bag- of Piece– and -drink it Dumbo! and then eat some Crap! That’s what your Ugly bat-face-dum-butt deserves! feel me! Dumbo! You can’t even write a normal sentences without trying to put your ugly dumself on a pedal Stool? for what, I’ll never no! If anyone dumb is you Temp,unintelligent! that’s you? I’ll come one on one with you unintelligent bvire temp! you that bad off you have to come this way? Your a sad piece of dirt!!! TAKE -AND-EAT-YOUR-FACE!!!! jealousy will get you no where! boozo!! You got it bad? can’t handle the Truth! Ha! love it! come on with it!!!!

bvire

Posted at 10:11 PM on February 22, 2013

Shut -up-stink-face! I know who you ARE? ha! mr.Temp!!! using my name it won’t work! Ha!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 21, 2013

@Sandra Duncan, your the ONLY person who sees their relationship that way, but your suppose to as the President of the NAVY fan club-LOL Most of us are pulling for Chris. I love the Disney-spin you’ve put on their relationship this evening though. Did you get your wedding invite in the mail? What are you gonna wear to the wedding! Will it be in the fall or spring of NEVER-LOL
**Ya girl is sprung…and Chris is showing up for jury-duty. He looks bored as hell!

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:44 PM on February 21, 2013

@Temps
Did you take your medication??? Disney spin if I have a Disney spin on their relationship what do you have on KT’S Fantasy Island. lmao No I didn’t get my invite yet I hope I do though I will be right there in my nicely pressed uniform with my cookies. Do you want to come as my date? ;) lmao

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 21, 2013

BTW There you go again reading minds. Tell me what do you think KT was thinking when she was taking pic’s of a ceiling??? Ooh I know RIHANNA’S coochie taste real nice. lmao

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 10:06 PM on February 21, 2013

I noticed that too…

kim g

Posted at 5:42 AM on February 22, 2013

@sandra you truly are a president of Navy fan club, you really are trying so hard girl and its not good for ur health, how old are you again?? do you have a boyfriend or something?? get a REAL JOB hun!,(just saying).

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:20 AM on February 22, 2013

@Kim g
What did you say If I need my toe nails done??? No your girl KT do a better a job why are you mad BIRD because CB don’t want KT no more sorry get over it he loves RIHANNA Rice Cakes days are over she can’t keep her man and she can’t launch a line and all of her fans are butt hurt SMGH What’s a real job to you walking the streets at night so you can only post at 5 in the morning whore Listen sucking d**** for gas money is not a real job ok lmao

bvire

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 22, 2013

El-Stink-o Temp! Simms wants to play like he’s so intelligent! WITH A BARGAIN-rice- BASEMENT -BRAIN!!!!!!and he got the nerve to talk about somebody all the time! like he’s a wizard in knowledge? Mr. Bird-brain himself! mr. unintelligent!! Ha! love it!!

Lonely Sandra

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 21, 2013

Sandra don’t have a boyfriend! Sandra don’t have a boyfriend! No wonder why she tries so hard to live off of ri and chris relationship. The damn fool love life is as sad and lonely as riri! Lol.

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:59 PM on February 21, 2013

Live off CB and RIH’S relationship you apparently have not read any of my comments. I could careless about any CELEB private lives. All I care about is their work as an ARTIST. Nice try though STUPID B**** got to go duty calls i am damn sure you don’t know anything about that with your phony profile. lmao

bvire

Posted at 10:24 PM on February 22, 2013

Lonely Sandra? Your probably thee-VERY- ONE-that don’t have no boyfriend!!!!!!!! ha, they always says the one that speaks first is talking about her-OWN-SELF- SO SAD!!!!! SOME people really got it bad its funny I love it!!! bye Lonely-Balonie-Sandra! is that your fake name? Ha! The Dumbo!

Gianna

Posted at 9:33 PM on February 21, 2013

I wish!!!!!! I hope they do soon though<3

bvire

Posted at 9:31 PM on February 21, 2013

Temp Simms have not the capacity to be that intelligent from the way he comments? he has no type of level that’s he’s on! period. He does not have the smarts for that? bye! so sad Smarts of Dumness!! that’s what he has!!!