Chris Brown’s Romantic Birthday Gifts To Rihanna Revealed

Thu, February 21, 2013 11:21am EST by 62 Comments
Chris Brown Birthday Gifts Rihanna
Courtesy Instagram

Kiki

Posted at 7:21 PM on February 21, 2013

mrs.j aka mr.j and elseyou address yourself as on here
Duh yes where on here just like yourself, as why wouldn’t we be as last time i check this was a public blog forum,you racist bytchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kiki

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 21, 2013

whoever else

Mrs. J

Posted at 7:07 PM on February 21, 2013

Well, no surprise here to see @Kiki and @Temp Simms again…you both really need to get a life…Kiki, I really think you should have stayed in school a bit longer because your grammar is terrible, your language skills is equivalent to grade 2..the time you are on these sites bashing CB and Rihanna, go do an esl course in the English language…looks like it’s only stupid uneducated idiots that follow rice cake….birds of a feather flock together, it figures!!!

Kiki

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 21, 2013

@Mrs. J
post in your proper id you contradicting no life hoe

Kiki

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 21, 2013

@mrs.j or is it in fact Sandra Duncan
i dont bash chris so get it right mrs big Career woman but yet stays pressed up on these blogs 247 LOL

Rihanna is a black hoe

Posted at 7:04 PM on February 21, 2013

Rihanna is a dirty black slut!!!

BLACK DIRTY HOES

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 21, 2013

WHY ARE BLACK WOMEN A BUNCH OF BLACK WIG WEARING DIRTY HOES??!!

Kiki

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 21, 2013

Kae so now has no revelants but yet still her name Remain go Kae

You're delusional

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 21, 2013

You mean “relevance” right?

Kiki

Posted at 7:07 PM on February 21, 2013

@You’re delusional
stay pressed up on my clit yeah as it pretty obv every post i make surely must hit a raw nerve the way your so up in my posts

You're delusional

Posted at 7:11 PM on February 21, 2013

Actually that was my first post today, so you are truly delusional if you think I’m pressed on following you.

Kiki

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 21, 2013

@You’re delusional(your screen name is truly fitting)
as your stalking *ss is always pressed on my posts dumb hoe cake

You're delusional

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 21, 2013

In all honesty I hope Kae does find someone to make her happy, because obviously chris is not for her. No hate and No shade. I’m pretty sure she’ll get someone else to wife her.

You're delusional

Posted at 7:29 PM on February 21, 2013

You need to go back and check then because I just started posting on here Monday so you must be mistaken Oh, and I don’t take offense to you calling me a hoe cake. Because my Husband and I have been married for ten years together for 15 and what about yourself.

Kiki

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 21, 2013

@You’re delusional
seriously pissoff and go and find somebody else to banter with on here, cus you dont cut if for me with your load of tripe delusional posts

Kiki

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 21, 2013

@ you’re delusional
15 yrs lol how old are you stupid hoe causing unnecessary drama on a young tings blog website and my love life is none of your business,just like my post was none of your business,but yet you felt the need to come at me just to create drama..

RACIST!!

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 21, 2013

MR.J THERE IS NO NEED TO BE RACIST!! HAVE GOD IN YOUR HEART!!

Tasha

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 21, 2013

Love RiRi Happy Belated Birthday

Mz London

Posted at 3:48 PM on February 21, 2013

Lol @ MAD. I’m with you on that. I too think she is too good for him and I don’t trust him. But it’s her decision and their relationship, I’m still a fan though and will continue to be. Rihanna is just beautiful and I love her carefree attitude she seems like she is mad cool.

happy ending

Posted at 3:36 PM on February 21, 2013

Of jewelry

happy ending

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 21, 2013

On that picture Rhi has her hand on her face as if she’s showing a special piece if jewelry…hmmm

You're delusional

Posted at 6:44 PM on February 21, 2013

I noticed that too she just has it on a different finger.

you better say it!

Posted at 3:24 PM on February 21, 2013

@Mr J well said…. CB called Rhianna his Rastawoman which mean Queen as well as a strong woman who knows what she wants and gets it!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 21, 2013

@Mr. J( who is a lady by the way) YOUR RACIST!!!!!!!!!

Gianna

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 21, 2013

Im soo happy for them!<3 I hope i find someone that will treat me the way chris treats rihanna! Best wishes rihanna and chris!<3

Mr. J

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 21, 2013

CB is looking much better now since being with Rice cakes, maybe Riri has a unconscious helpful influence on him. When he was with Rice cakes, he looked homeless, not shaven, sunken face from losing weight, always in the front page of tabloids for rachetness. Rice cakes needed Chris to be her foundation because she is without any financial/personal/spiritual base herself…Rice cakes is just floating in this world trying to latch onto something herself, CB would have to be her everything. Rihanna is in a different place…she doesn’t need CB…she wants CB..there’s a difference. Remember his twitter quote: How can you expect from me what I’m trying to find myself? Sooner or later the pressure to keep up another dependant (Rice cakes) would wear him down, trying to work his career & personal life. Rice cakes was depenant fully on him…she can’t give him anything but what’s between her legs….any woman can give him a good time and a few smiles.

Jessica

Posted at 4:11 PM on February 21, 2013

@Mr j
Rice cake hahahahaha wait for it ahhahahaha stop it hahahahaha rice cake

Kiki

Posted at 5:05 PM on February 21, 2013

@m.j
Ignoramus bigot i so cannot stand ppl who hater on other’s purely because of there race

princessjane23

Posted at 6:24 PM on February 21, 2013

@Kiki Ricecake isn’t even a racial slur. go read the racial slur database google it. you will see rice cake is not in the asian category. If it was so racist how come you cannot find anything about that word when you google it? All you get is Rihanna says Ricecakes about CB’s gf. Now hush please

MAD

Posted at 3:07 PM on February 21, 2013

Rihanna, NOOOOOOOOOO! She is way too good for him. Go away Chris Brown!

Gorgeous

Posted at 2:30 PM on February 21, 2013

Rhianna is absolutely gorgeous and CB loves it all you haters better recognize

nas

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 21, 2013

HL STOP CALLING CHRIS BAD BOY!!! WE LOVE HIM AND HE ISN’T A BAD GUY.

Get over it

Posted at 2:08 PM on February 21, 2013

Karrueche Transient is on twitter trying to throw shade at Rhiannas and CB’s relationship she needs to knock it off shes not in Rhiannas league and she’s always referring to diamonds Umm where did she get that from Rhianna and Chris are the diamonds and you’re the rock what makes her think she’s irreplaceable bicuspid you’re Asian NOT!!!! GET OVER IT RHIANNA RUNS RINGS AROUND YOU IF SHE SHAVED HER ENTIRE HEAD BALD

Agally

Posted at 2:06 PM on February 21, 2013

I luv Chrianna soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! To u haters reserve ur silly comments o urselves

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 12:45 PM on February 21, 2013

The JOY on Chris Browns face on some of these pictures is just leaping off the page-LOL

Kiki

Posted at 5:13 PM on February 21, 2013

@TEMPS
you know that jus like the Limousine shot priceless LOL

Genean

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 21, 2013

Apparently I’m slow……..after reading this, I still don’t know what she got for her birthday.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 21, 2013

HL I know for a fact you guys don’t know what RIH got for her birthday LIARS !!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:40 AM on February 21, 2013

What happened to the dam* ring? Sh*t i was waiting for the pictures!!

Monroe

Posted at 11:39 AM on February 21, 2013

Yes!! I’m soo happy for them, after seeing those pics that she posted on ig I know it’s officia! I can’t wait till they get married and have babies!!

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 21, 2013

there is no other news than these babees fighting?