‘American Idol’ — Nicki Minaj Tells Elijah Liu: ‘I Want Your Babies’

Thu, February 21, 2013 11:04pm EST by 14 Comments
American Idol Hollywood Week
Courtesy of Fox

free minecraft giftcode

Posted at 12:10 AM on December 12, 2013

hey there and thank you for your information I have certainly picked up anything new from
right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this
web site, as I experienced to reload the website lots
of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your
web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading
instances times will sometimes affect your placement in
google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing
with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out
for much more of your respective fascinating content.
Ensure that you update this again soon.

Dragon Vale Hacks 2012

Posted at 3:38 AM on October 18, 2013

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty
quick. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m
not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
Cheers

Pauly

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 16, 2013

Nicki’s a little funky hottie. I love her. She def took the boring out of the judges!

CB#21

Posted at 1:18 AM on March 7, 2013

Its funny Nicki says the same thing over and over to these people.
“You are a Superstar, I would sign you to a label right now! Seriously? She’s lying to these people. I think she just runs out of stuff to say and says what ever comes to mind, which isn’t much. Why is she on the show. She can’t sing.

Sara

Posted at 7:45 AM on March 2, 2013

I watched 2 episodes and never watch again till J-Lo and steven came back

Delisha

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 22, 2013

I thought that Johnny did a fantastic job on the performance and he seemed really relaxed when he was on stage. Sadly enough he didn’t make it through the sudden death round and I wasn’t really impressed with some of the other guys that got through. I watched a preview of Curtis’ performance in my office and I knew that it couldn’t be one that I missed. He has a very gospel-infused voice and I was really interested to see how he did on the Luther Vandross track. I wasn’t able to watch the episode last night because I was still at work but I caught up on my train ride home.

Margie

Posted at 11:06 AM on February 22, 2013

Nicki is the worst freakin judge I have ever seen, she is ruining the show, please dont have her back next year!!!! Bring back J-Lo and Steven Tyler…they were the best!

Mary Bollinger

Posted at 10:50 AM on February 22, 2013

Nicki is the worst judge ever!!! She is the most unprofessional, stupid sounding person that Fox could have ever chosen. Her voice is like rubbing a fingernail on a blackboard. I would rather hear Paula and all her silliness than Nicki.

Anna S.

Posted at 9:41 AM on February 22, 2013

luv ya nicki i dont care wat hers say bc ur the best all the h8r r just jealous tht they’ll nvr b u

Linda

Posted at 12:59 AM on February 22, 2013

Please please get rid of that nicki person. She has no business there. No talent and disgusting!!!!! Not about her. Judges should have some professional ness about them. Stupid comments…. Ruining the show. Am not watching another show.

Guy

Posted at 12:24 AM on February 22, 2013

Niki is a fool
Never heard such stupid comments
She is running out of comments – now reapeating the stupid remaks

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 11:51 PM on February 21, 2013

the reason?
SHE HATES IT TO BEG IN PUBLIC FOR A NEW JOB, folks!!

Ally

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 21, 2013

I wanted Johnny to make it :(

savannah

Posted at 11:17 PM on February 21, 2013

I love charlie, idc that he did bad tonight every other time he was awesome. He deserved to go through.