Angela Miller Will Win ‘American Idol’ Season 12

Thu, February 21, 2013 8:41am EDT by 37 Comments
American Idol Angela Miller
Courtesy of FOX

Sara H.

Posted at 7:08 AM on March 16, 2013

Angela is awesome, and I was so proud and excited when she broke out with “You Set Me Free” b/c she’s from where I went to college and lived for a few years and visit often. It was so inspiring. I have felt too, since then, that she may win, but my other two faves, Janelle and Kree I think are the other real top contenders to win, so I think people should be careful about continuing to say she’s gonna win. I’m not 100 percent sure…I think there’s a good chance one of those other two could win too, they’re very strong, inspiring singers as well, especially for that amazing female winner we’re looking for this year, to match Kelly and Carrie! I’m not quite sure what type of singer Angela would be and I think that would make a difference in how popular she became after idol. She’s gotta get the right sound/style. I think if people keep saying she’s going to win it may actually backfire, so be careful…

auntyastro

Posted at 7:13 AM on March 16, 2013

I think after last night Candace is pretty much a certainty – the 2 country & western girls aren’t my cup of tea at all. Candace is head and shoulders above everyone else … but this show is more of a popularity contest than a singing competition once the public are allowed to vote, so anyone could “win”.

Rudy

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 15, 2013

Chris,
I’m worried about this up-coming genre. There are only a couple of decent songs by these guys that a girl can sing, in my opinion.

They should scrap this crap about making them sing certain genre’s and let them sing what they are good at and want.

What do you think?

beau

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 11, 2013

I totally agree with all of you who said that she’s really talented. I just find her a little distracting to watch because she looks like Miley Cyrus.

olivia jones

Posted at 4:45 PM on March 9, 2013

I think it will be angie miller & lazaro Arbos in the finale…….

Rudy

Posted at 10:07 AM on March 9, 2013

I agree 100%. I voted of Kelly and Carrie day 1 and did the same for Angie. Soooooooo good.

You

Posted at 6:32 PM on March 6, 2013

Are these votes going to be showed on t.v on American Idol? Because there’s a lot of people who thinks Angela will and should win American Idol season12.

nynyjj

Posted at 6:38 AM on March 6, 2013

The top 5 finalists for American Idol 12 will be expected to be all girls. The ladies this year are so strong, star-like, competitive, and are much stronger than boys.

Dave

Posted at 9:28 PM on March 5, 2013

I think Angela is the best contestant and singer this year. She is a wonderful person and is “perfect” to win Idol this year,.

Aussie

Posted at 3:03 AM on March 1, 2013

I think it’s out of her and Devin Velez – too close to call.

Me

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 28, 2013

Oh please, she’s not that great. I think it’s stupid that Idol wants a girl to win. I want someone that’s talented, I could care less if it’s a girl or a guy!

Justin

Posted at 5:10 AM on March 1, 2013

are you deaf? she is amazing. Don’t be jealous.

Ray

Posted at 1:07 AM on February 28, 2013

Do someone of you know Adriana Latonio, she’s like Jessica Sanchez and definitely she will be the next American Idol!!!!!

Glen

Posted at 11:57 AM on February 27, 2013

Angie rocks! She has 3 awards for singing. She writes songs also. Remember Jessica Sanchez was a sure winner last season

sam

Posted at 2:40 PM on March 27, 2013

American Idol results are a good argument against democracy.

Richard

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 23, 2013

I totally agree!!!!! Angela got the incredible talent, the right look, the soaring voice that will blow away the competition!!!!! I believe that Angela will become like Carrie Underwood in that she will sell millions and millions of CD’s.

Rudy

Posted at 10:08 AM on March 9, 2013

Right on!

cheryl

Posted at 2:20 AM on February 23, 2013

Angela’s last performance during Hollywood week has really won me over…it really was a big risk for her singing a song that she herself composed..it was just GREAT!

Melaney Fodera

Posted at 2:00 PM on February 22, 2013

Angie is so gonna win it!!

Catherine Brewton Adams

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 22, 2013

I woke up this morning after watching the first week of the guys and gals and was thinking the same thing…. That Angela will win this season. She has the whole package….. How ironic to see this post. I’m quite good at spotting the “it” factor. Good Luck to Angela:)

Kat Lee

Posted at 2:59 AM on February 22, 2013

Kree Harrison will win. Period.

Gabrielle

Posted at 8:24 PM on March 10, 2013

I agree with you Kree has an amazing and a dynamic voice she is so sweet and pretty and talented. I think if it was a boy to win, it would be paul, or devin.

Auntypizza

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 10, 2013

Country music doesn’t please all viewers so doubt it will be Kree or the other yodeler. For me it’s a toss up between the other 3 girls (Angela, Amber Candice) and Devin and an Curtis Finch Jr. It all comes down to how well they perform on the night, and how well the americans vote (ie – vote PROPERLY – vote for good singing, not popularity)

Maria

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 21, 2013

She just really good if she win this Competition.
She can reach high notes,she can wrote good song,she’s tall (1.70 m),she’s humble,have emotions for every song,she unique . She absolutely match with this industry.

morgan

Posted at 9:21 PM on February 21, 2013

i absolutely love her!! I will say hands down that she is the most talented girl idol has had in a very long time. I am already a HUGE fan

love you Angela!!!!

Megan

Posted at 8:55 PM on February 21, 2013

I would honestly love it if Angela won. She is such a great artist already so it would be great to see her as the last one standing this season! I’m really looking forward to seeing what happens with the guys in tonight’s episode. I actually won’t be home to watch it live because I’ll be working my shift at DISH. The nice thing is that since my DISH Hopper automatically records all the primetime shows on Fox, I’ll be able to get caught up in no time.

Henkie

Posted at 8:04 PM on February 21, 2013

For some reason, although I like her voice and I’d certainly do her, I don’t like her. She really annoyed me from the start and I kept hoping she’d messed up. I’m pretty sure she’ll win.. but I hope not.

Richard Kokila

Posted at 8:00 PM on February 21, 2013

All she has to do is sing a longer “You Set Me Free” for the deciding song, and everyone will finish falling on love with her music. She will win no matter how well the rest of the contestants sing. She will win and go on to be very well known. There’s already a very large amount of people who want a release of her hit single. An artist of this caliber is very rare.

Hummer Adams Sye

Posted at 2:02 PM on February 28, 2013

I said the exact same thing while watching Idol last night: I can already see Angela Miller being asked to perform the full version of “You Set Me Free” to close out the show, bring down the house and become what I believe many already know she should be: the next winner of American Idol.

David Devanna

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 21, 2013

I made this prediction 2 weeks ago. Get onboard why don’t you.

Otto Maddick

Posted at 9:23 AM on February 21, 2013

I really do like Angele Miller too. But after I saw Melinda Ademi perform, I think she will win.

Christopher Rogers

Posted at 11:52 AM on February 21, 2013

Angela Miller all the way! I can already see the confetti.

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 9:20 AM on February 21, 2013

she really thinks the way she is wearing this short is sexy?
her boy friend is IMPOTENT?

Oh Sorry

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 21, 2013

Some of us have morals ;*

Dayna

Posted at 5:37 PM on March 4, 2013

Angie Miller should win hands down. She’s the entire package just like Carrie Underwood.