‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Jeremy’s Death Is ‘Going To Destroy’ Elena

Wed, February 20, 2013 5:15pm EDT by 80 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoiler Jeremy Death
Courtesy of The CW

monica

Posted at 8:04 PM on February 22, 2013

i want jeremy back. HE CAN’T DIE!!!!!

Kayla

Posted at 5:21 PM on February 22, 2013

I don’t even wanna watch the show anymore. Jeremy is gone, Tyler is gone, Alaric is gone, the house is gone, Elena’s humanity is gone. This show use to be my favorite show on TV, but now it sux. I’m done with it.

Lindsey

Posted at 5:04 PM on February 22, 2013

I love Jeremy bring him back!

Triston

Posted at 4:21 PM on February 22, 2013

Na can’t really kill Matt either I’m so mad they killed Jeremy that’s my boy man this gonna not be the same the show

Triston

Posted at 4:14 PM on February 22, 2013

Jeremy’s been on show from the start kill rebekka or somebody else not jeremy he’s like one of the main actors who makes the show worth watching, if he don’t come back I’m not watching anymore season kill Matt before kill jeremy stupid

Gary

Posted at 8:19 PM on February 22, 2013

You can’t kill Rebecca, do that and another line of vampires die out not only that we are not sure if Stephen and Damon are connected to her line.

Triston

Posted at 4:08 PM on February 22, 2013

They better bring jeremy back or I’m gonna stop watching the show that’s flipping lame

DE-MEANT-2B

Posted at 2:01 PM on February 22, 2013

i read someone on line say that they think that silas who seems to be using shanes body, may very well have switched shane and jeremy’s body which means that the shane that rebekah found at the end may be jeremy and the jeremy we saw burn in the house may be the real shane! i know..sounds like wishful thinking but like elena once told damon “there’s still hope” i hope that this twist might actually end up being true. JEREMY NEEDS TO COME BACK!!

claire149

Posted at 11:36 AM on February 22, 2013

When will they stop killing everyone ? Soon there will be nobody left in this show …

tracie brown

Posted at 10:10 AM on February 22, 2013

u have to bring him back. jeremy is one of the main reasons i watch every week. he is too hot to be killed off for good.it’s a travesty.

Sky

Posted at 7:55 AM on February 22, 2013

It sucks that he and Tyler are gone. I wonder how this will play out with them not in the show for a while.

Sandy

Posted at 7:45 AM on February 22, 2013

I want Jeremy back! :'( I want Alaric back! I want Elena, Damon, Jeremy, Alaric and Matt to remain as a happy family :'( which I know is not possible <3 But I want atleast Jeremy back though! Can't get over his dead, will never get over it! Steven needs to be back!!!

Lisa

Posted at 7:10 AM on February 22, 2013

I will stop watching now. This season has been terrible. They should have ended the show while they were ahead. It’s all downhill form here.

Danny

Posted at 4:23 AM on February 22, 2013

Stop killing off all the hot men on the show!!!

Joel

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 22, 2013

I HATE, I HATE, I HATE!!!! THE VAMPIRE DIARY’S!!!! I SWEAR TO FREAKIN ***… If They Killed Jeremy off, THE SHOW IS DEAD TO ME!!! AGHGGGGG!!!!!! I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!

kate

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 22, 2013

this is so sad. i cant believe jeremy is gone. i get that the producers want to keep everyone on their toes, but this is a little much…lol. bring jeremy back!

Lana

Posted at 12:00 AM on February 22, 2013

It was heartbreaking for everybody. I know Elena has the brothers, Bonnie has Matt (kind of), Caroline- hopefully can lean on Klaus as Tyler is long gone & honestly would have been useless anyway, I even prefer Matt over him!

natalie8

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 21, 2013

this show is so epic–I like that it always keeps you on the edge of your seat. Jeremy dying was totally out of left field! It’s a loss but all the other characters are still awesome. Love this show-will definitely keep watching

Mya

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 21, 2013

Bring Jeremy back! Or i refuse 2 watch anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe. He was my fav character, besides the vamp bros.

Wind_Rider83

Posted at 11:45 PM on February 21, 2013

Yeah Jeremy was my favorite too! Really sad that he’s gone. Still hoping that all is not as it seems, and maybe, just maybe, Jeremy will return to us.

rina

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 21, 2013

i hope jeremy comes back what was the point on killing him off

Lilly

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 21, 2013

if Jeremy doesn’t come back by the end of the season i will stop watching!!!

robert

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 21, 2013

Are the writers crazy bring him back stupid move writers

Karyn

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 21, 2013

Jeremy is too important of a character to kill off!! It’s bad enough without Alaric. They are ruining the show by killing off everyone..

Jade

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 21, 2013

This show is dead to me. They kill off everyone and that doesn’t make for good tv. So if Jeremy really is dead then this will be the last episode I watch!!

Bao

Posted at 8:25 PM on February 21, 2013

Hope they bring Jeremy back.

H

Posted at 8:10 PM on February 21, 2013

I wish they would stop killing everyone off…I get it…but Jermey…that really sucks…