‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Jeremy’s Death Is ‘Going To Destroy’ Elena

Wed, February 20, 2013 5:15pm EDT by 80 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoiler Jeremy Death
Courtesy of The CW

Lizzy

Posted at 6:27 PM on February 21, 2013

It will be interesting to see where this loss takes Elena; the loss of her humanity could make her worse than Katherine. Making me even more excited to see this episode when I get home after my night shift at DISH. With our differing schedules, my roommate and I always have our DISH Hopper recording the shows we watch. It helps that we can start watching in one room, pause, and finish watching in any room throughout the apartment. With all of the twists on this show, I never worry about getting spoiled when I come home, and she’s watching the new episode in the living room. This episode really seems like it will be the start of something dark for Elena, and I am wondering what lengths she’ll go to get her revenge.

cateyeskita

Posted at 3:07 PM on February 21, 2013

Confused.. When Bonnie cast the spell to open the tomb Jer’s tattoo as well as Vaughn’S disappeared rendering them human again, Vaughn could not strangle Damon at that point becase he no longer had the hunters strength, so why would Jer’s ring not work. Also Katherine snapped Vaughns neck s how is it he will return for the .next episode if he is suppose to be dead?

tania rahman

Posted at 2:47 PM on February 21, 2013

I think that (like a lot of other people) Jeremy’s death has been written to send Elena off the deep end, so that she will lose her humanity. A lot of people think that vampire Elena is a little disappointing, she does seem like Katherine Mark Two, or Tatia Mark Two or Three, going after what she wants without really thinking about anyone else, so maybe she needs to lose her humanity.

katie

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 21, 2013

Honestly i thought jeremy was annoying lol probably because he reminds me of my brother tho. But it doesn’t bother me that much that he died. I think it will benefit the show tho because elena will be more interesting and eventually we know they will bring back jeremy.

Vampire diaries lover

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 21, 2013

This is what I love about this show. The writers are not afraid of taking anyone of the show, we never know what will happen. And it’s so sad that Jeremy is gone, but at the same time it’s exciting. I’am really looking forward to today’s episode. I will cry so much, haha. R.I.P Jeremy <3 <3
xoxo

afffley

Posted at 1:26 PM on February 21, 2013

No, not Jeremy!!!!
What a stupid move it is!!
I really liked him and i am very disappointed that the writers killed him.

Ashley

Posted at 12:43 PM on February 21, 2013

I don’t like Elena And now killing Jeremy This show is losing me.

paige

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 21, 2013

She will definitely need Damon during her time of sadness! He will be the only one able to help her through it!

Katie

Posted at 11:57 AM on February 21, 2013

I am very excited to see what happens to Elena. Maybe she will become someone who won’t take crap from anyone anymore, she will definietly go after katherine!! Can’t wait!!!

Pinkylg

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 21, 2013

Jeremy’s death is so heartbreaking…I’m afraid I can’t watch the next episode….I just can’t accept losing the important cast of this TV series,I really love all the TVD cast….especially jeremy,he’s the only precious person left for elena….so please bring back JEREMY GILBERT!

sharron

Posted at 10:18 AM on February 21, 2013

please i beg you dont make season 5 and six and 7 and never stop i love this show it bring happiness to me at the end of the day when life really suck pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese make as many as you can i love it . me and thousands of others would be devo about it ending i love it that much that my bf gets jelouse

Kel

Posted at 10:13 AM on February 21, 2013

** oh I know this might not mean anything but he’s still listed as a main cast member right through to eppy’s airing in May. in other shows when a character’s been killed off & they aren’t coming back they aren’t listed in any future eppys of the show they left, they’re listed in the episode they left in and that’s all nothing else after it…so maybe there’s still hope ** he’s credited in 84 episodes (from the series premiere right through to”The Originals” which looks to be the S4 finale cause there aren’t any eppy’s listed after) same amount as Paul, Nina, Ian, Kat, Candice etc.

K

Posted at 10:26 AM on February 21, 2013

I think he is dead but not really dead,there is gonna be a big twist, I find it weird how Nina is saying all of this stuff about him being dead when the new episode hasn’t even aired yet, which is something they never do unless they are trying to trick the viewers.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:22 AM on February 21, 2013

“The Originals” isn’t the season finale. There are going to be a few more episodes after it.

But I agree — I hope Jeremy somehow cheats death… again.

Kel

Posted at 10:06 AM on February 21, 2013

I’ve started losing interest in TVD and now after this stunt, I’m not sure if I really wanna bother @ all anymore with it…I liked Jeremy (plus it doesnt hurt that Steven is so damn hot, lol)…I don’t get why they’ve killed off Elena’s entire family, what purpose was there to that?? I mean he was her last tie to her parents & now to lose him, I don’t blame her for going off the deep end…I’m just really, really crossing my fingers that they’ll bring him back @ some point down the road…maybe they can do the same thing they did with Elena & her dad when Klaus drained her of all her blood & essentially “killed” her for that ritual of his and her dad gave her his “life-force” (or whatever you wanna call it) bringing her back but killing him…take Shane’s life for Jeremy’s or something, lol I just can’t see TVD w/o him on it…there are sooo many storyline’s this will screw with, Elena’s lost her lil’ bro, Matt’s lost his only human best friend (without Jeremy where does Matt fit in now, he’s surrounded by supernatral forces now), Bonnie’s lost the guy she loved….imo it’s just a really dumb move….

Birgit

Posted at 8:53 AM on February 21, 2013

Caroline and Klaus are the next hot couple with trouble. Let Elena go she s boring and let Klau, Tyler and Caroline do the thing!

sweetmonro

Posted at 8:33 AM on February 21, 2013

Candy

Posted at 8:10 AM on February 21, 2013

Such a stupid move. He was the only interesting thing about VD this season.

NO, Not Jeremy

Posted at 7:33 AM on February 21, 2013

Why do they do this to us?! First Jenna, then Alaric and now Jeremy?!!?!? Come on writers, you can come up with epic stuff without killing off all our favorite characters! This show is loosing me….

amy

Posted at 6:46 AM on February 21, 2013

BRING BACK JEREMY!!!!!!!

baby boy

Posted at 1:59 AM on February 21, 2013

BRING JEREMY BACK! IF YOU DON”T, I’LL STOP WATCHING THE SHOW!

Emmieri@yahoo.com

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 20, 2013

Jeremy was great bad call she could gone down a spiral another way . I am not happy with this. Him and Bonnie were looking so cute -.-

amanda

Posted at 9:20 PM on February 20, 2013

Season 4 we’ve had to put up with Delena which was sooooo boring. Now they’re killing off Jeremy. No wonder the ratings have gone down.

sarah

Posted at 9:09 PM on February 20, 2013

really dose not matter to me

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES BEST FAN ( Linda )

Posted at 8:01 PM on February 20, 2013

bring jeremy back plsssssssssssssssss

Vikki

Posted at 5:50 PM on February 20, 2013

The new dark Elena is interesting!

Fustrated Genuis