‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Jeremy’s Death Is ‘Going To Destroy’ Elena

Wed, February 20, 2013 5:15pm EST by 80 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoiler Jeremy Death
Courtesy of The CW

Ewart

Posted at 8:34 PM on June 20, 2013

Jeremy should be brought back after Elaina goes dark side you need the suspence and uncertainty but his what keeps Elaina sane they cant do without eachother and if he really dieas she wpnt have any family left and that sucks really..

Nilla

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 18, 2013

Um, I am pissed, Jeremy was like, amazing, Elena is just annoying….

mysuni

Posted at 7:38 PM on March 17, 2013

I think killing two key characters (Alaric and Jeremy) has not been good for the show. The Vampire Diaries felt more balanced before. I’ve been watching since the first episode, and I really would be sorry to see this show tank!

Jancie

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 14, 2013

Bring Jeremy back! and don’t destroy the storyline of TVD to focus the energy on the new spinoff !

Joanna

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 9, 2013

I would rather have jeremy alive than dead, to at least have some human in her left. I just wish they find some way to get his character back to life, now it is hard for me to watch to elena go through this and not have any family left there with her. Just hope they find some way to bring jeremy back. Katherine needs to get her butt kick!!!!

jenny

Posted at 5:07 PM on March 7, 2013

Bring Jeremy back please…Elena has had enough pain .. All of her family dead leaves her noone Jeremy was supposed to be the one there for everything.. They had eachothers backs..they could have killed the other hunter …Elena would just be another Katherine where’s the fun in that have Bonnie save jeremy again because its not fair for elena :(

goya

Posted at 2:43 AM on March 7, 2013

Im waiting for Elena to wake up human after going off the bridge and having everything be a dream

John Connor

Posted at 12:03 AM on March 7, 2013

I would rather bring back Jeremy. You just don’t kill a main character like that. If anything you kil 1 or 2 useless people. Like Matt!

Chrissa

Posted at 10:43 PM on March 5, 2013

I would like to see Jeremy back. I felt sad knowing I will not see him again. The darkside of Elena would be destroying. She will be like Kathrine! It’s very interesting to see her like this but I want Jeremy back. Plz, plz I want him back!!!

Monica

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 5, 2013

Please, please bring back Jeremy please i really, really loved him he is cute and plus it wouldn’t be the same with out him the whole bonnie, jeremy, elenla, stafan, damon and rebakah that what makes sense and that’s what works that’s the whole story-line it’s all those characters working well together u just reallly need to bring jeremy back it’s just not the same with out him and i still would watch it but i wouldn’t be that interested in the show that much anymore please bring him back i totally love the vampire diaries i can’t stop thinking about them they r really really sexy! lol!

Kynzey

Posted at 1:45 AM on February 27, 2013

I totally wanna see Elena go all darkside. But i still want Jeremy back on the show. If he doesn’t come back. There’s no way i’m gonna continue watching this show. Jeremy is my favorite character. Bring him back! Hopfully he’s back in the next season. Please. I need my Jeremy fix.

Adrianna

Posted at 12:14 PM on February 26, 2013

Please bring jeremy bacc its not goin 2 be the same without him

Maddocsmadhousereviews

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 26, 2013

WOW! what an episode. Just last January, I stated that the show needs to kill off another original cast member just to literate that 3A Factor that makes a show WORTH watching each week. “Anyone…Anyway…Anytime”. This is what makes THE WALKING DEAD so worth watching each week, but it was The Vampire Diaries that set the trend (and captured the title) with the death of Vicki in mid-storyline. Now, I have literally STOPPED watching so many shows due to the fact that they can’t live up to the excitement of the 3A Factor type shows. Let’s face it, there is just so many times that they can fool you with the false advertisement “Tonight, join the team as they say goodbye to one of their own” only for it to be a tease (or turns out to be a minor character). When they killed Jeremy last week I thought ‘He’s not dead” they’ll bring him back next week. Thank you for not doing this. five days later and I’m still reeling over his death. Amazing work by Steven McQueen and more so by Nina Dobrev. Now, I could’ve picked someone else to kill off because Jeremy’s character (after Alaric) was one of my favs and hated to see him depart but because it was Jeremy, it was so SHOCKING and it worked with the storyline….not just a random death. We all know we won’t lose the main three but if those walls are ever breached….look out because that would blow the roof off! So who do you think should be next to die and why?

goya

Posted at 2:47 AM on March 7, 2013

Interesting, I never thought of it like that but youre right, they’ll never kill off one of the three at least until the end of the show cause that’s the only way Elena will ever choose. I don’t know about killing anyone else but I would love to see another episode where all the ghost come back

jade

Posted at 7:51 PM on February 24, 2013

Bring back jeremy.

Terri Kelly

Posted at 9:09 PM on February 23, 2013

Jeremy needs to be brought back. Won’t be the same at all without him and one of my fave characters.

Tony James

Posted at 8:05 PM on February 23, 2013

i would love to c the dark side of Elena but still bring back Jeremy afterwards

Erin boisse

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 23, 2013

Yeah bring Jeremy back

Dannie

Posted at 1:12 PM on February 23, 2013

Bring Jeremy back !!! Alaric is gone and now Jeremy and I really liked them two characters. If one character had to die it has to be Tyler because he keeps leaving the show anyways.. Not Jeremy but oh well !!!

Erin boisse

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 23, 2013

Bonnie is gonna save Jeremy

James

Posted at 7:26 AM on February 23, 2013

Bonnies going to save him and if she doesn’t that’s the show basically over

Erin boisse

Posted at 11:11 AM on February 23, 2013

I hope so

Skye

Posted at 4:08 AM on February 23, 2013

If Jeremy doesn’t come back somehow. I’m done with the vampire diaries. He’s my favorite character. He’s the reason i got into the show to begin with. And he’s one of the hottest guys on the show. So pissed off! Please bring Jeremy back! And in his original body! I like that body!

chisa

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 22, 2013

I cried seein jere die,the show won’t b the same without him,plz plz bring him back,typed the previous wit tears in my eyes,lol

Chisa

Posted at 8:49 PM on February 22, 2013

I cried seein jere die,plz plz plz bring him back,the show won’t be the same without nd elena will jst b a katherine wanna be,borinnnnnnnnnnnnng

Marie Morales

Posted at 10:51 PM on March 8, 2013

Me too. but Jeremy hole body is burn, so it no way to bring him back