Kris Jenner Flipping Out Over Kim Kardashian’s Wish To Quit Show

Wed, February 20, 2013 10:15pm EST by 26 Comments
Kris Jenner Kim Kardashian Quits
FameFlynet

Humberto Skidgel

Posted at 11:52 PM on April 9, 2013

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Betty

Posted at 1:15 PM on March 11, 2013

Get these WHORES off the TV and stop them from stealing money for being in the public and lying about everything in their lives This is terrible, horrible and disguishing TV…and if i had to bet, its the mother who has pushed all of this in the faces of AMERICA…just waiting, its coming, and the Kardashians will fall hard!!!!! …i will be LMAO….

Sharon Frechette

Posted at 3:31 AM on February 25, 2013

Kanye already has a bad image after what he did to Taylor Swift so being on the Kadashians wouldn’t make a difference. If he isn’t this so called bad guy he could prove it by showing people he isn’t, but he isn’t the type to care. He tells kim what to do and she does it. I never seen her make a decision on her own she always had to ask others even Kayne changed her wardrobe, picking the house to live in, will name the kid. and he is Kim’s boss now not the mother and that is going to cause friction. The mother use to be in control now Kayne is.

tina

Posted at 8:24 AM on February 22, 2013

YES. Put this people away. What a bunch of loosers, living their lives on tv. what kind of people are the KARTRASHIANS? And what kind of people are those that like to know what they are doing, etc, etc?
Get a life, magi and stuff!

Bill

Posted at 7:34 AM on February 23, 2013

Tina, I read some where that the average fans are girls from about 13 to 18. Or others with the mentality of a teenage girl!

Maria Flores

Posted at 5:02 AM on February 28, 2013

You read that correctly

magi

Posted at 7:17 AM on February 22, 2013

if you so hate them like you claim why read their bolg! you are just nothing but bunch of fools. If you hate them stop reading their news. Useless fools, you cant make me hate them oky

Maria Flores

Posted at 5:03 AM on February 28, 2013

Magi of course we can’t because YOU ARE THE FOOL!

kris

Posted at 12:36 AM on February 22, 2013

that mother won’t let that happen she is a disgrace what decent mother pimps out her children for$$$$

RC

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 21, 2013

Another BS story. Last year KUWTK signed on to do 3 more seasons. Those seasons will end after next season. Unless KUWTK signs on to do more seasons, then it will be Kim’s last.

Jen

Posted at 10:02 AM on February 21, 2013

She is such a loser , she is only famous for her sex tape and REALITY tv , so if she wants privacy then she has no job! It’s funny she has no thoughts on her own , now her mom isn’t the boss , her boyfriend is. She don’t care about “fans” just their money! I wish she would keep her privacy and go away!

Sharon Frechette

Posted at 3:33 AM on February 25, 2013

LOL I never saw her sex tape and only knew her father during the OJ Simpson trial.

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 9:38 AM on February 21, 2013

kim was fine until her boy friend came into the picture she is so pretty her boy friend is ugly I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE SEE’S in him she could do better.Some men can come into your life and turn it up side down .best wishes to her .

dandiluv

Posted at 1:59 PM on February 21, 2013

I guess the same thing that Beyonce sees in Jay Z.Lol.

Sharon Frechette

Posted at 3:35 AM on February 25, 2013

Jay-Z is a better Rapper than Kanye I must say though so If I had to choose which guy it would be Jay-Z better looking, better rapper, nicer person he never went up on stage no matter what to take an award out of someones hand and would be so disgusted with an a55 like that.

Gianna

Posted at 7:11 AM on February 21, 2013

If u guys dont like the kardashians then y r u here?! U really have nothing better to do but talk crap about them?! Get a life! Dont watch their show if u dont like them! I hope kim doesn’t leave! I’ll be sad:'(

Bill

Posted at 9:19 PM on February 21, 2013

Don’t be sad! I promise you, your own life will go on ( atleast I hope so) if Kim leaves . Really you will be ok. You can follow some other trashy person to love, and devote yourself too. But your own life will go on, as will hers!! With or without your sadness.

Maria Flores

Posted at 5:05 AM on February 28, 2013

THEY PUT THEIR STUFF OUT THERE SO WE WOULD REPLY! BESIDES BASHING THIS STUPID UGLY FAMILY IS FUN!

jjinfl

Posted at 6:29 AM on February 21, 2013

just more of the same old “rumor mill” stuff put out there by this woman and her ridiculous mother to keep their names and egos intact for yet another year of unreality. All of them will end up spending a lot of their accumulated money on rehab, psychiatrists and divorce proceedings as they attempt to drag out their inane unreality shows, E reruns, non-talent appearances here and there for a couple more fleeting moments of notoriety. I wish all of them would go away, put some clothes on, and start spending their barrels of money vacationing on some private island far far away..

ashley

Posted at 5:35 AM on February 21, 2013

I hope she does & her family falls off the face of the earth. I’m so sick of hearing about them. I hate Kim (as well as all of the kardashians) but with the way her disgusting mother acts you can’t really be surprised the way she turned out,

tiphany guidotti

Posted at 4:25 AM on February 21, 2013

before I looked at the draft that said $6421, I didn’t believe that…my… brothers friend could actualie bringing in money part-time at there labtop.. there aunts neighbour has done this for only about twelve months and resantly cleard the mortgage on there apartment and bought a new Citroën 2CV. I went here………. BIT40.ℂOℳ

tiphany guidotti

Posted at 4:25 AM on February 21, 2013

my roomate’s mother makes $76 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for ten months but last month her payment was $19674 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site………. BIT40.ℂOℳ

kelsi

Posted at 2:39 AM on February 21, 2013

No one cares….this family is old news…

jackson

Posted at 11:44 PM on February 20, 2013

Such garbage!!!!

logan

Posted at 10:44 PM on February 20, 2013

I hope she does. She needs to live her own life and not worry about the leeches that she calls her family. They all know that not one of them would be where they are if it wasn’t for Kim and that includes the Jenner brats. They all act as if they got there all by themselves but Jonathan was brave enough to publically point it out to America that they got their fame and fortune because of Kim. I’m sure the sponsors called the momager and threatened to pull out if Kim leaves. They all know that no Kim=no show.That’s why they had a family meeting was called and Kim was forced to retract her statement about leaving. All I could say is RUN KIM RUN!!!

lindageorgeheal (@lindageorgeheal)

Posted at 8:26 PM on February 23, 2013

Kim is the heart and her siblings are the valves. They need eachother. I like all of them. Kim is the engine, for sure. I really enjoy Kourtney and family, Rob and Kendall and Kylie, Kris and Bruce. Not to worry…Kanye does not want to be responsibe for taking KUWTK down as it would seriously hurt his relationship with KIM. Kim loves her family and does NOT want to hurt them. Her charisma blesses the whole family and many others.